Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good Goo, limey sounds like a winner for sure. From that list one that sounds interesting for sure is the Grimace OG...ive been gettin OG/lanky bushed out lately! ha.
Grimace does sound & look nice & I bet u do b pushin out them lanky og's.. Keep killin it over there..
These new limy og's r very nice & the skunky 1 is also sic.. Big thanks 4 giving me the heads up bout ur homie ThaDocta << I would of never knew who he was if it wasn't 4 u doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The F-Cut is from the Truckee area of Nor Cal. Hence the ski resort name, Goo. I need to pop the rest of my pack soon. Great job on these Face/Off Bx2 girls by the way.
Oh now that makes more since then.. That F~Cut smelled so bomb get 2 poppin them beans>>> I'm thinking of poppin my pack real soon..

D

dirt digler

You killed it once again goo!! Good work looks like you got them dialed, and it was just your first run with them. Can't wait to see them next run. I know ThaDocta is proud of them.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You killed it once again goo!! Good work looks like you got them dialed, and it was just your first run with them. Can't wait to see them next run. I know ThaDocta is proud of them.
Thanks.. These r gunna b even better next round.. They were a bit picky & I know I can do better.. Thanks 4 stoppin by

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look very good and consistant the breeder did a great job, cant wait to hear the smoke report. great job on the grow

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Thanks for the thread @MakinGoo, has been nice to follow along. Doc put in some real time and effort on the project and it's nice there are starting to be some full on OG's in seed form rather than the next clone. The future should see a new generation of OG battles as more seeds start getting popped from the clones that have distinguished themselves on the clone circuit. Hope it smokes great.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh now that makes more since then.. That F~Cut smelled so bomb get 2 poppin them beans>>> I'm thinking of poppin my pack real soon..
I will when I get the time and room. Pop them if u get a chance. I wanna see how dank they r, bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo, those look fantastics! Purply too!
Thanks.. I do massive flushes but this round they weren't dialed & I wasn't fully happy with the green color in flower >> they were light green the whole time like they wanted extra calmag like true og.. & when I started flushing the leafs turned crazy colors but not much on the buds.. They seemed like they wanted 2 purp but the buds juss gave that silvery look 2 the nugs like True OG & Tahoe Og do.. Who knows if they would of turned if I let them go 70 days or had bigger temp drops

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2 #44

The smoke was nice & Stoney with a very medicating body high.. After a long day the #44 will take care of any body aches u might have.. The indica like stone has my feet tingling>> I'm gettin that killer new socks feeling on my feet.. U know like when u get some new socks & when U wear them ur feet feel great.. >>I don't know it's hard 2 explain.. But my socks ain't new & after a long day of harvesting I feel great after the Face Off bx2 #44
The smell kinda faded after 8 days drying but now it's all Jared & curing so hopefully some funk comes back.. The skunk funk is gone & the og Kush funk turned in2 a light chemical lime funk.. Every time I open the jar the smell gets a lil stronger.. We'll see in a few weeks but so far the test sample is very nice

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No wonder y #44 lost the skunk funk>> It's not the skunk pheno.. #41 is the skunk pinesol pheno.. I keep gettin #41 & 44 confused every time I post bout them.. SMH

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2 #41

This was the skunk pheno but kind lost that funk during the dry but will hopefully return after a cure.. After a few days Jared this pheno smells juss like the other #44 both have a strange limeish chemy kuskyness 2 them.. Juss like the #44 this #41 has a body high that hits me indica like>>> but that's juss me b'cuz my chick was another story she was zooming around the house cleaning well I was destroyed..LOL >>> me & my girl r complete opposites when it hits me indica like >> it hits her sativa like<< everybody is different.. This pheno also makes me feel good & I feel it down 2 me feet with that happy I got new socks feeling... <<< if u don't know what I mean then go 2 Walmart & buy a new pair of socks & take a shower then put ur new socks >> then smoke a bowl & feel that "Feeling" <<< like juss a great happy feeling.. So far the #41 test is good

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off bx2
Pheno #63

Sample smoke test>>>> Whoa this short stumpy slow growing OG stacked plant hits very indica like<< so far this is the strongest pheno.. After it dryed it was crazy frosted & white lookin sorta like OGKB.. #63 has dence top buds.. What's crazy is this pheno has a very close smell 2 #41 & 44
This pheno sure surprised me>> I'm gunna need 2 run all 3 again 2 really find the keeper

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This pheno also makes me feel good & I feel it down 2 me feet with that happy I got new socks feeling... <<< if u don't know what I mean then go 2 Walmart & buy a new pair of socks & take a shower then put ur new socks >> then smoke a bowl & feel that "Feeling" <<< like juss a great happy feeling.. So far the #41 test is good
:woot: I totaly know what your saying about new socks!! I love brand new unwashed socks!
:DIf I was rich..thats all I would wear is new socks!! :cigar:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off bx2
Pheno #187

Sample smoke test>>> this was the booty pheno>> hella bunk>> I guessed I fucked up & made her "DUD" on me like og's sometimes do<<< I've seen all strains "DUD" if not 100% happy <<< my guess!!! But Doc called this pheno the Toothpaste pheno.. She had almost n0 crystals & wasn't very happy lookin late in flower.. But after I trimmed her she had lots of tiny sativa like baby crystals>> everywhere >> she turned out OK after all<< she is hella frosted lookin & has a decent high<<? She is still not the keeper but with almost 2oz of crystal coated nugs she sure wasn't a loss.. The smoke was on the sativa side.. Not bad at all... After all not every1 wants 2 b a zombie smokin my death weed I love 2 puff.. I'll smoke big juss 2 stay normal & every1 around me is layed out... TKO...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz But I'm wide awake...WTF!!!

Y u think I'm always talkin 2 u guys...LOL>>>>> I TKOed my people over here & I don't got nobody 2 talk 2 when I loaded & fully awake & ready 2 kick it... SMH

Top Bottom