Fat Banana auto | Time to harvest?

• Thread starter hattivatti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hattivatti

I have grown a fat banana auto outside. It is now day 94. the pictures were taken about 2 days ago. would it be the right time to harvest? I have used bio bizz grow and bloom nutrients.
Fat banana auto  time to harvest
Fat banana auto  time to harvest 2
Fat banana auto  time to harvest 3

Z

Zill

Hatt,

Nice pics. What are the trichomes telling you? Clear, frosty white and/or amber?

H

hattivatti

Hatt,

Nice pics. What are the trichomes telling you? Clear, frosty white and/or amber?
the trichomes are really white. I have nothing but my phone camera to see them.

edit: I think they will take a few more days, maybe a week

Z

Zill

Hatt,

Go to a dollar store, if you got one of those nearby, and pick up a magnifying glass. Cheap. Get one that’s about 3-4” in diameter, 1.2 - 1.6cm.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I don't see much of a fade but get a jewlers loop on Amazon and check the trichs my man. Clear empty cloudy thc and cbd, amber is cbn. Quick guide by no mean all encompassing. Good luck it looks 🔥

socks4free

socks4free

You don't have a handheld microscope to check the trichomes? That's really the best way to figure out when to harvest. But looking at the most recent pictures the plant still has white hairs so I doubt it's ready. How long have they actually been in flower?

H

hattivatti

You don't have a handheld microscope to check the trichomes? That's really the best way to figure out when to harvest. But looking at the most recent pictures the plant still has white hairs so I doubt it's ready. How long have they actually been in flower?
as I recall, flowering started about 4-6 weeks after seed.

H

hattivatti

part of the blossoms had gone to mold, I had to pick the whole crop and left the lower branches, I think this is caused by poor air exchange.... can anyone tell me what kind of mold it is.
IMG 20230831 161521

Top Bottom