• Thread starter destiny_exotic_genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sambapati

sambapati

What strain is that
The two plants that look like each other are both Yeti from destiny exotic genetics the smallest one, Prada is unknown genetics from @Frankster who befriended me and gave me great seeds and lots of support. I may have been the luckiest person on Earth this year having fallen in with really good company. Prada had lock up so bad but moving to tap water righted her shape. She grew into all her growth-- never trimmed below the waistline. The Yeti is 44 inches tall...I grusome dankness

20210107 094232
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Anyone see his Instagram? Same handle as here. Probably catch him over there more often. Try northcoastseeds.com I think that one works?
I dont have IG, and northcoastseeds shows the same problem. But I think I figured it out kinda.
It's your browser or ISP. Are you in saudi arabia/china?
View attachment 1087984
I am in the usa. I think I figured out the problem. I had my wife look it up on her phone and the screen shows the menu tab (3 horizontal lines) on the top left of the home screen. But that option dont show up on my phone. Her phone is a newer iphone and my is a iphone but a little older than hers. And we use the same browser also.

StankStirr

StankStirr

Love207

Love207

@destiny_exotic_genetics

Beans arrived today. A free 3 pack, and a nice t-shirt for the wife to sleep in. If it was big enough, I'd wear it. Top notch professional service. If the beans are as good as the customer service, I'll send all of my friends your way.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Azamax/azatrol would be my move. I'd tear the whole"indoor" area down and scrub it. You need to frame/ conceal you ladies from the environment better. You've got everyday shit in your grow space as if your plants are just chilling at your house. Give them their own area and filter them from the elements. Anything that wants to can just walk right up to your shit. That needs to change.

sambapati

sambapati

Azamax/azatrol would be my move. I'd tear the whole"indoor" area down and scrub it. You need to frame/ conceal you ladies from the environment better. You've got everyday shit in your grow space as if your plants are just chilling at your house. Give them their own area and filter them from the elements. Anything that wants to can just walk right up to your shit. That needs to change.
Hmmmm, can't really help being a slob, that's just who I am....however I have a plan to do it all better on the next grow. I want to move it all to the left to better maximize the natural sunlight and put a plastic condom on the bedding. The room is air conditioned, so a tent or something like that isn't practical. The door to this room is locked...so no one can really just walk up to it. Sorry to be defensive but I promise to try harder with the config next grow.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Personally, i filter all the air that comes into my area. My passive air intake has a filter, my air cooled lights have an intake filter and I'm currently searching for a reasonable hepa for the room my tent is in. I take my shoes off on my way in the grow and none of my 13 animals are allowed near that room. Not trying to be a dick, just letting ya know, this is what works. A sterile environment is going to always yield the best results. You're in charge. Feed them the bits of mother nature that are your choosing.

sambapati

sambapati

Personally, i filter all the air that comes into my area. My passive air intake has a filter, my air cooled lights have an intake filter and I'm currently searching for a reasonable hepa for the room my tent is in. I take my shoes off on my way in the grow and none of my 13 animals are allowed near that room. Not trying to be a dick, just letting ya know, this is what works. A sterile environment is going to always yield the best results. You're in charge. Feed them the bits of mother nature that are your choosing.
Appreciate it!

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Always brother. And I'm a pretty frugal guy, so even when I'm perpetually harvesting I'd still try to save it in some sort of way. Blast it with some cold water or potentially dunk the whole plant kinda quickly and air it out. If not properly done could just cause more issues in your grow space. I'd just take this as a message that you need more control in your space. Take the time to lift your plants up to eye level with good lighting and inspect a little closer. You got a loupe?

sambapati

sambapati

Always brother. And I'm a pretty frugal guy, so even when I'm perpetually harvesting I'd still try to save it in some sort of way. Blast it with some cold water or potentially dunk the whole plant kinda quickly and air it out. If not properly done could just cause more issues in your grow space. I'd just take this as a message that you need more control in your space. Take the time to lift your plants up to eye level with good lighting and inspect a little closer. You got a loupe?
I got a loupe and can inspect....lifting higher makes a lot of sense to get more natual light. I will have enuf weed to last until October when the humidity and temp go down...Until then I can clean and redesign...

20210204 143821
crustycorcus

crustycorcus

This is one of the reasons why I rarely go above 3 gallon containers. When they're all dried out and ready for a feeding, I can pretty easily hold a plant up with one hand if I need to wield a watering cup or loupe with the other. If I were you, I would look into containing my grow a bit. Be it a tent, cabinet, or just a framed room tented with panda film. What type of lighting are you using?

sambapati

sambapati

This is one of the reasons why I rarely go above 3 gallon containers. When they're all dried out and ready for a feeding, I can pretty easily hold a plant up with one hand if I need to wield a watering cup or loupe with the other. If I were you, I would look into containing my grow a bit. Be it a tent, cabinet, or just a framed room tented with panda film. What type of lighting are you using?
See 2 things.... I'm In Thailand where if I have to throw all of it away with no trace I can do it in 5 minutes. flu was a blessing because no relatives came to stay overnight in the 'garden' room. Outside I have 6 plants and you really cant smell them unless you walk by. Luckily neither of the neighbors uses their backyards. Istarted with Mars T600 and then added a Mars TS 2000 when I realized the spread and requirements of the plants. So I am a stranger in a strange land being strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom