Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You all have heard of "Wall of Sound"????? Well, this is "Wall of BUD"!!!! 6 rows hanging of 16 plants finished, 8 more I'm going to do tomorrow. I have a root canal in the morning, so I just ant to relax tonight and mentally prepare for it. I must say not in 30+ years has it taken me more than 2 days to chopped a crop, this will be a 3 dayer. Crazy, crazy weight- I am just shocked and amazed. And a pic below of the room, still 8 more plants to go.

Nice!!

sshz

sshz

I’ve used carbon filters in the past with little success.......... even the Big Blue Ozone device was overwhelmed and helped very little. Both might work better now though with reduced humidity in the room. I’m also probably going to not use the Master Controller and andapters, just don’t know what value they would actually add to my grow. I’ll probably just put them on EBay as a package and sell everything.

So, I do love not having to stake the plants and the uniform crop offers such value under these led’s........ I’m just going to continue to K.I.S.S. and not play with what is working so well. My only regret with this grow is not doing more of a defoliation towards the center stems of the plants, to allow more light in there and downward. I’ll continue us to work on the Defoliation aspects of each grow but past that, not sure anything else needs to be changed. Cant wait to get my final numbers now, how exciting lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’ve used carbon filters in the past with little success.......... even the Big Blue Ozone device was overwhelmed and helped very little. Both might work better now though with reduced humidity in the room. I’m also probably going to not use the Master Controller and andapters, just don’t know what value they would actually add to my grow. I’ll probably just put them on EBay as a package and sell everything.

So, I do love not having to stake the plants and the uniform crop offers such value under these led’s........ I’m just going to continue to K.I.S.S. and not play with what is working so well. My only regret with this grow is not doing more of a defoliation towards the center stems of the plants, to allow more light in there and downward. I’ll continue us to work on the Defoliation aspects of each grow but past that, not sure anything else needs to be changed. Cant wait to get my final numbers now, how exciting lol.

it has been amazing watching all the changes. I used to follow your grows on riu and to see such a huge advancement is awesome. Thank you for posting still.

and i have to save for bar lighting now. Thanks a bunch. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

what filter do you use and how big is your space!

i use a 6”x16” phresh filter to de smell a 4x8 flower area (6-8 big bushes) and a drying closet with up to a pound in it all running perpetually.

i exhaust under my living room and people have commented they cant smell weed growing.

in summer i exhaust out the chimney and no neighbors ever smelled it either.

But open the flower room door and it reeks.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i use a 6”x16” phresh filter to de smell a 4x8 flower area (6-8 big bushes) and a drying closet with up to a pound in it all running perpetually.

i exhaust under my living room and people have commented they cant smell weed growing.

in summer i exhaust out the chimney and no neighbors ever smelled it either.

But open the flower room door and it reeks.
I like the phresh filter also... definitely a few good ones to choose from but I haven't needed to look elsewhere after using them.

I use mine as a scrubber. I run it pretty low just to keep some of the smell reasonable but if I crank it up pretty much eliminates it. I just found I like to be able to smell my plants without rubbing the stems so run it on like 2 with my cloudine. Don't really need it but I had it from my 4x4.

sshz

sshz

I used them as scrubbers too, everything stayed in the room. I may attemp it one more time.

No doubt humidity was the issue, with the dehumidifier in there, things should get a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom