Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks Dank in here.

The "sweet" smell you're getting probably isn't so much from the manic but actually a result of the Face Off inbreeding (BX2 now) and reinforcing that trait that is existent in the original Face Off #4 mother. If you're looking for the more Classic pure OG funk, the Valley, Race Fuel, Casper, etc are much more back towards that trait pure OG trait. My buddy Norcal on ICmag had a pheno of the Race Fuel at his spot the other day and it was straight OG lemon fuel.. That old school OG lemon dank u rarely see nowadays.. and I think I know my OG's alright. ;)

MY Face Off mother has this "sweet" lime OG funk dankness that leaves a lip smacking flavour, even though it's not quite as "skunky" as the more classic OG's. Phenotypical Variation if your will from the original Face Off seed line I cracked. The phenos showing in this thread literally remind me exactly of the original bean pop, which is exactly what I'm going for, an inbred Face Off line with the original phenos present....

The #63 is showing characteristics of the original Indica sister phono of the Face Off #4 (the mom used for this BX2).. This one is really sweet like the original Face Off #1ā€¦

#187 is the original "toothpaste" pheno aka the #2. Those are about 1 in every 20 femalesā€¦ Trash itā€¦ You can take the Girl out the trailer park, but you can't take the Trailer Park outta the girl. haha

#44 & #41 are what I'm trying to get. Replicable Face Off OG #4 phenos with variation in smell like the skunkier sister #3ā€¦ Pick your own keeper from the genes of the original best 2 sisters. :)

Cheers!

Doc
Thanks 4 that helpful info doggie.. I really like the looks of the short pheno plus I could always use a extra short pheno that won't stretch so I can grow it with my indica growing plants like Angels Kush,Cherry Pie, & OGKB.. But like u said tha #41 & 44 r the main ones I like.. The 44 is super coated in frost but that 41 has that og funk I really love.. So far 41 is the keeper b'cuz I got 2 of those cuts 2 root..
I got a pack of ghost & f-cut plus another 1/2 pack of the Bx2.. I knew I should of gotten the valley & race fuel << I fuckin love that classic og Kush funk.... I got true og Kush & it has that great "lemon" og funk but I'm lookin 4 that darker evil more fuelish og Kush funk like ur F-Cut u showed me at the SF cup<< That F-Cut smelled so mega dank..
If these phenos turn out crazy bomb I'll try 2 have a few samples 4 u 2 peep if u hit the SF cup this summer..

I know NorCal & maybe I'll get a chance 2 puff that pheno he found<< I need 2 get 2 the City & burn with that guy..We always burn big in tha Bay with NorCal..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

There seems 2 b a fuck up along the way.. I don't have any #44 cuts but I got 2 #41 cuts but I member I hated #41 & 44 so I wouldn't of took 2 of the ugly cuts I was about 2 toss.. I took 2 cuts of #187 b'cuz in veg I liked her best.. So I'm thinking I labeled #41 & #44 both as #41

Now that I rub the frost off the leafs I get a killer og Kush sent from my frost monster #41<< she lost the sweetness
& #44 is straight og Kush fuel funk with it kinda seems like a skunk tone on the back end<< it could b b'cuz doc mentioned skunk & now I smell it.. Who knows? All I do know is there is killer og Kush in these face\off bx2 & not the 70 day og it's like a 56-60 day og Kush

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 56 update:

The smells r gettin clear as fuck.. I think I found the face\Off pheno in my #44<< I've always thought she had a clean og Kush sent.. She gots the og Kush sent but a fresh & clean added crisp funk.. I pin point it & it's a limy funk<< crisp clean og limy funk is the sent from #44 << finishes at 63 days

The #41 has a og Kush funk also but it's a lil different funk>> the limyness is still there but with a pinesol og Kush funk with some skunk action>> limy pinesol OG skunk funk >> finishes at 56 days

Both 41 & 44 have limy & og Kush juss 1 has a more pinesol og Kush funk & the other don't..

Super dank smelling & there gettin there swell on..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx for the update goo, can't to see pics, so two OG pheno on 6 bx2 beans? Thats a nice score IME, bet the bx4 will offer a lot of new OG's lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thx for the update goo, can't to see pics, so two OG pheno on 6 bx2 beans? Thats a nice score IME, bet the bx4 will offer a lot of new OG's lol
I popped the whole pack I think 12 & 1 didn't crack.. Out of the 11 left 4 were girls.. Out of the 7 males I picked my keeper male 2 possibly breed with & push 4word with my Cookie Face project.. Depending on if I like the smoke of the girls.. The 4 girls I had left 1 was short indica like but with og type stacked nugs.. The other 3 were classic og Kush viney ass lanky ugly hard 2 control tall stretchy girls & 2 r 100% straight up OG Kush but with a crazy lime twist.. The lime twist isn't bold & in ur face the OG Kush is mostly in ur face but there is a weird sweet lime twist in the mix.. The final og lookin pheno Doc called the tooth paste pheno he said kill her.. I juss figured I nute locked her at some point that's y she wasn't on point>> but I'll take the breeders word 4 it & toss the cut..

I didn't post any new pics

N

nightmarecreature

Tooth paste pheno, that sounds nasty. I hate tooth paste, I use baking soda. Lime FTW :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Tooth paste pheno, that sounds nasty. I hate tooth paste, I use baking soda. Lime FTW :)
Yea the tooth paste pheno does sound pretty nasty.. That pheno isn't as frosty as the others & she ain't as dence like the other plants.. The others have solid dence nugs but the tooth paste pheno ain't as dence more fluffy & hairy lookin.. The other phenos don't have much hair juss swollen buds

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just finished reading through the thread. Excited to see your results Goo!
The results r gunna b killer I'm really excited 2 try these phenos.. I'm so happy with these results so far>> I'm gunna need 2 grab 2 more packs of Face\Off Bx2 to put on ice << any strain I really like I try 2 save a pack in the fridge.. I'm gunna have 2 F2 both #44 & 41 juss b'cuz of the interesting new og Kush twist<<< it's new 2 me!! Thanks 4 peepin out the bx2's

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off Bx2
Pheno #63
Day 58

This is the indica pheno that stacks OG nugs.. This pheno was done 2 days ago she has 10% amber crystals already but I still want 2 flush her a lil more.. I didn't expect these 2 finish so fast..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off bx2
Pheno #41
Day 58

This is my favorite pheno from smell & looks.. This is the pinesol ~ lime/skunk pheno but manly pinesol.. This pheno has about 5% amber crystals & should finish at 63 but can b picked at 56 << but I like my buds extra mega Stoney so I always wait a lil longer.. This pheno stacks buds juss like #63 but in a tall viney plant.. The leafs even turn purple late in flower juss like #63 <<< #41 has a way different sent tho..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Face/Off bx2
Pheno #44
Day 58

This is the pheno that I think is the Face/Off pheno.. Pure white buds coated with extra Crystals these buds r dripping with THC.. This pheno could go 63-70 I'm guessing b'cuz the crystals r juss starting 2 amber most r cloudy & a few r still clear.. This plant has that og Kush smell with some light lime tones no skunk or sweets smell from this pheno..She's a very nice Limey OG Kush plant.. So far this plant hasn't turned any kind of purple on the buds or leafs.. & she wanted extra nutes << prolly next run bonus CalMag 4 her..

Latest posts

Top Bottom