Favorite food while high/stoned?

• Thread starter captain.koons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captain.koons

Mine has to be Sushi, it's fun eating with chopsticks when super high. The ritual of eating sushi is moderately complex so it can be slightly challenging. It's just fun food to eat. Also the flavors are complex.

Runner up would have to be Thai food(pad thai man.. pad thai) or Dim Sum (chinese brunch dumplings. I think if I could eat it without burning myself, staining my clones I'd eat Viet Pho on the rare side, however the the noodles are far too hard to eat when high.

I stayed in Thailand for a while and never got sick of traditional Thai food. Pad Thai is the shit extra spicy and don't skimp out on the peanuts. Another thing they make which I find extra special when high is this spicy salad with peanuts, lettuce, and mango? I'll need to double check on that one.. it's freaking danklicious gotta get it extra spicy too.

L

livinglegend

Nutty Bars.
Anything with Caremel.
Sushi IS fuckin good. "RA Sushi" is my favorite place to go.
Chinese food.
Double Cheesburger with big mac sauce.
chilli cheese fry borrito
california borrito
any bbq
ICE CREEEEEAM. The new pretzel klondikes are the boooooomb!!

B

bongman 420

OH YA BABY AFTER I MEDICATE:RastaBong: AND GET THE MUNCHIES FRUITY PEBBLES BABY

D

drsnizz

lets not talk about pretzel klondikes..i ate have the box the first time in one day......fat ass

F

Frozen Farmer

Mmm... Im gonna second the Thai. Gotta love it. Im also gonna throw in Cantalope, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and pretty much anything else breakfast. BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Yeah Captain...I do love eating Asian food while high, too. Sushi is just so good with ginger and wasabi. I do love me some Dim Sum..chicken feet, anyone? Can't live without my Taro Croquette and Ha Gow (shrimp dumpling) with some spicy hot chili oil. Yum. Vietnamese Pho is good..cures any hangover from the night before. All that spicy jalapeno, sriracha and thai basil in hot beef broth just wakes up all my senses. For Thai..I love Panang Curry and Drunken Noodles.

Okay...while at home..I'll eat anything that is a pastry. Eclairs, tiramisu, fruit torte...doesnt' everything just taste so much better after a smoking a phatty?? Yeah, I think so.:smiley_joint:

C

captain.koons

pho is the shit for hangovers, I get it super spicy if im alone so my nose runs and I have to wipe sweat from my face.

I don't eat no chicken feet though, I haven't tried it but I don't think I'd enjoy it. I don't really like eating wings so I think this would be a step towards non palatable foods for me.

aldus

aldus

Any type of sour candy.

Sour skittles, sour patch kids, warheads, etc.

C

captain.koons

war heads are gross yo.

sour skittles, fuzzy peaches, sour blasters, and pickles are pretty awesome when you're high candy.

I rather eat healthy and tasty food though.

7rayos

Yesterday all i had in the house were half pack of sliced bread and a tin of smoked chiplotes. On the first go i thought my mouth was bleeding, but after a couple of slices my tastebuds went numb and i emptied the can. Today there's a frantic pitbull were it used to be my stomach, but at least i proved that munchies are stronger than common sense.

L

livinglegend

Hey..is that in Scottsdale? I went to a Sushi RA and it was da bomb!

its in alot of states now, ive stopped in one in Vegas and All over Cali. get the Cruncy Calamari, or the Crazy Monkey Roll. FUCKIN INSANELY GOOD!!!

D

dodietyme

Reece Peanut Butter Cups and Sex for me!!!! strange combination, i know

H

HELLOSMILY

HARD ONE.. EVRYTHING IS GOOD WHEN YOUR STONED.LOL...FRESH FRUIT HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVs...YUMMY

Top Bottom