Fat man in a little closet

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

thats an led grown plant tober????!!!!!! goddamn!!!!! that dispells some misconceptions for me how much you think shes gonna produce brother---oh and by the way thats a puuurrrrrtyyyyyy lookin plant

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have 4 pots under the LED and 6 pots under the 400w HPS and I am certain I am going to get at least 2 ounces from each pot. I think I have a few pots that will have 3 ounces and the only Original Diesel is under the 400w and it is going to have a shot at 4 ounces.

TheHerbalizer has the same LED and got 15 ounces of great buds on his first grow under it. They do work. You just have to ignore claims like 300w LED equals a 1000w HPS. It does produce quality buds. I would say 300w LED is comparable to a 400w and maybe a 600w HPS as far as actual buds go but the footprint doesn't allow for as many plants as a 600w. There are advantages to both.

I love playing with the smaller lights. I love my T5 grows, my 250w grows and these LED grows. You can tuck them in closets and cabs easily. I love having my bigger lights though just because of the amount of grow work you can get done under them. More room for different strains and seed grows but a lot more equipment and manual labor to keep things right.

B

Bushwacker

Productive space!

This is the one under the LED. She is very sensitive to light bleaching. Even though she is farther away from the light because she is shorter some of her bud tips did get bleached.

She is real frosty shady. Real nice sweet, hashy smell too.

Tobor, you seem to make the most of your space. Grown in a similar closet myself... reflectix too, but stadium/soma style in rubbermaide totes.

From your comment above... Are you saying that she's sensitive to all light (have you run her before w/o LED)? Or is she sensitive to the LED light. Asking because I've been hearing great things about both the spectrum selection options. Also wondering if the LED array has helped your temps.

Way to rock a small space!
peace, Bw

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Damn! That's some happy looking white dank, brah. I like the way you're working different lights into different situations/applications- mixing it up in different spaces rather than an either-or mindset. :yes

F

froggy

What a great grow! Keep kicking ass Tobor! Your grows are always a treat to watch.

Illmind

Illmind

wow i can't believe i missed most of this. very nice buddy everything looks perfect.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Bush I was just observing that compared to the other strains I am running the White is the one getting bleached at s few of the tips. It is the shortest plant under the LED so since the buds are farthest away and are doing it the most I am just saying it is more sensitive to the LED being to close. I have never had any light bleaching with the white before under 250w, 400w or 750w HPS or T5.

Ganja I like fitting them into different spaces and see what I can get out of them.

Good to see you froggy.

Illmind I was hiding from you in plain sight.

The Joker

The Joker

Tobor, Can't keep up with this thread!

Hindu Killer: We must have the same friend. I hope to get some more of those seeds plus some G13/Hashplant. But you are saying they are G13 x NL x Hashplant which is fine with me. I would love an old school NL. Such an over looked strain today.

Swampy ( RIP) worked the line as did NDN guy. It's the same "G13 hashplant " Motarebel uses in his crosses. I'm pretty psyched to try it. The fact that it's called Free Leonard makes me think it's NDNguys work.

Just clicked the LED advert above ... $699!!!! for an LED.

wonka

wonka

looks bomb tobor!!!! really love how u make the most of ur space n could learn a thing or 2 from that!!!
w.wonka

Illmind

Illmind

ha, na bro i just dont click links that say fat guy in a little closet, had to make exception.

The Joker

The Joker

I'm done with seeds for a while as I'm out of room. I have no less than 5 purple Killing fields moms and 2 green ones as wells as G13/Hashplant x BSH awaiting testing. Got to finish the grows, test them and get back to my regular moms now that everything is recovered. I already have 6 Pure Kush and 6 Purple Killing Fields ready to go into rotation.

I have clones of a very good male that I thought was female and loved the structure and the smell. I will be keeping that to cross with everything. The current seed run is messing up my system as it's in a needed veg chamber, so it will be a while for me.

Future project ...yes!

L

lil miss lone

Sweet Tober!! That Choc Trip is one of my fave smokes. Nice Job! :sign0005:

sdog

sdog

led technology

Nice bro! You should use the new ORCA film as a reflective in your room. I used it in a 4by8 using a 300w PITBULL GROWL and i got amazing results. so its led on led technology spreading evenly.
Keep up the good work!

The Joker

The Joker

Temporary hijack. Regular program will proceed after this interuption.

Blueberry mom and something you will like... Killing Fields:

Blueberry Mom
KF no 5
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The BB is a wonderful site to behold. Glad you got it rescued.

That killing fields is crazy purple. OMG! And it's the flowers too. WOW!!!

F

froggy

DAAAAAAAAMN! That is some crazy purple on the killing fields. I have never seen flowers so purple before. Absolutely stunning! Very nice Joker!

420king-MASSES

wow thats a chuncky nuggett ya got there joker--how is the killing fields strain ive herd good things but still apprehensive to score

soopy

soopy

Man, how can I miss a thread like this?! This thread is almost as productive as your garden Tobor. You are growing some amazing plants, you got crazy skills man. Nice strains, you do them justice!

1satyr

Hi there Tobor (A) and all you other guys LOL.......Really nice little space you got here on the farm.

Love your thread and whats going on in your garden, which is tasty to say the least.

Really long and informative thread to read through. See if I can contribute in a positive way.

Have a good one

Satyr

Latest posts

Top Bottom