Fat man in a little closet

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are some pics of Chocolate Trip which going by numbers would be harvested next Wednesday which is day 53. I think they might go a bit loner than that though but they have been maturing fast lately. They have a good amount of brown pistils. They smell wonderful. I just have no words or anything to compare the smell to. very unusual and very pleasing.

DSCN1273
DSCN1274
DSCN1275
DSCN1276
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
These are some Chemdog D and The White group shots. These will be done in 2 weeks or so. They are fat, heavy, dense, sticky and stinky. They are just loaded with buddage.

You can see the one little bud that got bleached out by the LED early on and got stunted. I don't know how it just happened there but the rest of the plant looks super nice.

DSCN1277
R

Reefer Franklin

Hi Tobor and everyone. Here are the plants at 35 days. Don't they look more like The White now ?

Thanks,

The Reef

Imported Photos 00657
Imported Photos 00658
Imported Photos 00659
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That chocolate trip looks like it would have me trippin over my own feet while eating a hershey bar.

420king-MASSES

oh tober my dude you got me salavating in anticipation of my white and Chemdog D solid solid plants man i think i mite take some pointers from you on pumping yields from the white excellent job my brother

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks 420 and hindu. I think you will be fine with The White 420king. I will be shocked if you don't smash it out of the park.

Reefer they look great. I don't want to be the authority on The White because quite frankly I consider myself a good weed grower but I am not great at identifying stuff just by site. I have to smell it, smoke it and feel it and then I have a good chance of identifying.

Look at your leaves. Where you can follow each leaf finger to where it connects to the stem. You can see space between the fingers all the way to the stem. The White has fat fingers and there is no space when they get about half way to the stem. The other fingers are touching at the sides. Plus the little lines in the leaf fingers seem different on yours. They seem to have a more pronounced look and light shading.

I want you to have gotten The White. I am not trying to say it isn't because I am hoarding stuff like the early Chemdog days when the holders wanted to dispute whoever claimed they had it. I just think something looks different on yours and you did get it from a dispensary so it isn't like you got it from a known source. Keep posting pics until harvest. We will figure it out.

R

Reefer Franklin

Thanks Tobor. I may have to get some to you for the ID. The smell is fabulous, but I've never smelt anything quite like it before. It's not clinical smelling, and not quite organic. It's fruity and sweet but almost subtle.

Anyway as you say we'll figure it out. Thanks for the help.

The Reef

420Gator

420Gator

nice pics tobor and nice plants. i wanna smoke all that shit to the dome after having zoomed in and studying all the pics.

looks like a blizzard just passed thru ur gro bro, great job

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It's all good reef. I bet we get it figured out.

Hey Gator. I love the zoom in on the pics feature. You can check your trichs very easy. They do have a lot of sparkle on them.

waayne

waayne

Man that's some beautiful work Tobor,those girls are super frosty.
Happy harvest man!
:harvest:

The Joker

The Joker

Looking good! How close was the light to the plant that burned. I have some going under the same LED and they are about 4 inches.

Chocolate trip looks very nice.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Tobar that Trip looks so darn tasty. you got mad skills Bro.

KMK:harvest:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks people! Hindu I will do a sniff test next time I am back in there. Joker the LED I am using in the biggest one not the smaller one we got to do test grows. I kept that one 6 inches above the tops and no problems. This one happened when it was about 9 inches and now it is at 12 inches and a few tips have bleached again. I can't easily raise it anymore. I always wanted to smoke one of those bleached out bud tips. They look tasty.

How many days do you let your Chemdog D go Joker?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It's cool that you can go to a place like that Hindu. It's good you have the upper hand in the early stages of the game. It's very poor business plan to start of your career selling crap and become known for wet, poor quality weed to give yourself a bad name. Kick their ass Hindu!

The Original Diesel is very greasy looking right now and has a chemical fuel smell with a hint of powerful pine like scent. When you sniff it she actually burns/tingles your nose. Soon that pine tingle will fade some and a skunk smell will develop and then it's lights out.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It even comes down more to skunk #1. That is in a lot of stuff. Even stuff nobody knows now that it is in. I think it is in NL. Isn't it?

research adventure begins now.....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
According to grim's genetic cookbook

Northern Lights (BC Bud Depot) Atomic Northern Light X Northern Lights #6
Northern Lights #1 (SSSC) Afghani IBL
Northern Lights #2 (SSSC) Hindu Kush X Thai
Northern Lights #9 (Sagarmatha) Northern Lights X White Widow X Durban
Northern Skunk (Peak Seeds) Northern Light #5 X Skunk

So I guess I was wrong. There is another one though. Afghani. That is in a lot of things to, including Skunk #1.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
It looks to me like this one may have a lil afghani in it!:)
Skunk

Top Bottom