• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Pulled you over for what?

Did they get you for growing?

What the hell is a quil....?

Damn Hindu I don't know what to say. I don't know what is going on either though.

true grit

true grit

Looking fantastic bro!! Finally stumbled in on this one! Havent been over in the good ol organics section in a minute. ha.

That Choc trip is looking stellar bro! Super stoked to see some of them O.D. pics, gonna be some super flame. Talk about chunk!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man Tobor just caught up on this killer thread super impressive bro you got some chunky,stinky,frosty ass girlz man great work!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks everybody including soopy, satyr, true and icky.

Hindu that scmk cut is just a nice yielding, super tasting and good potency steady cut. I always liked it and it was pretty easy to grow once it got going. You ain't far off from chop with her. It is a frosty devil too. That cut stands pretty tall. Not quite an elite but a keeper none the less.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are a few pics of my own cross Chemdog D x Original Haze. I got 4 females out of 6 seeds. I transplanted them to bigger pots today. Just some tobor's workshop pics for the paparazzi. LOL!

DSCN1321
DSCN1322
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

WHy does the pots say O Haze? Did you get some nanners on one of your elites?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Today was day 60 for the closet. I pulled the 2 single plant pots of Chocolate Trip and they are getting the chop in the morning. This plants are super nice IMHO. The buds are very dense and thunk on a table when you drop them. The stems of the big fan leaves are encrusted with trich where they attach under the buds. They are quite sticky.

DSCN1323
DSCN1324
DSCN1325
DSCN1326
DSCN1327
DSCN1328
DSCN1329
DSCN1330
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I made the cross Mr. GoodCat back when I had an Original Haze and Thai Stick Sativa grow. I used pollen from the males and did a branch of Chemdog D and The White and made some seeds.

I don't think I ever had any nanners on Chemdog D, Original Diesel or The White.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Oh ok you had me confused because you said it was Chemdog D x original diesel in your post lol. I just popped some 13 dawgz, boy o' boy I can't wait to cross that to the white

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I edited that mistake Cat.

That will be a fun and potentially deadly cross.

waayne

waayne

Tobor your Chocolate Trip looks killer!
I'm looking forward to seeing your Chemdog D x Haze!
That's gonna be interesting and I can only imagine the potential potency of some of the phenos that are gonna pop out of that cross :rock

1satyr

Those are looking amazing Tobor. Interesting things you are playing with there, just to stay properly understated. LOL.

I am starting to feel pretty "at home" in your growplace here on the farm. Keep it coming M8.

The ChemDXOriginalD would be interestig indeed....are you using CS when reversing ?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man hats off tobor. You really did all those plants some justice. Looks like you got a killer pull. Man I always forget you dont even have 1K of lighting overhead. Cant wait to see the others.

F

froggy

The paparazzi would like some close ups!

That cross sounds damn deadly! Hope you get some amazing keepers!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I used a male satyr. No reversing.

Chemcris I love this weed. The buzz is interesting, fun and potent. I like the flavor even though I can't describe it. It could become my new favorite.

Froggy I can't get any closer with my camera. I suppose someone with skills could but I can't seem to do it. Even on macro I have to stay back a bit or the automatic focus will not lock in. It is a nice Coolpix camera too but not fancy enough and no manual overide to really close in on the trichs.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm Tobor them choc trips look n sound insane very nice killer crosses 2 hope they turn out to be some true gems always lookin fire brotha much respect!

soopy

soopy

Nice Trip, that thing looks like a monster! Its truly amazing what you do with that lil' ol' closet of yours. That cross sounds sweet. I've got some Chemdog D x Vortex waiting, up next, that I did last summer. The D with some sativa edge sounds awesome, can't wait to see your creations!

The Joker

The Joker

Nice cross Tobor! That Ohaze grow was crazy!

HK: Nice selection. Those G13/HP look pretty uniform.

Shot my karma wad.

true grit

true grit

Can't wait to hear your opinion on the Choco Trip once all chopped and cured up. Looking real promising...how bout the Choco Thai? How she smelling? Was looking at a Bodhi cross with the choco trip x goohead (afghoo x blockhead)... sounds interesting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom