Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Just SoCal Seeds. I don't know about any others. I think Sin City seeds was there last year but not positive because I didn't go.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hellyeah we were posted up there for a minute! i got you hitting dabz like a mofo Dog, your abeast homie cool as fuk! to kick it with Rival! from what i hear there was a 3rd area we missed! next next year, i think im staying overnite drivin 3 hours plus after a session like that is work lol! time to start planning for next years cup now, im sure Goo will have some killer phenos of Face Fuk OG! im sure of!

That's what's up, Gee! We should really get our own booth, bro. I will have beans and gear for the masses by then. The Face Fuck is what I call the F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1. I got 6 goin right now! Def wanna hit both days next year so we don't miss anything. We also won't have to drive home either! LMAO.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
R own booth..LOL..We always take over on accident.. Good lookin out HarborSide 4 lettin us chill 4 so long.. We were there so long they brought us water like 2 or 3 times.. They were kool.. They could of been dicks & kicked us out

That was our spot. Thanx for the water, Harborside! Next year it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong. LOL.

shawnskush

shawnskush

R own booth..LOL..We always take over on accident.. Good lookin out HarborSide 4 lettin us chill 4 so long.. We were there so long they brought us water like 2 or 3 times.. They were kool.. They could of been dicks & kicked us out

One of my homies tried the clear concentrate they had and the budtender accidentally stabbed him in the eye with the dab tool. she was like oh my god im so sorry and just handed the rest of the container of wax lol. He said it was almost worth it

EVOKE

EVOKE

ok fam i couldnt resist i had to drop some Face off beans....
Face off

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
One of my homies tried the clear concentrate they had and the budtender accidentally stabbed him in the eye with the dab tool. she was like oh my god im so sorry and just handed the rest of the container of wax lol. He said it was almost worth it

Hella fukn funny! How much did they give him, SK?

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I think I need my own forum over here so I'm not cluttering Goo's thread with questions.

-Doc
Hells yeah you do, I remember a thread about these at my local forum a whole ago, I was fairly pumped then but I'm super pumped now that I've gotten og crazy. Does anyone in Washington have these yet or no? I'm getting ready to do another seed crack in about 3 weeks and would love to crack some bx2 and ghost og x f/o, I'm gonna have to go though the lost again and check what other bad ass x's there are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom