False flag attack november 2010 possibly predicted!!

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

My cat died last night. Burned him up with the trash this morning.

I think he was a german/reborn/american/nazi/Republican/leftwinger/fascist/koolaiddrinking tool to subvert my views.

He will be missed!

420king-MASSES

My cat died last night. Burned him up with the trash this morning.

I think he was a german/reborn/american/nazi/Republican/leftwinger/fascist/koolaiddrinking tool to subvert my views.

He will be missed!

i loved that cat lol

T

thedogsbollox

"Enhanced Patdown"

[YOUTUBE]uZHxK_SnE0U[/YOUTUBE]
Welcome to 1938 Germany?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not quite yet, we have to get a little bit more fascist, not to mention genocidal, before we hit that rate.

Not that I'm happy with the TSA, but hey.

Blaze

Blaze

We're getting closer and closer all the time. I think we've been a fascist country for quite a while now. Just look at the definition:

Fascism (pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a radical and authoritarian nationalist political ideology. Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy. Scholars generally consider fascism to be on the far right. They advocate the creation of a single-party state and reject and resist the autonomy of cultural or ethnic groups who are not considered part of the fascists' nation and who refuse to assimilate or are unable to be assimilated. They identify violence and war as actions that create national regeneration, spirit and vitality. It is also form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy, but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion.

fractal

fractal

Yes it seems to me also that by the fucking definition, we are fascists. Can't get enough big business in the name of freedom of patrotism!

I'm getting off the DOOM train. There was a massive let down about some theories people had about this month, would take to long to explain here but if you guys want to check out a seriously entertaining and cutting-edge conspiracy website go to www godlikeproductions com.

I've got to focus on buying a house, planning for spring cannabis planting not to mention planting my winter poppy crop! I've got a phD in conspiracy as it is sometimes it's good to back off and let things absorb for a while. You know how sometimes sitting back hands-off, lets you get a new angle on a problem.

marski420

marski420

Its all a consipiacy.. Everyone is out to get you and the only thing you can do to save yourself is to wrap yourself in 3 layers of tinfoil everyday when you get up in the morning. Wait, they are listening..

Dont you guys just love the people like this.. Making jokes out of the blatantly obvious corruption and supression we as a human race face.. guess what buddy, we have brains in our head and use them.. you may like being a slave to corporate needs but we dont!! Get your ass informed of the lies instead of acting like an idiot.

420king-MASSES

hey lost they did quite a few studies with tinfoil wrapped on some one s head and what they found was a magnification of radio waves that the brain is able to discern and process into complete and compitent thought thats a fact

A

amstercal

Marski: I can't speak for Lost, but the joke seems less pointed at the corruption that does exist and more pointed at the people who take it too far and act like every moment is an opportunity to look for the conspiracy. Perhaps we shouldn't make fun of the paranoid though.

L

Lost

Dont you guys just love the people like this.. Making jokes out of the blatantly obvious corruption and supression we as a human race face.. guess what buddy, we have brains in our head and use them.. you may like being a slave to corporate needs but we dont!! Get your ass informed of the lies instead of acting like an idiot.

Brainz?

Brainz2
View attachment brainzeat.bmp
Brainz
marski420

marski420

Its easy to point at us, especilly when everyone wants to be us but never admit it..

No, see.. Its the brain dead Americans like you everyone was talking about!!! Not every American is stupid, not by a long shot, but on a good average your country has no idea whats going on outside of itself. (like I said, for the most part.. seamaiden is a smart cookie for sure, and even a few other members on this thread) But I'm not talking about those Americans, I'm talking about the kind you act just like.. everythings a game, its all a joke and we all wear tinfoil ECT...

Get over yourself, People outside America (For the most part) DO NOT want to be like you, or live there infact.. I love every country equally and am not tryin to diss anyone, but when people think they have it so good, when in reality.. most of our freedoms are a mere illusion, it pisses me off that most of the people, like you.. ignore it, joke about it, pass it off as nothing or call others with brilliant minds names for trying to fix this broken planet.

Let me ask one question to all who cant see through the smoke and mirrors.
Do you believe everything your government says?
If so, your retarded. If not, why the fuck would you believe ANYTHING at all.. liars will always be liars.. if they lie about this or that and get away with it almost everytime,then whats to stop them from lying about nearly everything.

If your a person who believes the government, dont worry.. your answers will soon come in the form of being tracked like animals,being spying on each and every phone, text or email conversation (They already do that) oh and who can forget, for our "safety" we must go through airport scanners and get pumped with radiation, opt out of that and you get a full pat down instead..(Even Children have to do one or the other)

boy freedom sure feels good, dont it?

Oh wait thats right.. Because of personalities like "Lost" we lose freedoms by sitting back and letting it happen and crack jokes at those who are trying to SAVE your ass. Those body scanners are a perfect example.. it over rules itself over the constitution somehow, just like how the patriot act does the same with monitoring phone calls, texts, emails-- aswell as interrogating you without a warrant. Were the crazy ones, yet even on CNN news they admit to you that even while your cell phone is off you can still be heard and recorded.. WHAAAAAAT? <--- is what you SHOULD be saying if you didnt know that already.

One love to my fellow earthlings, especially you lost.. Wake up soon bro.

L

Lost

Lost is indeed the anti-crist and responsible for ll of the i'lls of not only the good ole USA, but the world as we know it..

Now scurry back to Canada:damnhippie:

:character0111:

L

Lost

Your just pissed because the US doesn't want that cold god forsaken land called Canada. You guys just want to be part of the club and we won't let you canuks in..

:fighting0040::D:itwasntme

hehehehe :mooning

A

amstercal

There's a big difference between believing everything (or really anything) the government tells you and thinking we should look to the Matrix for the truth about life.

I'm often embarrassed by the things my government does and the arrogance of Americans, but you make people abusing power and corruption into fruit loops.

L

Lost

hey lost they did quite a few studies with tinfoil wrapped on some one s head and what they found was a magnification of radio waves that the brain is able to discern and process into complete and compitent thought thats a fact

I working with four layers, now .125 thick... I actually have it sewn into the inside of my clothes. Now im mobile and these bitches can't track me... I even wrapped my car in tinfoil, its like im driving a stealth car! I mean, noone is going to be able to track a truck wrapped in 4 layers of American made tinfoil! Its just like wonderwomans jet, but different!! :smiley_joint:

marski420

marski420

My clock says 9:11! It must be a conspiracy! I got 911 grams off one of my plants this year! The conspiracy continues! There are bridges with 9' 11" clearance build all over the country! The department of transportation must have know about the attack for decades! Even 9-11 is the same as dialing 911, the police, hospital, and fire dept must be in on it too! In the year 911 the Treaty of Saint Clair-sur-Epte was signed between Charles III of France and Rollo, the leader of the Vikings settle the Normans in Neustria. The Vikings and the French have been in on it for over a thousand year!

Just look! The numbers are all the same! They MUST all be connected! That proves it - 9/11 was a massive conspiracy involving time traveling Vikings and the French who we all know hate America so they started a plan over a thousand years ago to infiltrate the department of transportation to ensure that bridges of a certain hight were built all over the US to foreshadow their evil plant to use the police, fire, and hospital workers to fly planes into the WTC! Then, they infiltrated Hollywood to brain wash us all before the attack so we would blame in on terrorists - the fact that the number's "9" and "11" appear in a few of the millions of TV shows and movies made in the last century proves they are in on it! No one uses the number "9" and "11" unless they are terrorists - that's how you can always tell! And somehow one of my plants and my clock is involved! I just know it!

The stupidity of some of the people on this site never cease to amaze me. If you are gullible and ignorant you can find a connection to ANYTHING. The sad part is most of your morons who believe this crap spend so much time obsessing over phantom conspiracies and imagined evils that you never address the very real fucked up shit that happens in this country every day. Do you think the big corporations an the government wants us to be educated and informed, or do they want us wasting time chasing imaginary bullshit? You conspiracy nuts play right into the hands of those who would rather see us ignorant and distracted from the very real problems our nation faces.

Want to "fight the man?" Stop spending hours a day on the internet reading about this BS. Stop planning for some radical revolution that probably won't ever happen because all everyone ever does it TALK ABOUT IT. Get out and vote. Volunteer. Buy local. Plant a garden. Read a book. Educate yourself and others. Learn how to use a gun. Get involved with something you care about. Boycott General Electric. Do SOMETHING rather than mouth off on stupid insane bullshit while sitting on your ass and doing nothing.

Uhh.. Congrats dude, you took the stupidest persons post on here and made it sound like were all uninformed, way to go big guy!!

But then of course, the truth of who you really are comes out in the very end paragraph.
Voting, guns, letting the government have their way with you and boycotting the corporations who are proclaimed as evil by the news..TYPICAL SHEEP OF AMERICA!!! That conclusion came to me as soon as I was done reading your horrible answer.

This guy is the other version of lost.. more serious, possibly educated well in societys standards, but to me and anyone who KNOWS 911 wasnt what you think it was, your very unintelligent.. your mind is far too closed to learn anything real. You prefer to stick around in this fake disillusioned fantasy that the elite of this world have laid out for you, rather than being a real human being and standing up for your own rights and freedoms.. read my post to lost just above here somewhere and see what I mean.

I also love how you come into a thread which you know is going to have conspiracy talk and say "Want to "fight the man?" Stop spending hours a day on the internet reading about this BS."
What the hell are you doing in here then?? If you think the intelligent people of this thread care about what a sheep has to say.. then your right, most of us do care that you DONT(care).

Oh, the crappy advice you give at the end is hilarious, we do many of those things already.Sooo... by your logic if we think/know 911 was a true conspiracy, you cant live a functional life because all we do is get on the internet all day and night talking about it, wasting all our time.. I'll tell you right now, your the waste of time pal.Being a Troll is the biggest waste of all our time and now yours cause I made you look dumb.. haha telling a bunch of THC farmers to "plant a garden" or telling us to "educate yourself and others" We were doing both those things just fine until Trollus-Maximus came a tootin his horn.

L

Lost

You seem to know me and my views pretty well. Good thing we have people like you that can read a post on the interwebs, and instantly know everything and view a person has, be able to label them and put them in a box.

You remind me of my dead cat..

L

Lost

cause I made you look dumb.. haha telling a bunch of THC farmers to "plant a garden" or telling us to "educate yourself and others" We were doing both those things just fine until Trollus-Maximus came a tootin his horn.

Do you really think you have made anyone on this thread other than yourself, "Look dumb?"

marski420

marski420

Your just pissed because the US doesn't want that cold god forsaken land called Canada. You guys just want to be part of the club and we won't let you canuks in..

:fighting0040::D:itwasntme

hehehehe :mooning

Thats funny, you make things up and expect me to get mad about them. Oh and your so right.. 100+F is so cold in the summer months. You live in Oregon douche bag, its 29F (-1C) Right this second while where I live its 34F (+1C) Bitch, your in the freezing and im above.. suck my DICK and get owned with information.. as USUAL. Guess your country doesnt want your cold ass state, better get packin, fuck face :mooning

Latest posts

Top Bottom