Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ilaughlast

The Ghost OG was 100% Sterile. The TK throws very little pollen and puts out a small number of seeds compared to others. Most OG's are mostly sterile, I mean probably about 10-20% of the pollen is viable on the cuts I have.

On the #43, all my OG's that I kept are better. I even got rid of the True OG, I didn't like the True.
why didnt you like the true?
im in about week 4 it looks good but my buddy who gave it to me said it doesn't yield for shit. im about to run the ghost(supposedly) and the valley cut.
i have about 33 of those faceoff ogs in a pheno hunt havent shown sex yet.

N

nightmarecreature

why didnt you like the true?
im in about week 4 it looks good but my buddy who gave it to me said it doesn't yield for shit. im about to run the ghost(supposedly) and the valley cut.
i have about 33 of those faceoff ogs in a pheno hunt havent shown sex yet.

The True is dank, I just like my other OGs better. The True didnt yield as much as the others and my other OGs have a stronger taste and smell.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

There's several TK's and no one will ever know which one is the original......

Technically if we were to get samples of every Triangle Kush and grew them all in the exact same way and did terpene and cannabinoid testing we actually could find out exactly which one is which. And then maybe with that info find out who is the original. That would be awesome and I recommend someone does that immediately. I volunteer but I do not have the Triangle Kush cut yet

Myco

Myco

This thread is fucking epic...!

I've been wanting to score (loads of) Archive beans... hoping they'll be at the Seattle cup so I can fulfill my needs :D
^^^^ sooo... anybody know if @thadocta will have a booth at the Seattle cup by chance?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Only that from archive, at the moment but I have a bunch of WHITE crosses that I was wanting to get freaky wit.

Myco

Myco

Yesterday at the Seatown HTCC I scored Face Off BX2, Hell Raiser, Oregon Lemons, and Clusterbomb. Missed out on the Casper unfortunately, but nonetheless I'm stoked... and thanks to this thread, I think I'll drop the Face Off BX2 first :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yesterday at the Seatown HTCC I scored Face Off BX2, Hell Raiser, Oregon Lemons, and Clusterbomb. Missed out on the Casper unfortunately, but nonetheless I'm stoked... and thanks to this thread, I think I'll drop the Face Off BX2 first :D
Nice bean collection... good luck with them

J

Jaxx

tlc dispensaries in south la has them in stock and the bud too.
ARCHIVE SEED BANK: FACE OFF OG BX2
Face Off OG x Face Off BX1, Qty: 10 seeds per pack
I have called them no answer would like to get some more of this strain for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom