F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Danks for the hospitality yesterday Rival. That BBQ pork and macaroni salad hit the spot. I'm glad we didn't leave before it was done. My lady really likes Big Red, and his girl. Are they gonna have any more pups?

shawnskush

shawnskush

For sure jb thanks for driving. hope you guys enjoy the day off getting blazed! Thinking I might do the emerald cup just to grab some beans lol

soaringfast

soaringfast

Rival, looks like a OG for sure!! I have a TripleKush that I would be willing to let you use to make some beans.

B

Beeobee

For sure jb thanks for driving. hope you guys enjoy the day off getting blazed! Thinking I might do the emerald cup just to grab some beans lol

shawnsKush I'm from florida can I go to the emerald cup and buy some beens?

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Anybody knows where I can get some face off x f-cut= kirkwood og seeds? I've tried contacting Tha Docta Several times but no replies back. I think I found one vendor online who might have them in stock but I tried contacting them as well no response! Have any one ordered from ogSeedCo dot com? Do they ship to u.s.?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Anybody knows where I can get some face off x f-cut= kirkwood og seeds? I've tried contacting Tha Docta Several times but no replies back. I think I found one vendor online who might have them in stock but I tried contacting them as well no response! Have any one ordered from ogSeedCo dot com? Do they ship to u.s.?
Not sure, bro. I got these at the High Times Med Cup. Good luck finding these beans. Most likely to be sold out wherever u look, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Danks for the hospitality yesterday Rival. That BBQ pork and macaroni salad hit the spot. I'm glad we didn't leave before it was done. My lady really likes Big Red, and his girl. Are they gonna have any more pups?
No prob. U and ur lady were hella cool and Shawn as well. Glad we got to kik it finally. We will have to smoke and grub again soon. I'm always cooking up something good, JB. We might let them have pups again in the spring. Dont wanna deal with pups in the winter. My backyard gets soaked and turns into a mud puddle. I will let y'all know when they do.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
No prob. U and ur lady were hella cool and Shawn as well. Glad we got to kik it finally. We will have to smoke and grub again soon. I'm always cooking up something good, JB. We might let them have pups again in the spring. Dont wanna deal with pups in the winter. My backyard gets soaked and turns into a mud puddle. I will let y'all know when they do.
For sure bro, let me know and we're there. That food was perfect. Next time I'll have some real nuggs for you to try. Enjoy them premature testers lol. Danks again for the great time. SK really hooked up that wax!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
For sure bro, let me know and we're there. That food was perfect. Next time I'll have some real nuggs for you to try. Enjoy them premature testers lol. Danks again for the great time. SK really hooked up that wax!
No prob, bro. Glad u guys made it home safe. Didn't want ya goin into a food coma! LOL. That wax is top notch also. Great work, SK. I appreciate the kindness. Them lil nugs will keep me smoking, bro. See ya soon, JB.

Top Bottom