Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

i felt like kicking myself in the ass for not scoring more of these beans... i cant wait to smoke these girls... ive been tryn to find a dispensary that carries face off flowers... no luck..:(

N

nightmarecreature

i felt like kicking myself in the ass for not scoring more of these beans... i cant wait to smoke these girls... ive been tryn to find a dispensary that carries face off flowers... no luck..:(

You can find it, not many carry it, just a few in San Bernardino and Los Angeles. I bought some at a dispensary twice because I was out and I liked it. The first batch was fire as hell, the second time I bought it, it was weak as hell, lacked the flavor and smell even though you could tell it was the same. Your best bet is to carefully look it over and buy a small amount. If it's good you can always go back. I take mine to 65 days. They probably cut it down early.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hells yeah you do, I remember a thread about these at my local forum a whole ago, I was fairly pumped then but I'm super pumped now that I've gotten og crazy. Does anyone in Washington have these yet or no? I'm getting ready to do another seed crack in about 3 weeks and would love to crack some bx2 and ghost og x f/o, I'm gonna have to go though the lost again and check what other bad ass x's there are.
I believe there is a club in WA, that is carrying his gear already, bro. Get on the Archive site and it has the info on there. Seen it the other day, I swear. Get them and blow up the PNW wit some killer OG hybrids.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

U better kik urself in the ass wit both feet, bro! LOL. I'm sure u will get ur hands on more soon. Be happy u got 1 pack, just like me. I was more than happy wit my pick from that list.

EVOKE

EVOKE

U better kik urself in the ass wit both feet, bro! LOL. I'm sure u will get ur hands on more soon. Be happy u got 1 pack, just like me. I was more than happy wit my pick from that list.

I donkey punched my lady in my sleep last nite woke up this morning like that kid from christmas story all excited and to my surprise.... all 6 beans popp their cherries...36 hrs later..
Face pop

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I donkey punched my lady in my sleep last nite woke up this morning like that kid from christmas story all excited and to my surprise.... all 6 beans popp their cherries...36 hrs later..View attachment 324834
LOL.. That must of hurt ur girl.. Ur not a Lil guy.. I'm picturing her flying off the bed & u juss snoring away not even noticing anything..LOL

Nice work on the bean pop

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You can find it, not many carry it, just a few in San Bernardino and Los Angeles. I bought some at a dispensary twice because I was out and I liked it. The first batch was fire as hell, the second time I bought it, it was weak as hell, lacked the flavor and smell even though you could tell it was the same. Your best bet is to carefully look it over and buy a small amount. If it's good you can always go back. I take mine to 65 days. They probably cut it down early.
I like 2 buy a gram & smoke it there or anywhere close by.. If its good get as much as possible..LOL that's y I like clubs u can smoke at..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I know how you like to check out diff clubs next time you come up we should plan a farm fam field trip and hit up every club with cookies and compare!
That would b nice.. I'd need 2 really save up tho b'cuz them clubs ain't cheap.. I always want 2 peep a gram but leave with a 1/8 to peep out.. This last trip 2 the cup I wanted 2 hit a club in SJ that had:

khalifa Kush - $70 1/8
Sunset sherbert - $70 1/8
Berners Cookies - $55 1/8..

after that I wanted 2 hit a club in SF that had:

the "Y" - $60 1/8
sherbert - 60 1/8
Girl Scout cookies - $55 1/8
Thin Mint Cookies - $55 1/8

With those prices I'd need 2 save up 2 get only 1/2 of what's on my list.. But ur plan sounds hella tight.. I'd go

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them prices r crazy! I bet half of that shit aint worth that. Hyphy fools raise the price by rapping about that shit. WTF? I wonder what's in the Khalifa Kush. Gotta be an OG of some sort.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I donkey punched my lady in my sleep last nite woke up this morning like that kid from christmas story all excited and to my surprise.... all 6 beans popp their cherries...36 hrs later..View attachment 324834

Hella funny, E. That was a great surprise to wake up to. I'm waitng on my beans to pop above soil. Another day and they should be shining bright. Start that thread already, bro. Lots of killer gear coming from Archive Seed Bank. Hopefully we take over the scene wit our phenos!

shawnskush

shawnskush

That would b nice.. I'd need 2 really save up tho b'cuz them clubs ain't cheap.. I always want 2 peep a gram but leave with a 1/8 to peep out.. This last trip 2 the cup I wanted 2 hit a club in SJ that had:

khalifa Kush - $70 1/8
Sunset sherbert - $70 1/8
Berners Cookies - $55 1/8..

after that I wanted 2 hit a club in SF that had:

the "Y" - $60 1/8
sherbert - 60 1/8
Girl Scout cookies - $55 1/8
Thin Mint Cookies - $55 1/8

With those prices I'd need 2 save up 2 get only 1/2 of what's on my list.. But ur plan sounds hella tight.. I'd go

Thats the key if each of us goes and grabs 2 8ths from a diff dispensary we will have a bunch of diff flavors to sample and it wont cost us all a bunch o money

Latest posts

Top Bottom