MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face Off Bx2

I found some 3 finger leafs..

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
#420, 24, 99? Do you just pick a random number for each seed or is there some kind of method to the madness... lol I just gotta ask.. I have been wondering this since your LAD grow hahaha.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

#420, 24, 99? Do you just pick a random number for each seed or is there some kind of method to the madness... lol I just gotta ask.. I have been wondering this since your LAD grow hahaha.
LOL.. Most times I use the same numbers 41,99,168,180 << those r the freeways In Fresno I also like 2 use the number 24 & 63 for personal reasons... I avoid the numbers I think most would start at 1-10 incase I find sumthin killer & it's a keeper I don't want 2 have the same numbered face off bx2 as me...LOL this round my 1st six beans didn't pop fast so I popped 6 more but they all popped & I ran out of numbers so I had 2 add some off the wall numbers like 420.. My plan is if I ever find a super keeper it's gunna b changed to Face Off Bx2 #559 <<(area code)
This goes with any seeds I pop..

I'll b super weird about it.. Like say #24 turns out 2 b crazy bomb I'd call it Face Off Bx2 #559 << formerly known as #24.. LOL There will never b any confusion with my pheno.. It will always b the 1 & only..

There is always a method 2 my madness!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I found my 1st bx2 chick & she's a nice OG leaning pheno.. I really like how she looks.. After I noticed she was a girl I started 2 do some lst action 2 get her in shape.. Peep out my lil OG

Face Off Bx2 #187

She's a straight killa from the start

mgee

mgee

Looking Killer bro. I can't wait to pop some archive. Waiting on my Hashbar OG's to come in the mail. That BX2 looks a lot like an SFV cut I once ran. Lanky bitch!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking Killer bro. I can't wait to pop some archive. Waiting on my Hashbar OG's to come in the mail. That BX2 looks a lot like an SFV cut I once ran. Lanky bitch!
Thanks doggie.. When u get ur beans pop them I'd like 2 see what u find.. I got lots of stretchy lanky plants in the Bx2 but I also have a few short phenos that grow very slow

mgee

mgee

You know it. Finishing up a gsc/818 run in room#1, room#2 is set up for a full run of The White old s1's from rascal years ago, and I'm diving into archive with room#3 - Gotta get my hands on that Oregon's Lemons next time shes around.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You know it. Finishing up a gsc/818 run in room#1, room#2 is set up for a full run of The White old s1's from rascal years ago, and I'm diving into archive with room#3 - Gotta get my hands on that Oregon's Lemons next time shes around.
Sic u got 3 rooms of bud action goin down.. Sounds very nice.. Those Oregon lemons do sound nice.. Doc has a few strains I got a eye on.. Good luck with ur pheno hunt

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Plants are chugging right along. Nice! Been looking to acquire some of archive seeds gear. Especially the dos si dos and the golden ticket. Will be watching this thread for sure kinda late to the party but hey I made it to the party. Peace mike

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Plants are chugging right along. Nice! Been looking to acquire some of archive seeds gear. Especially the dos si dos and the golden ticket. Will be watching this thread for sure kinda late to the party but hey I made it to the party. Peace mike
Oh yea better late then never & it's still in veg so u made it in great time.. I wish Doc had his gear here at the farm so we don't have 2 hunt 4 his gear.. Thanks 4 peepin out the thread

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Str8 dank! How long you been Vegging for? Are you going to clone this baby? If you dont mind me asking!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good Goo!!
Thanks
Str8 dank! How long you been Vegging for? Are you going to clone this baby? If you dont mind me asking!
I've been vegging these since the summer time I got these beans at the SF cup & popped them that same nite.. I left them in beer cups 2 try a rootbound stress them 2 show sex but I had no luck with this solid line.. I popped 12 beans & 1 died so I got 11 that I will clone & flower in a few weeks

Top Bottom