Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Gonna be fun going thru these beans for sure, im thinking bout popping these skunkVa's since your doing the FaceOff, or half of each..

shawnskush

shawnskush

Thanks dog.. I'm lookin 4 that killer new OG Kush..maybe a Face off male 2 hit a cookie cut? ?Cookie Face?
get some FOOKIE in the house! Im bummed I missed out on grabbing some beans from thadocta I was so busy hunting for sin city I left with a 200 dollar bean budget in my pocket..:oops: Ive never done that before. That skunk va or original diesel cross woulda been killer.

Kushwick

Kushwick

ARCHIVE #32 (Three-Two) Male Cone
ThaDocta started the work on this line in 2006 in an attempt to put the Albert Walker into a workable seed line. The manic male was chosen for his ability to not impart flavors that conflicted with the Albert Walker mother, but were more complimentary or even non influential were the ideal goals of increased resin count on the Albert Walker and shortenedthe flower period, while retaining all of the uplifting high and aroma.
The Albert Walker mother plant is well known in the PNW of the US. It's garnered an immense following and support by those lucky enough to have access to it. She possesses one of the most sublime indescribably intoxicating aromas of any cannabis plant we have encountered. I can attempt to describe it, but words will never do it justice. Limonene and Alpha pinene terpenes are present and hint at a bouquet of citrus, skunk, lemon, Christmas wreath, dankness, and did I say SKUNKY!. It's impossible to cover up the smell of the Albert Walker. And the potency isone of the most enjoyable uplifting creative highs I have encountered. Often requested by some of the most legendary glass blowers, musicians, and artists the world has seen, the Albert Walker has an immense following by creative minded individuals because of it's creative, uplifting, and gratifying high.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
ARCHIVE #32 (Three-Two) Male Cone
ThaDocta started the work on this line in 2006 in an attempt to put the Albert Walker into a workable seed line. The manic male was chosen for his ability to not impart flavors that conflicted with the Albert Walker mother, but were more complimentary or even non influential were the ideal goals of increased resin count on the Albert Walker and shortenedthe flower period, while retaining all of the uplifting high and aroma.
The Albert Walker mother plant is well known in the PNW of the US. It's garnered an immense following and support by those lucky enough to have access to it. She possesses one of the most sublime indescribably intoxicating aromas of any cannabis plant we have encountered. I can attempt to describe it, but words will never do it justice. Limonene and Alpha pinene terpenes are present and hint at a bouquet of citrus, skunk, lemon, Christmas wreath, dankness, and did I say SKUNKY!. It's impossible to cover up the smell of the Albert Walker. And the potency isone of the most enjoyable uplifting creative highs I have encountered. Often requested by some of the most legendary glass blowers, musicians, and artists the world has seen, the Albert Walker has an immense following by creative minded individuals because of it's creative, uplifting, and gratifying high.

Thanks man!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You might as well try to help 'em open a tiny bit. Some beans are just tough & need da 'scuff. Good Luck amigo!
Damn I kinda figured it was taking 2 long.. Most of the beans I've ran the shell cracked in 12hrs & the tails were out by 24hrs.. I'm almost at 48hrs & only 2.. I'm gunna help the like u said.. Anybody reading this u should soak these seeds or scuff um 1st.. I juss tossed them in paper towels

Latest posts

Top Bottom