Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
that was a teasing number, just to get your spirits up. you have seemed thrown off that the veg is taking a little longer. I do expect 85oz and no less then that from you sir.

Have y'all not caught on how he undersells and overdelivers, even to himself?

With a veg like this I expect nothing less than a buck twenty-five 😎😎😎😎😎....

🙃

sshz

sshz

Crazy number........100 is my goal for every crop moving forward. That's the magic number for me. Tues will be 5 weeks in veg, and I'm seriously thinking about going a bit longer. I watered today at 850 ppm, they still look hungry to me, at 5.8 pH. Humidity has slowly risen too, as they plants are getting bigger with more leaves. It hovers around 61%, and I'll probably start thinking about running the dehumidifier by next weekend.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Crazy number........100 is my goal for every crop moving forward. That's the magic number for me. Tues will be 5 weeks in veg, and I'm seriously thinking about going a bit longer. I watered today at 850 ppm, they still look hungry to me, at 5.8 pH. Humidity has slowly risen too, as they plants are getting bigger with more leaves. It hovers around 61%, and I'll probably start thinking about running the dehumidifier by next weekend.
Crazy like a fox???????? Lol.

But seriously I think they are going to yield very well: they look very healthy, you are a good grower, the lights are good, and these genetics are very good imo. Also this is a very beefy veg imo. I bet when these girls start stretching they will be slurping up K like nuts.

Last edited:
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Hey @sshz since you seem to not have a lot time to make hash about out of your trim and lowers, have you considered getting a dry sift tumbler or some other set it and forget it solution?

sshz

sshz

I have plenty of time, I retired........LOL What I don't like is having to dry tons more leaf and trim for a couple of weeks. The house and property already stink at harvest, that would just make it worse. Actually, if i was smoking all the time, I'd do it in a heartbeat. These days, I'm smoking 97% less than when I was younger and it's not worth the extra work to me.

I did show a pic of my hash screen device (in the O.G. thread) I use to scrape bud over to make hash, so let's not say I don't ever bother with it. It's just now become more for "special occasions" than anything else. The tumblers are great, just not sure they are worth the money (to me).

sshz

sshz

I did hear back from GrowersHouse regarding getting the new Gavita's..........here's their response:

"Hi Bart-

We are in contact with a Gavita technician to inquire about the UVR. If available, we can quote you.

Please allow us to reach back to you as soon as we hear back from our supplier.

If you can provide us an email. I will be sure to email the information as soon as we have it.

I just sent Gavita a reminder notification. We expect them to reach back early in the coming week.

I hope this helps."

Tico

sshz

sshz

Update.....the plants surely did not like the pH drop to 5.8, just by a casual viewing. I’ll be watering again today, back up to 6.3 pH and 6.2-6.3 moving forward. This will probably set me back a few more days to flowering too, maybe by the end of the week now.

Madmax

Madmax

Hey shzz can i ask if im feeding at 850ppm and run off is 4-500..do i up the ppm into 3rd day of flower or continue at that ppm ..

Cheers max..

sshz

sshz

Don't get locked into where the the numbers are........let the plants appearance make the decision for you. If they are nicely green and healthy, stay where you are. I don't raise my ppm the first 2 weeks of flowering, as the plants transition. The 3rd week, at the onset on initial budding- I start slowly raising the ppm.

sshz

sshz

Well, now I can say everyone who I sent seeds or other gifts to, got them. I'm happy for you Max, bet you were surprised! And glad with all the difficulty- that I didn't throw a bud or two in there which I sometimes do.

Since it was literally months ago- I didn't remember writing Happy Birthday on the inside envelope and had to give it a triple look to make sure they were mine. LOL

Madmax

Madmax

Gave me abit of a chuckle seeing happy birthday on the envelope.i knew straight away seeing your address and what you paid on the front..lol...i was smiling that much the corners of my mouth were near touching my ears 😂...thanks bro

Madmax

Madmax

cant wait..another 2-3 weeks away id say.im a little stumped actually on when to plant as i go by when i see the buds start i count from that day.but thats outside..do you count from the onset of budding sshz ..

sshz

sshz

Personally, I start counting from the switch to 12/12..........Expert Seeds lists the finish times of Zombie as 49-56 days but that's from the onset of buds starting. Plan on going at least 9 weeks with these. When I grow indica's, I like to take them long so it will be near 70 days for me. Others may want to go a bit shorter.

Madmax

Madmax

Ah...its been explained👍.. i can now pencil in 3 weeks time from now ...really appreciate your help bro and very grateful for your kindness sending sweet zombie..i have something great to look forward to now...

sshz

sshz

Gavita’s answer per my inquiry into the new UV bars:

Dear Bart,

thank you for contacting Gavita.

We appreciate your interest in Gavita. For new products we will announce on our website and social media the release date.

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional or other questions.

Best regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Roy Voordouw

sshz

sshz

Most of the plants look a whole lot better today, after I watered yesterday with a 6.4 ph mix, to try and raise the pot pH a bit and get it aligned. It’s amazing how resilient pot plants are, and if you are within their proper range- they can bounce back quickly. Tomorrow is 5 weeks in veg, I’m going to give them a PureCrop1 spraying tonight and then I’ll most likely start flowering on Wednesday. But let’s see how they look then............ pictures up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom