For Sale Fem Seeds available. Destiny Exotic Genetics

• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sambapati

sambapati

How tall did they finish off at or even wide? Mine in veg are right at 13 in tall and 20 wide. Do they have much of a stretch or they get full fast?
Two Yetis -- Two Paths: The two plants seem very different to me. Sally Sasquash was always smaller than the Big Yeti -- smaller height and I wondered how it would or could catch up to big Yeti. Big Yeti has a huge strong branching root and it sucked up a lot of water. Big Yeti's tallest cola from ground up is 30" -- but I don't think the Destiny Genetics people typically experience this kind of height...they say it is more moderate growth. It is at least 3 feet wide and I kept moving the branches around to get light to the bottom of the plant. Sally Sasquash has a big fat cola -- but she is smaller pretty much still smaller. The unusual thing about the plant is how developed the lower buds are and how gooey they look. I used a lot of BIOCHAR with these plants and it seems the plants really liked them.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

@destiny_exotic_genetics went to purchase some more seeds and the prices are vastly different than my last order?

sambapati

sambapati

Two Yetis -- Two Paths: The two plants seem very different to me. Sally Sasquash was always smaller than the Big Yeti -- smaller height and I wondered how it would or could catch up to big Yeti. Big Yeti has a huge strong branching root and it sucked up a lot of water. Big Yeti's tallest cola from ground up is 30" -- but I don't think the Destiny Genetics people typically experience this kind of height...they say it is more moderate growth. It is at least 3 feet wide and I kept moving the branches around to get light to the bottom of the plant. Sally Sasquash has a big fat cola -- but she is smaller pretty much still smaller. The unusual thing about the plant is how developed the lower buds are and how gooey they look. I used a lot of BIOCHAR with these plants and it seems the plants really liked them.
SORRY I made a MISTAKE my YETI is 44" tall -- World Record?

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

From 5$ a bean to 40 for the 6 pack ain't too bad. I was just confused cause I felt like I made the purchase super recently. Also forgot that @destiny_exotic_genetics hooked it TF up last time. Wound up with 2 free 3 packs.

Growrx

Growrx

From 5$ a bean to 40 for the 6 pack ain't too bad. I was just confused cause I felt like I made the purchase super recently. Also forgot that @destiny_exotic_genetics hooked it TF up last time. Wound up with 2 free 3 packs.
Agreed, great pricing awesome customer service and from what Iv seen beautiful flowers. if anyone is going to complain about the prices of his seeds you should look at other breeders on strainly if you may, and compare :)

picking up a pack of each of his new genetics tonight. 👍🏼

Jungle666

Jungle666

Agreed, great pricing awesome customer service and from what Iv seen beautiful flowers. if anyone is going to complain about the prices of his seeds you should look at other breeders on strainly if you may, and compare :)

picking up a pack of each of his new genetics tonight. 👍🏼
Ordered 3 packs received 4 in under 3 weeks to Australia great service

Love207

Love207

Just ordered 5 3 packs, shipped yesterday. Hopefully I get some cool freebies too!

sambapati

sambapati

Just ordered 5 3 packs, shipped yesterday. Hopefully I get some cool freebies too!
LUKE it is your destiny. Feel the Force
20210203 184507
20210128 082336
20210128 082236
20210128 082244

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What website are you guys using? Destinyexoticgenetics.com just loads as a webpage still with no info on seeds.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks, I even added /shop to it and nothing. I give up.
Anyone see his Instagram? Same handle as here. Probably catch him over there more often. Try northcoastseeds.com I think that one works?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey S , looking real good , you've come a long way since we've met !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom