Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

I got out the 15X micro lense today, this was the nicest pic of the bunch........ it smells as nice as it looks. But most of the room is behind this and my guess is at least 10 weeks will be necessary and maybe more. Today is day 53 in flowering.

IMG 0313

sshz

sshz

A Denver buddy just emailed me that BOG (the seed breeder) passed away......... he had some classic strains, used in many other strains by other legit breeders. If you can find his stuff, better buy it up cause they will be bought up quickly. Sad news though, another 30+ year legend gone. I'll pass along any info I get when I know more.

sshz

sshz

Privately I've been asked what are the heaviest yielding strains I've ever done.......... it's an easy to answer question:

1. Dinafem "Industrial Plant"

2. Eva Seeds "Monster"

Industrial Plant has some early Northern Lights genetics in there, I'm considering another run of this in 2021.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Privately I've been asked what are the heaviest yielding strains I've ever done.......... it's an easy to answer question:

1. Dinafem "Industrial Plant"

2. Eva Seeds "Monster"

Industrial Plant has some early Northern Lights genetics in there, I'm considering another run of this in 2021.

Never ran the Industrial Plant before, it looks interesting though, do you remember did it have much flavor to it?

Madmax

Madmax

Critacal 2.0 from dinnfem has Huuge egg shaped buds. was smooth as very light taste.i think all there stuff is light..there blue cheese stinks though.got the terps in that thing..

sshz

sshz

Never ran the Industrial Plant before, it looks interesting though, do you remember did it have much flavor to it?

Nothing with Northern Lights as it’s base will have much smell or flavor........ it goes with the territory. That’s not why you would grow this one. It’s about having early n.l. genetics and superior yield. I also remember it took a while to finish, maybe 11 weeks.

sshz

sshz

I’m getting tired of answering the same questions over and over, basically people taking the easy way out and instead of reading thru the threads, they want 100 questions answered. That ends today. Read both threads under “grow diaries” and only questions not asked previously will be addressed. All others will be provided a link to the threads. I love helping people out, but it’s getting ridiculous.

It would also be helpful to know you have a search button here at thc farmer, and if you searched out, let’s say “sshz and led height”, it will probably lead you to your answer.j

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I’m getting tired of answering the same questions over and over, basically people taking the easy way out and instead of reading thru the threads, they want 100 questions answered. That ends today. Read both threads under “grow diaries” and only questions not asked previously will be addressed. All others will be provided a link to the threads. I love helping people out, but it’s getting ridiculous.

It would also be helpful to know you have a search button here at thc farmer, and if you searched out, let’s say “sshz and led height”, it will probably lead you to your answer.j
It was kind of you to answer. I would not have.

sshz

sshz

I'm not here to be a dick, just lots of questions from peoplw who are either new to the threads or THCFarmer.......... I'm just spending too much time dealing with question after question. I would think 99% of the questions have been answered previously, people are just lazy or don't know how to read and comprehend.

beluga

beluga

I'm not here to be a dick, just lots of questions from peoplw who are either new to the threads or THCFarmer.......... I'm just spending too much time dealing with question after question. I would think 99% of the questions have been answered previously, people are just lazy or don't know how to read and comprehend.
On some less inviting forums, people just spam 'UTSF' (use the search function) right off the bat, even in threads started by those with questions...
Although usually a little harsh.. I feel, in this circumstance, it's totally merited...
Most questions the internet over are fairly easily answered with very little effort.. only knowledge you really need is the use of search functions.

I wonder if there's a 'Search Function Tutorial' thread here... that'd be a useful link to have in the holster...
I guess I could use the search function to find out....

beluga

beluga

Never found the search function of this site to be very strong. Which I understand, search is pretty tricky and expensive to build right.
True... I've used better, for sure.
I find it better if you go advanced and use usernames... obviously requires a little more familiarity with the site and its members... but does get the job done most of the time, more so than just the main page search bar.

But then there's also just Google, which is insanely powerful. 'site:' goes really far.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Clearly labeled categories with threads and stickies in each section.

I think times have shifted a bit where more and more the answer is at ppl finger tips and most raised to just ask over the past few decades.

I didn't have the internet growing up. I had the library. Childhood went like this....

Mom how do you spell search?....

Reply.... go look it up in the dictionary.

Idk about most of you but my parents would spend hours helping me IF I put in the effort to try to understand myself... if not I got the im not helping you if your not going to help yourself... and they meant it. Have to say it really taught me how rewarding it is to find and answer your own questions.

Its just a different time now and I think ppl have been raised that its proper and acceptable to just ask and be given the answer. I know I find it very frustrating.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Its just a different time now and I think ppl have been raised that its proper and acceptable to just ask and be given the answer. I know I find it very frustrating.
it really is. i ignore a lot of people on here based purely on thread titles because they seem so helpless that I just don't need that energy in my life. maybe i am missing out on a hidden genius, i dunno....but it makes me irrationally upset.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I believe you will get better penetration if you have the lights at full blast and further away. The intuition being that the extra bit of distance is relatively less meaningful.

This question was really bothering me this summer into early fall when i figured it out to my satisfaction.

View attachment 1069211
This might help. The right side is an example showing how the lux would change going down 1 foot from the canopy when the light source is at 24 inches vs 12 inches and dimmed to get 30k lux at the canopy. I hope this adds some numerical intuition to the basic physical intuition.

I changed r to d on the right-hand page because I'm stoned sorry.

IMG 20201220 170008274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom