feeling overwhelmed with my new grow not sure what to do please help

• Thread starter sevare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Prop the little ones up on buckets or something so they are the same height and getting good light.

sevare

sevare

Aqua knows wtf is up, he won’t steer you wrong 👍🏼
Just to make sure I’m doing everything right I’m going to post what I’m doing right now on this thread for documentation for myself. I’m swapping light cycle right now from 18/6 to 12/12
I usually run the light from 6pm to 12pm so I’ll swap it to 6pm to 6am

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just to make sure I’m doing everything right I’m going to post what I’m doing right now on this thread for documentation for myself. I’m swapping light cycle right now from 18/6 to 12/12
I usually run the light from 6pm to 12pm so I’ll swap it to 6pm to 6am
Over the next week want to increase intensity slowly to make up for a shorter light period. Pay attention to the top leaves. The first few sets can have a slight V but if the start to fold stop increasing. Just a little each day.

sevare

sevare

Over the next week want to increase intensity slowly to make up for a shorter light period. Pay attention to the top leaves. The first few sets can have a slight V but if the start to fold stop increasing. Just a little each day.
What do you mean Increase intensity my light is maxed out to 100% on the dial. Do you mean lower the light?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t have android so
I looked on the App Store and just got a app like that one. So do I point this at my plants? Or do I point it at my light
Hold it at plant height pointed directly at the light.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Some phones do not work well... screen covers can also affect them... may not be a good tool for you.

sevare

sevare

2021 Newest Pre-assembled Kingbrite 480w lm301h V4 QB288 led grow light kit

That’s my light

Top Bottom