Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Hi Evoke,

To be honest, I grow mainly for smell/flav.. So when they come down, tell me which one is the dankest flavour and I'll tell ya which one I'd keep. ;) On another note, your chunky earlier finishing one looks like it is the F/O phono. The other one looks like a nice OG Pheno as well. But don't count her out, my F/O is known to pack it on HEAVY in the last week of bloom. This one may carry that and swell fast and HARD. The F/O pheno will likely be done from 56-63 days unless you like to take your OG extra long. The other phono will probably be closer to 70 is she carries some of the traditional OG genes. Looks DANK! Thanks for the review. Take some really good pictures for me that I can use and I'll send ya some free shit!

-Doc

EVOKE

EVOKE

@ThaDocta1 thanks for getting back to me.... and thanks to @MakinGoo for starting this thread really appreciate the insight... once they are ready for harvest i will take pictures and post the two phenos in natural light to really how beautiful they are.... ohh snapps free shit!!! im on it Doc...

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

GREAT THREAD MG!!and EVERYONE and there input TONS OF INFO HANDS ON!
@Tha Docta i've been waiting on these releases for a long time and everywhere i try to order is always sold out.
i have been trying to get valley girl,kirkwood, and grimace all summer. any info on a restock and where??
BTW do you have more info on your GRIMACE OG?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My face off bx2 male made it he is growing fresh new leafs now.. The girls r flowering slowly & I'm super lagging & haven't cloned them yet.. Week 3 & I still didn't take cuts... Oh well I'll still clone them even with a lil bud on them..LOL!!

Don't 4get it's the last day 2 vote & every farmer can vote>> even if u didn't post a flick u can still vote..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Keep other websites off the farm please.. If u want 2 advertise 4 another site u got 2 break bread.. PM Doc 4 info on where 2 get his beans.. We need Doc's gear here at the farm..

Shamus

Shamus

Lol..
@pimpmasterdlx
I don't think that's the only payment method..
but I'm done talking about it..
Cause hey it's better to have people not be able to get the docs beans then take business away from a site that doesn't even carry them

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The #187 pheno is giving off a sweet smell not a OG funk.. But the #41 has a fuel type funk that's got my attention.. I'm on day 27 & my room is super cold from this mega cold spell going on rite now & my bud action is paying the price.. The buds look behind b'cuz there still tiny.. It could b b'cuz I never got a chance 2 transplant them in2 there 3gal smart pots there still in the 2 gal smart pots.. I haven't even cloned them yet.. I'm gunna take some cuts 2day but they got buds on the lower branches I use.. Fuck it I've did this b4 & it juss takes a lil longer..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lol..
@pimpmasterdlx
I don't think that's the only payment method..
but I'm done talking about it..
Cause hey it's better to have people not be able to get the docs beans then take business away from a site that doesn't even carry them
This is my grow log doggie.. This ain't the lets help people get docs beans thread.. This is a thread 2 show off Docs work & hopefully he drops he's gear over here 4 us that want it.. So keep other sites off this site

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My bad goo! Didn't mean to intrude. Get those ladies xplanted and keep the pics comin! :D
No worries.. The TOU says we Can't have other site posted here on the farm>> manly other seed sites.. I've never heard of these places u guys r posting & this is going down in my thread so it's like I'm co-signing 4 these sites.. If people go 2 those sites & get burned its gunna come back here 2 my thread & I don't got shit 2 do with that..
I'm juss trying 2 show off Docs gear & let him know that this site would love 2 buy he's gear 2.. It's best 2 support the site u chill at>> let Doc know the farm wants his gear 2..

I've been so bizzy this winter with other shit I haven't had time 2 get 2 my plants.. >> harvest time,transplant time,clone time, & this during thanksgiving>> then my #20 Bulldogs host a championship game then a bowl game in less then 2 weeks.. Then this crazy mega cold freeze action hitting Cali>> now I'm covering pipes,stacking fire wood, & trying 2 keep my outside stuff alive.. I'm doing all this plus my normal everyday crap..LOL.. The plants r alive & well but I juss haven't had time 2 get 2 them..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, Goo! I been hella busy as well. It takes a lot of work to maintain our gardens. It's been hella ruff for me since the baby was born. I had to move shit around and been battling bugs. I gotta tighten up ship b4 it sinks, bro. Lol.

Shamus

Shamus

IDC if its agaisnt TOU.. IM GOING TO PROTECT MEMBERS FROM FRAUD.
IF @logic HAS PROBLEMS WITH ME POSTING A BUNK ASS SITE THATS POTENTIALLY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE CAN LET ME KNOW

this bank has not received ANY seeds from thadocta.

thats why its good for people to ask questions like what homie did up a above..
jut got done talking to doc..

fraudulent mother fuckers now a days

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IDC if its agaisnt TOU.. IM GOING TO PROTECT MEMBERS FROM FRAUD.
IF @logic HAS PROBLEMS WITH ME POSTING A BUNK ASS SITE THATS POTENTIALLY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE CAN LET ME KNOW

this bank has not received ANY seeds from thadocta.

thats why its good for people to ask questions like what homie did up a above..
jut got done talking to doc..

fraudulent mother fuckers now a days
1) Now this is a great post doggie.. I don't think this is a problem with the TOU.. Ur not advertising that seed site ur informing us there fakers.. Great post doggie

That's y I want Doc's beans here..

2) WHEN I GOT A ISSUE WITH UR POST I WILL GET AT U DOGGIE!!!
No need 4 Logic 2 get involved..

Top Bottom