Fellowship of the Purple

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

I forgot you use leds,polis doing well,theyll stretch a bit when flipped,good vigour,they can take a lot too,and bounce straight back,they were bred to be hardy,they can also take high\low temps too,theyll probably enjoy any bondage you can come up with,i tried a lot of things and it never phased them,excited to see what they do under the leds,hope you are well,76

chuckchill

chuckchill

they look like nice plants to workvwith 76,bro,:-). happy happy happy:-)
c.c
I usually put them straight into coco,so it'll be interesting to see how they do with your method,they germ quite quick normaly,vigorous,i give them a scuff too,shells quite thick,but they'll pop quick regardless,thankyou for giving them a try,iv got some f2,s going now,a few,for a look see,and iv bxd to the original mom too,theres a turkish delight smelling/tasting pheno in the f1,s and there stinky and potent, f2,s, speak soon 76View attachment 436684

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Took some pics last night of King Ho Tep...

20141007 080327

20141007 080406

20141007 080430

Getting chuncky lil by lil.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

The Poli purps are only 10-11 days into flower. Nothing to see with those for another couple weeks. Gotta sex them too so some will get the chop.

chuckchill

chuckchill

so no poli purps strain on here arthritisux mbro?. i thaught poli purps was on ur log,?.
c.c
Sorry guys about any misspelling but this is all done on my cell an i cant type so much an go back an fix. It kills my hands, haven't had meds since june 15th an my hands are kinda curled. Sometime next month I should have my computer up an i csn start using my new camera.

chuckchill

chuckchill

i seen her.lol. SHES LOVELLY. IM GONNA BLAST SOME MORE F,2,S IN JUST SO IM NOT SHORT ON THEM. WHAT PHENOS U GETTIN. THEY LOOK PRETTY STABLE.
C.C
The Poli purps are only 10-11 days into flower. Nothing to see with those for another couple weeks. Gotta sex them too so some will get the chop.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Ya there are some pics of the poli purps but not showing flowers yet. These pics now are of my cross. The poli purps was flipped very short at 8-10 inches. I'll get some pics up in a couple weeks when nugs are showing.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Flilpped that short bro eh? wow.must be the haze mist bro?idk. im runnin a bunch of his f ,,2.s now. hey there vigorous as ? any seed ive ever used:-) 76! IS A V COOL ASS GUY. SPREADING THAT LOVE. IM GONNA TAKE RARE DANKNESS,ES .LEE ROY,! + X IT!IDK WHY:-)LOL. I JUST THINK THE POLI IS ! STRAIT DANK BRO EH?. HOW MUCH HAVE U SEEN EM STRETCH WEN U FLIPPED TO ,12/12? PLS MATE?. I CANT OVER GROW MY TENT.IM JUST A ,LONG TERM HOBBY IST REALLY EH. I LUV THE ,BOUTIQUE SEEDS THAT ONLY A FEW PEEPS ARE ,V LUCKY TO GET.SEE WHAT BECOMES OF THE POLI X LEE ROY X. +:-) SOME WILL FIND U MAN.I DNT WANT ,LOADS OF ,FREINDS ON HERE! JUST A FEW,TRUE, ONES EH!. SORRY BOUT UR ARTHRITIS.I KNOW ITS A BAD 1,U HAVE. LEE ROY DOES WONDERS. FOR MY MAMS:-) +?ITS THE 1,U HAVE:( UR A FREAKIN XPERT THO FROM WAT IVE SEEN:-). WISH I COULD DO THAT DAMAGE:-) HAHA .ANYWAY BK TO THE P.PURPS STRETCH ,FROM 11? INCH?RIGHT!. HOW BIG THEY GET NOW BRO PLS:-)
THANKS DUDE.
CHUCK.CHILL,FROM THE HILL.GETTIN ALL MY HOME BOYS ILL,:-)LOL.SUM PAC 4 ,U.LOL. PEACE + AMBER GREASE BRO.
C.C
Ya there are some pics of the poli purps but not showing flowers yet. These pics now are of my cross. The poli purps was flipped very short at 8-10 inches. I'll get some pics up in a couple weeks when nugs are showing.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

For the stretch, i tied them down right before flip so maybe they were 5"- 6" and have almost doubled so far. They got 5 more days of stretch about.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Cool man.thats great news. im gonna do about 7! in a kinda s.o.g!. in 11,s of soil.see what i get. + THE S1,FORUM CUT TO, IM GONNA PUT REST OF THE PK IN TO RUN. SEE IF I CAN GET A X,MAS HARVEST EH BRO.LOL. NEVER BEEN SOO BADLY NEEDIN GENETICS MAN. LOL. MY DADS FUNERALL NEARLLY SHUT ME DOWN MAN!. I HAD LOADS BUT!GIFTED ,A LOT OUT TO THE COOL PEEPS I KNOW HERE:-)
PEACE + THANK U MAN.
C.C
For the stretch, i tied them down right before flip so maybe they were 5"- 6" and have almost doubled so far. They got 5 more days of stretch about.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanks chuck,

The Louie was hard to track down when I did. I used her an tossed her as soon as I got seeds out.

Love me some haze/sats but I have no backyard for them yet...........

william76

william76

so no poli purps strain on here. arthritisux mbro?. i thaught poli purps was. on ur log,?.
c.c
. Should have said art ,iv bx,d poli back to her. haze dom mum,im also going to self the mom in. a week or two as. well,has the incense haze smell,{incedently. it's in poli too,}iv got a. few f2,s 3 weeks in,for a look see,ill get a few pics. soon,maybe we . should start a thread rather than hijacking. yours all the time? Can't. wait to see how they do,all the best,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom