Feminized Vs. Normal Seeds

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Did a bunch of emerald triangle fems,emerald jack and royal purple kush were bomb,not a bad pheno in the packs that i could find.

fatawa

fatawa

The fems win and are more uniform and shorter.
thanks for the conformation.we r saying the same thing."you will get differnt dominant traits wen using reg beans"im not sure where this means stronger.some seem to twist n run with a made up theory

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I bet the high is smack dead in the middle. Flat. Like all the other fems;) JS if the highs not complex it's boring. Looks. Like ya cashed in though.

Lol. There have been quite a few Fem seeds with plants with surprising uplifting complex highs in my garden.

Deadhead og.

Blue Lemon Thai

Stella blue Dream s-1

Prisoner of war 33

Chitral x pow33

The problem is breeders not feminized seeds.

Most of the best strains came from feminized pollen anyway.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thanks for the conformation.we r saying the same thing."you will get differnt dominant traits wen using reg beans"im not sure where this means stronger.some seem to twist n run with a made up theory

Hell no proof against feminized seeds was ever shown here. Just a lot of wordy speculation.

I have never had any real problems. And my regular sour diesel grew nanners during week 10 just like my Fem.

I know they are about done that way. :-)

sixstring

sixstring

Love me sum fems :)
20170909 181442

What chu think @stonestacker haha

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe Mr Nice, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds have all lost some of their original genes, and are not as good as they used to be

Its also said the Chem Family is Hermi by nature.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Think DNA and RNA. When a mutation occurs genetic code is lost in the process. Bands are stripped. Uniformity isn't natural. In nature you have the recessive and the dominant. I don't categorize these phenos as weak or strong. Both serve a purpose. That it why this swing has occurred. Maybe one has naturally further evolved. How do we know which one is further along in the plants evolution? Is that for us to decide. Let's say we chose a phenotype that produces higher yields but lacks disease resistance genes or insect resistance genes.

Check out this study from VA tech. Its an agricultural polytech.

Basically showing how GMO crops from samples from Monsanto and other companies have lost their fungal resistance, environmental resistance, insect resistance, etc.

You are forcing a mutation. How do we know what it's doing to the DNA to RNA transcription? Anyway my head is hurting lol.

Organikz

Organikz

I'm not saying that I know it's affecting the plant for sure but what I'm saying is we don't know. Nature does and she doesn't mind spreading and expressing the hermaphrodite gene where she can. Look at frogs and clownfish, my favorite, worms. This ensures survival which is rule #1 in nature's handbook.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I believe Mr Nice, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds have all lost some of their original genes, and are not as good as they used to be

Its also said the Chem Family is Hermi by nature.

True about chem. I see late nanners on diesel crosses sometimes. No seeds really ever though.

And I get my original sensei seeds and Motarebel genetics in ch9 crosses. The breeder used pollen saved from the 90's.

Got a real original herijuana x Jack Herrer hybrid. And Blue Lemon Thai is ecsd and pg-13 and Lemon Thai.

I have heard the new seeds at sensei are expensive and not so good anymore too.

lino

lino

Feminizing is happening more and more. I'm seeing it in humans, animals, and plants.
About 85 percent of male smallmouth bass collected in national wildlife refuges in the Northeastern U.S. had eggs were growing in their testes. Pollutants that mimic sex hormones are the suspected culprit.
Yet even here, scientists have found an abundance of fish with bizarre abnormalities that suggest exposure to hormone-disrupting water pollution.

Scientists from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the U.S. Geological Survey studied fish in 19 national wildlife refuges in the U.S. Northeast, including Missisquoi. Their conclusion: An astonishing 60 to 100 percent of all the male smallmouth bass they examined had female egg cells growing in their testes.
Scientists call this condition intersex, and while its exact causes are unknown, it’s been linked to manmade, environmental chemicals that mimic or block sex hormones.

Yes Monsantos style hermy crops are uniform, look at all the hermy corn field. . Yes we Gene Mod, Is our GM organism healthier?

So we're eating hermy male fish. Then we find testes in the abdomen of gay human females. hmmmmmm.

So it just seems wrong to have unprotected sex or to consume a hermy organism.... But dam,,, That GG4 is some good shit. (didnt it come from a hermy, not sure) . Rite now gay is cool. monoecious breeding is the fad in plants and animals. Hermy's, gay seems to be multiplying in many species. In natural outdoor places mother nature controls this hermy breeding. Mother Nature always wins! I remember this story called Sodom and Gomorrah that described this breeding mechanism.

sixstring

sixstring

Bruce/Kaitlyn jenner is a hermy.are you sure that story wasn't about sodomy and ghanorea lol

Top Bottom