Extrema issues

• Thread starter mountainman21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mountainman21

I recently popped ten extrema seeds...They were fast to germinate and healthy large plants the whole way....And yet i got 8 males and the other two were hermis...I did the uk and the afghan chemdog...and the cheeseberry haze...no problems there at all...very disappointed in the extrema...would not try again

M

mountainman21

I forgot to mention...one of the UK's hermied hard...am a little worried...have the Og raskal right next to it...crossing my fingers

S

Steve Z

A. how did you NOT notice the herms before?? if its anew strain from seed, especially with chem in it, you should know to watch for that dude.....

2. not every seed can be winners, thats why you get 10. sucks with the ratio but dude the "odds" arent "guarantees"

extrema is a great strain i'd suggest running it again.... both heri and Chemdog D are great varieties maybe you have light leaks or heat problems.

good luck dude but i doubt its anything that was sannies fault IMVHO so please dont come here like it was his fault

S

sannie

First sad to hear you have bad results with the extrema´s, we have lots of great feedback from lots of growers with the extrema.(see opengrow.com)
We are so glad with this cross that we decided to make feminized seeds from the extrema.

Where or what happened I can not tell from here.
What I can do for you is let you try another time and see if you have better results.
If you are intrested please shoot me a mail to sanniesshop.com and we will work it out.

Hope this will ease the pain a bit

greetz sannie

beezleb878

beezleb878

Sannie stands by his gear! Tough roll of the dice on the males.

S

Steve Z

youre still going to be making REGULAR extrema too right? just fem as well???

i need another REG pack i dont really want fem I HOPE SO

Sannie sent me another pack of KO to try with my UBER cause i got 8/9 males on a run, the female was a fucking KEEPER though but all the same he hooks it up.

FLB

FLB

Damn Sannie....that's some service. I know where I will be buying beans next time. To not even know the situation and to give personal service like that. You the man Sannie.

B

biggs

yea, sannie is a stand up guy for sure. you don't get customer service like that everywhere, do you. big up sannie and crew.

T

TheGreenHand

Sannie that was commendable of you. Hope to try some of your extrema my damn self.

Male's are'nt all bad; if he found a decent extrema male, he could use it for his gene pool. Cross it with some bad bitch of his and call it a day. And if some hermi'd on him, he should keep those and try his luck again.

M

mountainman21

Word I hear it...I didn't have any issues with heat or light...I have 90 patients and have been at it for several years...Room never deviates more than 10 degrees and is light tight as all get out...I was super stoked on the genetic it grew hearty and fast. I think that I caught it in time...I didn't know that chem dog had hermi tendency...I will be like a hawk on all those crosses from now on...Thank you Sannie!!!! It will be much appreciated...From all that I have seen and heard my patients will be stoked on the extrema...I will give it another go!

Z

zombywolf

MM21,

Sannie's customer service is great-who else would do that for you. What you need to do is run a larger amount of seeds- 20 instead of 10, with anything including a chem strain. You can then cull the plants with hairy balls and still have enough to grow out/breed for F2's. His prices are good enough to always buy 20-you get a discount to buy that much to boot!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

A. how did you NOT notice the herms before?? if its anew strain from seed, especially with chem in it, you should know to watch for that dude.....

2. not every seed can be winners, thats why you get 10. sucks with the ratio but dude the "odds" arent "guarantees"

That shit is great. I just laughed my as off... A.,2. Not bashing you though man. I totally agree with you. And about the beans, at least he stands by his product. That says alot about a breeder IMO

-nugzz

The Joker

The Joker

I grow Chemdog D and always get sterile bananas at the end no matter what I do.
She does react more to heat stress than others.

mack 10

mack 10

i would def recommend the extrema, have another go. I no for sure i will ;~)

the rrock

the rrock

i am doing extrema now with no problems,7 of 10 were female(100% germ rate). I dont buy tons of seed but when i do I prefer Sannies, Grown Heri,KF ,sannie Jack, KO,Madonna and numerous others from breeders choice, Always Quality end result, Going to pick up anethstasia next..I am in a clone enriched area and have my own strains going back 20 years so i dont need seeds but it amazes me how he pumps out such great quality consistantly, Plus he is such a nice person and backs his product 100%

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the D will always spit them but i never had them open on me this is my 3rd run. did the plant have balls? or did she just spit out a few bananas? thats just how it is with Chemdog D and its crosses. i have not had anything seeded yet by her

The Joker

The Joker

No seeds yet and when cured you cant see the nanners. I don't even pick them off anymore. I just jarred up Chemdog D's , smells great.

milb

milb

i got load of extrema i no it hurms but if keep your eya on them you will do fine ,it werth it, the smoke if nice sweet dank, smell,tesst , that it im goin 2 skin up one wight now, i love it its a keeper, mine are in there 3 gen now it gets better and stronger each time , anway latters jammedankass,,.?

M

mountainman21

She had large fat hairy balls...No dicks and she got a few others with buns in the oven...we will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom