RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
DSCN3745
F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 #4

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shit happens. I got a bunch of nice males to chuck pollen with now. Gonna select a Super Stud and hit some cuts.
If u find a stinky male that has that OG funk like the bud samples Doc showed us then u got a winner.. Better luck next time doggie.. I know u only popped 1/2 the pack.. I was really hoping u found a pheno like the F-Cut<<

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
U know how we do, JB. Time to put in work wit them Lil Dudes.

Yes Sir, kinda funny but I'm probably one of the few that loves to find males from dank crosses like this. Best of luck on this seed making run bro. Shit happens for a reason sometimes that benefit us more than we think. i'll defintely be tuned in for the results on your crosses brotha. Keeping my fingers crossed I get this gig in SacTown.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
If u find a stinky male that has that OG funk like the bud samples Doc showed us then u got a winner.. Better luck next time doggie.. I know u only popped 1/2 the pack.. I was really hoping u found a pheno like the F-Cut<<
I kept Face Fuck OG #2. It had the 3 blade leaves and trichs on them also. It had a crazy ass smell compared to the other lil dudes. Hope he makes some killer progeny.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yes Sir, kinda funny but I'm probably one of the few that loves to find males from dank crosses like this. Best of luck on this seed making run bro. Shit happens for a reason sometimes that benefit us more than we think. i'll defintely be tuned in for the results on your crosses brotha. Keeping my fingers crossed I get this gig in SacTown.
That's what I'm thinking! I picked a nice looking stud to pass on the Funk. I will get a pic of him up soon. Stay tuned, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Where's my breeders at? It's getting lonely up in here. What do ya'll think of this Stud? I'm hoping to hit some lucky ladies with this guy. I got Sour Pebbles, White OG, Strawberry D, Key Lime Pie and some other cuts in mind. They should make some dank ass Hybrids. Any ideas on weather I should do open pollen or dust them? Other cuts u want me to hit? Etc, etc, etc....

shawnskush

shawnskush

Where's my breeders at? It's getting lonely up in here. What do ya'll think of this Stud? I'm hoping to hit some lucky ladies with this guy. I got Sour Pebbles, White OG, Strawberry D, Key Lime Pie and some other cuts in mind. They should make some dank ass Hybrids. Any ideas on weather I should do open pollen or dust them? Other cuts u want me to hit? Etc, etc, etc....
Dust and tag em my friend if you do an open pollination you'll get thousands of seeds even in just a 4x4 tent in my experience. That key lime pie and sour pebbs will both make super kill crosses with faceoff I bet. Well all of em really LOL

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Dust and tag em my friend if you do an open pollination you'll get thousands of seeds even in just a 4x4 tent in my experience. That key lime pie and sour pebbs will both make super kill crosses with faceoff I bet. Well all of em really LOL
I'm prob gonna flower him out soon. I think they will all be dank crosses. Keep an eye out, bro.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I vote dust and tag branches, everything you got bro..but dust an extra key lime nug for me!! ;)
But seriously, if you ever need a outdoor tester fer any of yer crosses bro...hit me up
:)

Keep bringing the funk Brother!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I vote dust and tag branches, everything you got bro..but dust an extra key lime nug for me!! ;)
But seriously, if you ever need a outdoor tester fer any of yer crosses bro...hit me up
:)

Keep bringing the funk Brother!
I like every1's ideas so far. U know I will shoot some beans ur way, Ken. Thanx for dropping by the Lab.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Rival! Id dust at least a branch of every cut available. Really good chance of finding something special. Id definitely give em a go for sure!

I like flowering out the males before I pick which stud to use. Gives you a much better idea of the terpene profiles and potency(yes, you smoke the males). Obviously this takes a lot of space and time that most personal growers dont have. Another trick is never use the male that shows its sex first. These are typically the "Dominate" males that are further on the wild hemp side of the cannabis spectrum. Not the drug class(potency/flavor) side of the spectrum we are looking for. Typically the less vigorous (Recessive) males, are what should be picked as the pollen donor, as these are the males that favor the side of the Cannabis spectrum we are looking for(Potency/smell/taste/frost). Another great indicator is the amount of glandular trichomes visible on the male plant especially on the younger plants as this is a great indication of future trichome production(and usually potency).

Just a little advice for future breeding endeavors :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah Rival! Id dust at least a branch of every cut available. Really good chance of finding something special. Id definitely give em a go for sure!

I like flowering out the males before I pick which stud to use. Gives you a much better idea of the terpene profiles and potency(yes, you smoke the males). Obviously this takes a lot of space and time that most personal growers dont have. Another trick is never use the male that shows its sex first. These are typically the "Dominate" males that are further on the wild hemp side of the cannabis spectrum. Not the drug class(potency/flavor) side of the spectrum we are looking for. Typically the less vigorous (Recessive) males, are what should be picked as the pollen donor, as these are the males that favor the side of the Cannabis spectrum we are looking for(Potency/smell/taste/frost). Another great indicator is the amount of glandular trichomes visible on the male plant especially on the younger plants as this is a great indication of future trichome production(and usually potency).

Just a little advice for future breeding endeavors :)
Thanx for stopping by Manic! I'm always looking for tips on breeding. This strain took forever to sex. This male had trichs on the leaves and great structure. The smell was unique compared to the other 5 males as well. I will be hitting as many cuts as possible and spreading them around the Farm. We could always use some new flavs in the garden. U feel me? I just need some verified cuts to add to my collection and let this dude loose on them bitches. Time to do the hard work!:woot:

Top Bottom