Feds raiding Denver

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oregonized

oregonized

No arrests or charges pressed but assets seized I am assuming?

"They didn't leave any instructions, saying don't replant. There was no court order of cease and desist. No explanation."

Last edited:
oregonized

oregonized

fucking bullshit, seal the case documents to the public, so that you CAN'T see their "evidence" is bullshit. Yet, we all keep paying taxes and giving atta boys, ugh...long day.

oregonized

oregonized

.....just read outwest's response......still it's a weak argument

oregonized

oregonized

^ agree, more that currency with no intrinsic value is the norm today. It also amazes me on the other hand, by the notion, that, no one ever got fat on eating gold [i.e. currency with no real worth other than aesthetics?] That is, the things of utmost value, food, water, air are sometimes valued the least by those in "charge" of valuing?

squiggly

squiggly

Everyone is so trusting of their fellow man when they are doing something they support. I wonder if they'd be so keen on having a black guy who allegedly burglarized (no hard evidence) their home treated as innocent till proven guilty--or if they'd rather the police expend all of their resources to find the culprit.

If you don't follow state law or federal guidelines pertaining to it, then your ass is grass. Pun intended. Is it that difficult to understand, or secondarily to believe, that some folks aren't operating precisely within the confines of the law?

I mean come the fuck on already. Everyone who grows pot doesn't immediately morph into St. Peter. Pot growers sometimes lie, cut corners, cheat, and yes break the law--just like anyone else. When that happens, this is the result.

Disagree with that, sure--but don't be surprised by it, or seek to put ALL of the blame on the government. They have said what they'd do, and now they've done what they said. I find it hard to sympathize with someone who didn't believe their threats.

oregonized

oregonized

Being a former federal employee [bullet catcher] the Fed's have zero credibility to begin with imho.
Yes, there are people trying to get around the system all the time. In different systems they take different roles and frankly its usually all perspective. In a pure capitalistic role, they are called "entrepreneurs" and are celebrated for being vultures to begin with. If the people that make the "rules" are corrupt to begin with, what does that say about "breaking the rules".

TJ had a quote about it. Arbitrary rules being broken by arbitrary offenders. It all seems so arbitrary. [Sorry this is intended for comic relief]

squiggly

squiggly

Being a former federal employee [bullet catcher] the Fed's have zero credibility to begin with imho.
Yes, there are people trying to get around the system all the time. In different systems they take different roles and frankly its usually all perspective. In a pure capitalistic role, they are called "entrepreneurs" and are celebrated for being vultures to begin with. If the people that make the "rules" are corrupt to begin with, what does that say about "breaking the rules".

TJ had a quote about it. Arbitrary rules being broken by arbitrary offenders. It all seems so arbitrary. [Sorry this is intended for comic relief]

The rule makers might be corrupt--but that's about as shitty a logical reason to do away with rules as I've ever heard.

Believe me, you do not want to live in a world without rules. You probably have a hard enough time finding non-chemically laced food to eat as it stands today. I can only imagine how much worse that would be without the law.

Rules have never been more important than they are now in the technological age.

I think it a better cause to try and do away with corrupt officials, versus doing away with the law.

dirk d

dirk d

around my parts there are many meth-head junkies that grow to feed their other vices. idk about you guys but 1 million in plants is a hell of a lot of plants lol(assuming dry product) These massive grows are destroying the market and they flood neighboring states with their product. If CO or WA want to legalize then they should make sure they keep their product in their states imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom