Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Selling pounds you bought, to someone else, does not make you a "GROWER" of anything. It makes you a middleman that doesn't know anything more about the product you're selling than the next guy. Unless you happen to be best friends with the grower. I know OGKUSHMAN'S story about the source of all his seeds. He is a great story teller and I've heard it SEVERAL TIMES, years before it was ever discussed on the internet. OGKUSHMAN, in those days, didn't grow that herb, much less know the growers personally, or know the exact genetics beyond that was some of the Dankest OG that got sold back then..

N

nightmarecreature

I'm not disagreeing about the Cdub. IME, it's a nice dank OG cut very similar to many of the other ones floating around Socal. I don't know Cdub, nor the history of it, so I can't comment on it's authenticity, etc.

In regard to legit labs in CA. I don't know of a single one, let me explain why. I have a close friend that sold Gas and Liquid Chromatographs to pharmaceutical testing facilities for over 20 years. Real Pharma Testing where EVERYTHING has to be tested in Triplicate, with daily calibration of the equipment, and PHD quality technicians running with lab grade test samples and daily equipment maintenance. Not some "home-made" calibration solutions, but legit lab grade facilities and materials access. He was part of the initial move towards Cannabis testing years ago, but considering the volatility of the Cannabis market and the crazy amount of money they already make doing legit Pharma testing, it became a no go. Why risk a multi-million dollar successful lab equipment firm trying to maybe make "extra" money off illegal cannabis testing in the future? Idea didn't get past the first person with a business preservation mentality, understandably. We tested a a bunch of all our strains back then with his testing facilities and I think the highest we were getting back (on all the same strains we have today) was around 18%, if I remember correctly.

^ I agree with this. However, the testing that goes on today is not accurate but it is an indication of potency as long as the testing was from the same lab regardless of the number. Similar to litmus PH paper, the labs gives you a ballpark idea of what strain is higher in number than another.

N

nightmarecreature

Selling pounds you bought, to someone else, does not make you a "GROWER" of anything. It makes you a middleman that doesn't know anything more about the product you're selling than the next guy. Unless you happen to be best friends with the grower. I know OGKUSHMAN'S story about the source of all his seeds. He is a great story teller and I've heard it SEVERAL TIMES, years before it was ever discussed on the internet. OGKUSHMAN, in those days, didn't grow that herb, much less know the growers personally, or know the exact genetics beyond that was some of the Dankest OG that got sold back then..

I wanted to talked to him at the LA Cup but unfortunately he was not there that day. I'll probably hit him up at the cup next year or at Bud's and Rose's. The Poison cut is a badass OG by the way.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
I have no idea. I've never grown Cdub's cut. What I have smoked of it reminds me of every other Socal OG I've run across. Dank, pine/lemonsol, skunky tasty OG with that classic earthyness.

My Face Off #4 clone is a unique Dank FUnk mix of classic OG, with this weird Limey ocean misty FUnk that lingers int eh background. When you smoke the #4 that extra flavor just sticks to your palate like crazy making you taste it for a half hour.

so in your words Docta whats the difference between cdubs cut and your cut

EVOKE

EVOKE

thats what im talking about Doc glad i got a pack... i cant wait now imma popp these beans tonite... i miss that gangsta old skool og funk that i was used to smoking... all these new og strains dont compare... i used to pay $500 a zip back in 97-99..

N

nightmarecreature

OG's are somewhat similar and I'm not talking about most of the watered down hybrids today. That's just my opinion. The Tahoe,Faceoff,Poison,Private Reserve PR OG,Valley, SFV are my favorite OG's in that order. Maybe I can throw the True OG in there when I grow it.

N

nightmarecreature

there are still good og cuts out... the bty my buddy grows has it all smell taste and the flavor that lingers around ur pallette..

I smoked the hell out of the BTY. I can't stand it. I was promised that cut and got boned. I only wanted it because it was a hard cut to obtain. It works for pain but it was not a high that I enjoyed, overrated in my book.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Face Off #4 clone is a unique Dank FUnk mix of classic OG, with this weird Limey ocean misty FUnk that lingers int eh background. When you smoke the #4 that extra flavor just sticks to your palate like crazy making you taste it for a half hour.
Fuck yea that sounds like what I'm lookin 4.. I hope I find a pheno like that.. I'd love 2 smoke some of ur Face Off #4 so I can really know what 2 look 4.. That's Y I had 2 grab a pack of the F-Cut X Face Off BX1 b'cuz of that killer OG funk the buds had.. I love that classic OG Funk

N

nightmarecreature

I got 2 have that cut.. Or at least try it..

There are still good cuts out. The dude that horded it in the Victor Valley since the late 90's or early 2000's. The majority of good OG's come from that decade but people think they are new. I think people are just letting cuts go more often than they use to.

EVOKE

EVOKE

the high desert bty growers are lazy not all of them but most of them and fuckn up the bty name....fact that most of them dont even smoke it and jus grow it for the money.... they pull it at 60 days... i told my homie to let it go 70... its on an whole other level...fact... they jus dont grow it right...sorrry to get off topic...

N

nightmarecreature

when the high desert bty growers are lazy not all of them but most and fuckn up the bty name....fact that most of them dont even smoke it and jus grow it for the money.... they pull it at 60 days... i told my homie to let it go 70... its on an whole other level...fact... sorrry to get off topic...

You might be right because the BTY they gave me was pulled at 55 days. They were only in it for the money. It's a fast finishing commercial OG. I just need some headiness to my high. The BTY felt pretty much all body.

N

nightmarecreature

I'm going to start calling Goo "Avalanche" because that's what all his threads turn into!

Top Bottom