ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

King Ho Tep from Friday
20141010 232018
20141010 231935

chuckchill

chuckchill

Think u rigt.
. Should have said art ,iv bx,d poli back to her. haze dom mum,im also going to self the mom in. a week or two as. well,has the incense haze smell,{incedently. it's in poli too,}iv got a. few f2,s 3 weeks in,for a look see,ill get a few pics. soon,maybe we . should start a thread rather than hijacking. yours all the time? Can't. wait to see how they do,all the best,76

william76

william76

I noti
Been so long since I had a jar of my own nugs. Can't wait till meds meet Mr. Jar.

View attachment 450402 View attachment 450410
View attachment 450409
Here are the Poli Purps f1's, got 5 of 6 seeds to pop an 4 of 5 were females. Got a big phenotype diversity, outta the 4 females there are 4 different phenos.

View attachment 450398
A
Here are the Poli Purps f1's, got 5 of 6 seeds to pop an 4 of 5 were females. Got a big phenotype diversity, outta the 4 females there are 4 different phenos.

View attachment 450398
A

View attachment 450398
Any pheno that looks a lot bigger than the rest,or a turkish delight smelling one?looking good,76

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

There is 1 that is overly tall, but k have no idea what a turkish delight smells like.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

They all seemed to have a og funk to them with a slight skunkiness. I'll give em a rub tonight again to see any differences.

Parents on the King Ho Tep are as follows:

Male Bubba Ho Tep
This came from a pack of seeds from a member of another site. Was sticky, stinky, short an stacked nicely.

Bubba Ho Tep is Decapitation (coffee pheno) x Insane Banana Kush f9
I think insane banana kush is insane jane x banana kush f9.

Female is King Louie XIII Og. Sourced from Ape.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Haha thats cool.lol. do u mean ,real, turkish delight? OR ,FRYS TURKISH DELIGHT 76:-)!? WELL IT MAKES A ,HUGE DIFF,! LOL.i mean no shit biut i dnt thkink america has ,FRYS:-) .lol. just wonderin what im smelling for,
peace.
c.c
So I had no clue what turkish delights smelt like @william76 so I went out an grabbed some. Turns out the taller one smells like it. All the others have a spicy/og/skunky smell.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Haha thats cool.lol. do u mean ,real, turkish delight? OR ,FRYS TURKISH DELIGHT 76:)!? WELL IT MAKES A ,HUGE DIFF,! LOL.i mean no shit biut i dnt thkink america has ,FRYS:) .lol. just wonderin what im smelling for,
peace.
c.c
They were some american brand I picked up from a clothing store. Saw them while I was standing in line an grabbed em. I'm sure they are crappy compared to the real.

william76

william76

They were some american brand I picked up from a clothing store. Saw them while I was standing in line an. grabbed em. I'm sure they are crappy compared to the real.
Yea,but all turkish delight has that same,smell even frys just not as strong,but it's bang on the boxed stuff with the powder on it,all the. Best,76

chuckchill

chuckchill

im glad u know bout the frys tho.but yea the boxed gears sound aswell:-). i thaught a turkish delight was like ?A DOUBLE DOUTCH! for years.:-).
Yea,but all turkish delight has that same,smell even frys just not as strong,but it's bang on the boxed stuff with the powder on it,all the. Best,76

Top Bottom