For Sale Fem Seeds available. Destiny Exotic Genetics

• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KK26

I went to order a $60 12 pack but they aren't on the website. Only 3 & 6 packs...

Prices changed early December.

I am in the process of ordering but I have the new prices which makes them still very reasonable but would have preferred the previous prices listed here quite recently.

I do plan to order today sometime but asked @destiny_exotic_genetics via message here how I go about ordering and it can be done simply enough considering I'm in the UK.

I'm after the following

6 pack Glueberry Muffin
3 pack of Yeti
3 pack of Brain Dead

BUT might break the first order up just in case it gets stopped from US to UK.

Call it a trail run maybe.

I'll decide later today

K

KK26

Seeds sent out very quick, much appreciated @destiny_exotic_genetics

Currently they seem to be arriving and departing the same SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION Center for the last 3 days.

I'm not worried, they will arrive when the arrive.

I have Yeti, Glueberry Muffin and O-Face coming.

StankStirr

StankStirr

Currently they seem to be arriving and departing the same SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION Center for the last 3 days.

Don't sweat it, mine were there for a couple days and BAM they arrived without being opened or tampered with. You'll be stoked I'm sure!

sambapati

sambapati

My Yeti having a cup of coffee
20210102 171046

K

KK26

Utmost appreciation, gratitude and respect to @destiny_exotic_genetics

Parcel arrived today, San Francisco to UK in less than 10 days is very reasonable considering the current worldwide environment.

Glueberry Muffin
Brain Dead
Yeti
O-Face (Freebie)

I'm stoked and will get a dairy going with probably 4 Glueberry Muffin in a 4 x 4 under my 600HPS.

I'll be in an outhouse though so temps need to be higher therefore its not going to start right away.

Expecting good things when I eventually start.

IMG 20210108 150617

IMG 20210108 150518

IMG 20210108 150529

K

KK26

I checked out the website but its just a homepage. No seeds listed or prices.

The site seems to be on and off.

Been that way for a few days previosly when I tried.

On then off with no consistency.

I get this when I try now.

Screenshot 20210108 191445 combravebrowser

GYOweed

GYOweed

Sorry but you guys there seem to have more than enough to deal with than the whole world combined.

Just hope the loons don't spoil the US as we know it pre the fucking idiot.
Exactly they should all wear a mask, kneel, and stay inside like good surfs.
Our USPS is like your NHS that's why it's so inconsistent and stupid even before the 99.99% survival rate corona.

K

KK26

Exactly they should all wear a mask, kneel, and stay inside like good surfs.
Our USPS is like your NHS that's why it's so inconsistent and stupid even before the 99.99% survival rate corona.

Nah, our NHS is free and does very well considering all the facts. We'll be fine.

Not sure if the same could be said for the USA health system which has been in chaos for decades. Even moreso now with over 4k deaths a day and new cases off the scale.

That's what you get for serious mismanagement hence the reason to reffering to the idiot you have had for the last 4 years.

Before then even the system was fucked up, always has and always likely to be.

The way things are going in the USA it will be your own countrymen who will wipe you off the map not the virus which is way out of control and the highest in the entire world. Humiliation at its very highest level.

Fucking cringe worthy stuff and fuck him and all who support the deluded idiot.

GYOweed

GYOweed

Nah, our NHS is free and does very well considering all the facts. We'll be fine.

Not sure if the same could be said for the USA health system which has been in chaos for decades. Even moreso now with over 4k deaths a day and new cases off the scale.

That's what you get for serious mismanagement hence the reason to reffering to the idiot you have had for the last 4 years.

The way things are going in the USA it will be your own countrymen who will wipe you off the map not the virus which is way out of control and the highest in the entire world. Humiliation at its very highest level.

I'm fine and been fine right here.
I'm responsible for myself.
I'll keep my 'Merica.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Well said!!

K

KK26

Anyway, let's get back to the title of the thread.

Regardless of our views we all have something in common, @destiny_exotic_genetics and let's keep on topic, be respectful and open minded.

It's not our thread, we are merely contributing to with all our mutual interest so would be nice to stay that way and also utmost respect to the OP as he seems a great guy throughout.

No heat here between us lot with a common interest hence this thread and should we really need to discuss our opinions, likewise, there will be a suitable different thread elsewhere here I'd guess.

Anyway, I need temps a lot warmer before I'll be starting mine unless I go indoors for early veg (3 or so weeks) and have more veg weeks (3-4 weeks more veg) which would be a nice advantage going forward.

Undecided but favour the extra veg weeks indoors.

I'll hopefully get a thread up when I start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom