• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
See 2 things.... I'm In Thailand where if I have to throw all of it away with no trace I can do it in 5 minutes. flu was a blessing because no relatives came to stay overnight in the 'garden' room. Outside I have 6 plants and you really cant smell them unless you walk by. Luckily neither of the neighbors uses their backyards. Istarted with Mars T600 and then added a Mars TS 2000 when I realized the spread and requirements of the plants. So I am a stranger in a strange land being strange.
And you’re doing a stellar job. Happy grows.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
See 2 things.... I'm In Thailand where if I have to throw all of it away with no trace I can do it in 5 minutes. flu was a blessing because no relatives came to stay overnight in the 'garden' room. Outside I have 6 plants and you really cant smell them unless you walk by. Luckily neither of the neighbors uses their backyards. Istarted with Mars T600 and then added a Mars TS 2000 when I realized the spread and requirements of the plants. So I am a stranger in a strange land being strange.
How is the legalization coming along in Thailand ?
Looks like you may be able to grow legal with a permit.

sambapati

sambapati

How is the legalization coming along in Thailand ?
Looks like you may be able to grow legal with a permit.
Very funny the buds are illegal and the farmer can only grow plants with low thc seeds supplied by the government. The current law also says growers must be affiliated with a group. CBD & THC oil sold by the govt doctors only. So the way of the future is unknown but the big corporates typically punish the farmers or make sure they get the liscense. It is subject to change...film at 11

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Very funny the buds are illegal and the farmer can only grow plants with low thc seeds supplied by the government. The current law also says growers must be affiliated with a group. CBD & THC oil sold by the govt doctors only. So the way of the future is unknown but the big corporates typically punish the farmers or make sure they get the liscense. It is subject to change...film at 11
Here in Spain also kinda strange, just a handful of companies have a permit to grow medicinal cannabis on a huge scale for export.
Meanwhile ministry of health keeps saying there is no proof of medicinal effect from cannabis.
But Sativex is available in the pharmacy, a little spray is over 400 euro !
You are allowed to grow for auto consumption but if someone denounces you, your plants can(and will) be taken away and a fine can be given.

sambapati

sambapati

Here in Spain also kinda strange, just a handful of companies have a permit to grow medicinal cannabis on a huge scale for export.
Meanwhile ministry of health keeps saying there is no proof of medicinal effect from cannabis.
But Sativex is available in the pharmacy, a little spray is over 400 euro !
You are allowed to grow for auto consumption but if someone denounces you, your plants can(and will) be taken away and a fine can be given.
5 ml of oil is 60 USD at the clinic..The answer is tell no one EVER....and take a risk. I did qualify for the oil and have a certificate for use just to be on the safe side. I saw people smoking in a Granada park but didnt bogart...

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

Super beautiful flower. I’m assuming since they are fem seeds most plants will look a lot alike. I think I need to pull the trigger on a couple 3 packs. Very reasonable prices that’s forsure. All these peeps complaining about seed prices need to check out northcoastseeds.com for $20 three packs of fems. Can’t beat that shit.

edited*
hows the nose 👃 on that afterlife or whatever the new name is
The nose is a slight gas not to strong. The high is intense stoned knockout pain and hit the bed high. Just what I was looking for and the name brain dead definitely matches the effect.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

The nose is a slight gas not to strong. The high is intense stoned knockout pain and hit the bed high. Just what I was looking for and the name brain dead definitely matches the effect.
You've got me excited for the few I've got lined up!! Seems like a solid strain to work with. Handles abuse well and so far has needed minimal nutrients through veg so far. You growing any other Destiny genetics?

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

You've got me excited for the few I've got lined up!! Seems like a solid strain to work with. Handles abuse well and so far has needed minimal nutrients through veg so far. You growing any other Destiny genetics?
I grew the glueberry. Had a really sweet smell and a nice day time high, more cerebral than the brain dead. I also have yeti and omg but haven't grown them yet.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

The glueberry definitely looks interesting. I think they were sold out when I grabbed my packs. Running O Face, Brain Dead and Mind Tricks. They all look quite similar through veg so far, looking forward to seeing variances once I flip.

sambapati

sambapati

And you’re doing a stellar job. Happy grows.
I FINALLY noticed mold setting into the chunkiest looking bud and burnt it outside. 72 hours in darkness 20 degrees C revealed more golden color and no more mold. Put in 2 Hitachi air puifiers, took out the lights and hung them up to dry. Outside rain last several days so I pulled the @Frankster autos to dry inside the air purifier box. They smell really lemony. Have to keep in total darkness while drying. Really learning a lot and thanks for all friendly farm advice rendered.
20210207 161821
20210210 120754
20210210 120735
20210210 120727
20210210 120803
20210210 120703
20210210 120645
20210210 120638
20210210 120626
20210210 120624
20210210 120609

sambapati

sambapati

I FINALLY noticed mold setting into the chunkiest looking bud and burnt it outside. 72 hours in darkness 20 degrees C revealed more golden color and no more mold. Put in 2 Hitachi air puifiers, took out the lights and hung them up to dry. Outside rain last several days so I pulled the @Frankster autos to dry inside the air purifier box. They smell really lemony. Have to keep in total darkness while drying. Really learning a lot and thanks for all friendly farm advice rendered.View attachment 1090229View attachment 1090230View attachment 1090231View attachment 1090232View attachment 1090233View attachment 1090234View attachment 1090235View attachment 1090236View attachment 1090237View attachment 1090238View attachment 1090239
20210210 120534
one friend named Casey drove by to help me with the drying process

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Hello Fellow Growskies, I currently am running 2 x BrainDead fems. One is now 2 weeks into flower and the other got flipped yesterday and I must say once again that the profile of both Pheno/Genetic Profile types are amazazing on these. Great natural side branching and node structure. I am running both in a organic coco blend medium how ever I have the first girl flowering out under a 600w HPS and the other under a MarsHYDRO TS1000. The girl under the LED has purple leaves and already has a smell of frutiy goodness, the big girl under the HPS has started growing very bright fluffy pistil in early flower with a crazy smell of Sweet mint and candy with a hint of musty/gassy earth. More Pictures to follow...

Cheers

sambapati

sambapati

Hello Fellow Growskies, I currently am running 2 x BrainDead fems. One is now 2 weeks into flower and the other got flipped yesterday and I must say once again that the profile of both Pheno/Genetic Profile types are amazazing on these. Great natural side branching and node structure. I am running both in a organic coco blend medium how ever I have the first girl flowering out under a 600w HPS and the other under a MarsHYDRO TS1000. The girl under the LED has purple leaves and already has a smell of frutiy goodness, the big girl under the HPS has started growing very bright fluffy pistil in early flower with a crazy smell of Sweet mint and candy with a hint of musty/gassy earth. More Pictures to follow...

Cheers
Verrry verrry good descriptions of the terpenes. Dont be afraid to hang some cfls or other side lights these plants crave wattage.
20210210 170528

GYOweed

GYOweed

I have a bunch of Mind Tricks goin but all my GM i really wanted damnpened off a day after surface. Very weird

StankStirr

StankStirr

I have a bunch of Mind Tricks goin but all my GM i really wanted damnpened off a day after surface. Very weird
Yah I had a couple GM's dampen off the same way on me as well... thankfully I had 3 take and are vegging with the Yeti, Oface, and Happy Place's I also popped. Just gotta figure out what to put in the flower room next.... lol

GYOweed

GYOweed

Yah I had a couple GM's dampen off the same way on me as well... thankfully I had 3 take and are vegging with the Yeti, Oface, and Happy Place's I also popped. Just gotta figure out what to put in the flower room next.... lol
It's the one time i didnt clean the seed with coffee filter paper but it was driving me nuts after i babied the 2nd batch i figured something i had attacked the roots.

Oh well I have a lot of MT freebies to pheno hunt but honestly the 3 i have look uniform and all have a nice stem rub sweet smell.

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Good Morning, Just a little update on the BrainDead fems... Day 56 of Flower, very little amber trics yet. going to push another week.
The pictures dont do it justice but she is a really pretty girl with sweet finishig colours. Will bring her out for some good photos on harvest day.

Cheers,

Image 8
Image 7
Image 6
GrandTheftTaco

GrandTheftTaco

I noticed issues loading the website too.. sounds weird but it works flawlessly on wifi but will not load at all on data. And yes my data works fine.

Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom