ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

She surprises me daily.

20141022 081243

20141022 081155

20141022 081210

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

@william76 The Poli Purps are on about day 24 I believe. And all my plants are on 11/13 cycle fwiw too. This would help any sat in there speed up flowering.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's on my phone camera. Computer is down so I haven't been able to use my camera to upload good pics. Is what it is for now.

chuckchill

chuckchill

my polis are still babies.veg. but ive got 2! sativa plookers.REAL HEAVY SATIVAS.+ A LUSH INDY 1:-) THATS THE 1,IM KEEPING MY EYE ON + HOPING ITS F,MALE! EVEN MALE.ILL USE HIM. GONNA POP 4/5,MORE TO SEE WHAT ELSE I GET.EM SAT DOMS HAVE STEMS LIKE TOOTH PICS.LOL. THINKIN MAJOR SUPPORT.LIKE STAKES + 3.LAYERS OF NET:-)LOL. CANT WAIT THO.COS IM ONLY LETTIN EM GET ? BOUT A FT OR 2!LOL.I KNOW ILL GROW MY SPACE OUT.BUT THAT WAY I CAN WEED OUT THE ONES I AINT KEEN ON!TO THE DANK KEEPERS THAT ILL CLONE FOR A LONG TIME TO COME HOPEFULLY. + THE S1. FORUM CUTS! WHAT IM SEEIN FROM EM + THAT TRAIT TO THE LEAVES?. IM SEEING IT STRAIT AWAY:-) SO HOPEFULLY IT IS THE ,REAL DEAL:-)
C.C

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

my polis are still babies.veg. but ive got 2! sativa plookers.REAL HEAVY SATIVAS.+ A LUSH INDY 1:) THATS THE 1,IM KEEPING MY EYE ON + HOPING ITS F,MALE! EVEN MALE.ILL USE HIM. GONNA POP 4/5,MORE TO SEE WHAT ELSE I GET.EM SAT DOMS HAVE STEMS LIKE TOOTH PICS.LOL. THINKIN MAJOR SUPPORT.LIKE STAKES + 3.LAYERS OF NET:)LOL. CANT WAIT THO.COS IM ONLY LETTIN EM GET ? BOUT A FT OR 2!LOL.I KNOW ILL GROW MY SPACE OUT.BUT THAT WAY I CAN WEED OUT THE ONES I AINT KEEN ON!TO THE DANK KEEPERS THAT ILL CLONE FOR A LONG TIME TO COME HOPEFULLY. + THE S1. FORUM CUTS! WHAT IM SEEIN FROM EM + THAT TRAIT TO THE LEAVES?. IM SEEING IT STRAIT AWAY:) SO HOPEFULLY IT IS THE ,REAL DEAL:)
C.C
Thanks man, good luck on the Poli hunt. Hope ya get what ya lookin for.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice bro getting back on top again looking forward to the rest of the botanical wonder you provide lol wanted to share a bit of my mendo purple that's been curing for like a year lol i forgot about a half in my seed stash fellowship of the purple FL

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Love the shot of the trich's pic of the month contender there killer job!
Ooh and some hash tips too!!!
Thanks @blazer
Funny that you mention POTM since
I'm waiting for next weeks pics with my Cannon SL1 to enter Novembers contest.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

So the Poli Purps is at 5 weeks in and they for sure don't look like a 8 week strain. More like a 12 weeker for all of them an maybe longer for 2 of the 4. @william76

Here's a pic of the trichs from tonight on the King Ho Tep.

20141101 221330 1

A bunch of amber.......this is most def an 8 week strain me thinks.

Couple more shots...
20141101 221330

20141101 221249

Latest posts

Top Bottom