• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I hear you on space.

I usually have extra jars so when I burp I transfer the flowers from one jar to another by pouring it into the other jar. Why? The bottom of the jar will hold the wettest flower. By pouring them the bottom flowers are on top and will be able to dry and cure properly while the dryer top flowers will now aid in equalizing the humidity in the jar and will be at the bottom of the jar. Having dryer flower at the bottom will also mitigate any mold that may form because of wet flower at the bottom of the jar.
found this Q&A vid on Grove Bags YouTube page ... get this, you still have to burp in jars before "storing" your buds in the Grove Bags. 🤔 not sure I'm understanding the vid right,

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yeah. It's pretty much a storage type of thing rather than a cure thing. Cure certainly occurs as you leave it in there and the bag maintains a constant humidity level but most of the work you have to do up front. It doesn't work for me because it barely stays in the jar around here....🥴

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Day 52 White Widow
PXL 20230505 0146070583

Theancientgallery

Theancientgallery

I think a fade is normal in late flower. Especially if you’re using dry amendments, it’s harder to make corrections in real time. It’s funny, I was just talking with someone else about this in a different forum. My last run I had an early fade start to creep in around week 4-5. And by week 7 my plant was part of the rainbow club, but it still turned out great. Nice and swollen and didn’t seem to suffer. Leaves were happy the whole way through, just wasn’t enough N to keep them green. This time I gave N later than normal (top dressed at week 4) and I’m finally seeing a fade in mid week 8/early week 9.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

What's your thoughts on the Week 8 Fade.... I comment on the Week 8 Fade in my latest video.
Good vid. Nice info and process. Write down or mark which pots your testing or adding amendments too. You keep forgetting. 🤣

Looks great. Not sure why the fade, only two seem to be getting it bad.

Excellent. 👍

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Week 9 tomorrow and the poor lady is self cannibalizing herself. I want to add nutes but at this point it's pointless, just one week to go and she's getting chopped. I was urged to push it another 2 weeks but by then she'll have no leaves...lol. Seems like a metallic sheen on them leaves, I looked it up and came up with copper deficiency? Really? Copper? I have some Big 6 laying around that I forgot I had. From Build A Soil. It's a micronutrient supplement. I just poured a very light mix of it with todays watering. Not the finish I wanted to present but it happens, I almost made it. Will try again. And will have to keep some notes laying around because it seems like I've been very forgetful of what's what in this grow. So week 9 going on to week 10. I've already harvested the Gorilla Glue, it had a gang of amber trichs so easy decision on that one.
PXL 20230516 024930004
PXL 20230516 014511308

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Forgot to mention, I know some will comment or wonder out loud about a lockout. Sure does seem like one to me too, and I'm not sure how to diagnose a lockout. Sure the go to , "have you checked your soils pH"? Yes, soil checks out at 7 pH for this pot and the one next to it at 6.8pH, so what does that mean if your within a soils suggested pH range and have what still appears to be a lockout? Which leads me to just a deficiency maybe. I'm still not sure it's Copper but metallic leaves is a sign of a copper deficiency. (at least what I'm gathering from our friends at Google)

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Here they are, in not so full glory but doing good otherwise. The Critical has colored up as expected. Im in hopes that these will be ready by week 10 (next Wednesday).

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Dam..where did everyone go? Did you all get kicked out of the Farm too? 🤣

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Checked the trichs last night and they were at where I like them, half amber,half milky white. We chopped the White Widow and two of her sisters last night. We just have the Bubba Kush left to chop, probably another week for that one. I will not exaggerate guys, these flowers are "STICKY Icky WickY"!
I have them in my coolest room to dry which is 73f at the warmest and at a constant 60% humidity level. I live in a home, not at a grow facility, so no I can not drop the temps any lower. Neighbors have not complained about my flower so no need to worry about the temps as far as I'm concerned. Want to thank Everyone that's followed me to the end and my final post will be a few pics of the end product when it's dried and cured. Thank you all. 😎
PXL 20230520 200941980
PXL 20230520 201035619

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Checked the trichs last night and they were at where I like them, half amber,half milky white. We chopped the White Widow and two of her sisters last night. We just have the Bubba Kush left to chop, probably another week for that one. I will not exaggerate guys, these flowers are "STICKY Icky WickY"!
I have them in my coolest room to dry which is 73f at the warmest and at a constant 60% humidity level. I live in a home, not at a grow facility, so no I can not drop the temps any lower. Neighbors have not complained about my flower so no need to worry about the temps as far as I'm concerned. Want to thank Everyone that's followed me to the end and my final post will be a few pics of the end product when it's dried and cured. Thank you all. 😎
View attachment 1983798View attachment 1983799
Lookin good! I gotta upgrade to those AC 69 Wi-Fi controllers

Latest posts

Top Bottom