fan leaves with 3 leaves

• Thread starter EAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fluro

Fluro

I have one that is only single leaf its at 10 inches, had it since it was 3 inches tall, I prune it like hell, but danm its single leafs all around on this bad girl, but its bushy like a unshaven french maid. :party0033:
Come on man, don't lie.....everyone always says it's 10 inches....hahahaha

S

sagadella

I am having a strange problem here this blue dream plant I'm growing is only producing 3 fan leaves and has bud growing all over her but get this she's only 10in tall can someone help me?
Having the same problem with an AK 47. Stopped growing and started with 3 fingered leaves after I added Power SI to the system( at quarter strength as I do all nutrients to start). Just flushed it well today and putting it back on its otherwise normal nutrient (No P.SI) and light schedule and will watch closely. How did yours turn out n DanG505?

B

Bubonichronic

It happens with some strains but it can also happen with revegging plants

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I had a dwarf and every leaf had 3 nodes when it topped off it had 1 set of 5 then went back to 3, top of branches were growing counter clockwise, black leaf coverd in snow, sorry no Pic but let it alone to do its thing, this is completely normal depending on strain.

Top Bottom