finally a grow journal

• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

shawnskush

shawnskush

these are 2 or 3 days after flip spread randomly throughout there are two white fires 1 white russian 1 cannalope kush 2 skywalker kush 1 sour og 1 sogauda and 1 kandy kush.
fox farms ocean forest with 25% perlite added shit was waaay too hot but I know next time to just stick to my roots organic:confused:
I've been using cutting edge solutions for a bit but am in the process of switching to bio bizz and have been adding caps bennies and sea green in ewc teas to the lineup.

shawnskush

shawnskush

nice way to kick the thread off. gl on the rest of the run and sub'd as well.

Thanks brotha I've peeped your journals and you throw down with serious skill hopefully I can pull off something as nice as you!

catdaddy

catdaddy

ha ha, shit, from the pics, it looks like you already accomplish that. definitely hoping to see a killer run from you and it looks like you're heading down that path.

i noticed you have a cannalope kush in the mix, is that a freebie or something you purchased? definitely checking for the Sky Walker Kush, something that i've been seriously contemplating that one for some time?

shawnskush

shawnskush

ha ha, shit, from the pics, it looks like you already accomplish that. definitely hoping to see a killer run from you and it looks like you're heading down that path.

i noticed you have a cannalope kush in the mix, is that a freebie or something you purchased? definitely checking for the Sky Walker Kush, something that i've been seriously contemplating that one for some time?

Thanks man! the cannalope was a freebie when I ordered the skywalker and wifi from the tude and id have to say I like the cannalope better has that nice greasy oily texture and is fatter than either of the skywalker phenos. One skywalker in no way makes the cut for the garden the other is a maybe til i get smoke in the lungs ya know. Ive had really great success with kosher kush and kandy kush from DNA so i wanted to try some other gear from them. This was a breeder/strain testing run for me so its been a bit of a pain with all these bitches being needy in different ways:rolleyes:

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

nice choice of strains. Things are definately looking smooth right about now.

The way you say a breeder run I usually do the same popping different strains from the same breeder at 1 time. Taste different offerings @ the same time frim the same company.

shawnskush

shawnskush

day 14 or 15 of flower most obvious bud onset showing on the wifis and cannalope kush. Really diggin the vigor of the wifi this is my first time running OGR gear and im pretty pleased so far. I will be cracking some girl scout candy F1s from birddawg and some white dawg from topdawg to get some mothers going for my new spot. clones were cut for my last round at the old spot a few days ago fingers crossed for roots since ive allways grown from seed lol. Final round here will be purple wreck from dna and cotton candy and GSC gifted to me by Bigcheese thanks again homie!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Haha... I just went through this stage. Buds just starting to pop out. I couldn't wait for another 2 weeks to go by. Plants look real nice. Looking forward to the harvest! I love the selection of girls.

What size are the containers?

Top Bottom