finally a grow journal

• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

What is Wifi? Where do I get it in clone ? Did I read it correctly that you are using Super soil? I would love to just water. I have followed Subs weed nerd and he does great withit except he never mentions when or how much molasses to use. Also since there is no nutes I guess no flush? Or do we want to get all the natural organic micro nutes cleaned from the soil? Super soil is mixed and Basiclly bakes or comes to life after a certain time period and I am wondering if the soil is dead dead after a cycle or can I reuse it by adding more mix to it and cook it up in the trash can again? I guess the used soil would be a great base because it would still have a small amount of nutes in it? Yes?

spacebomb

spacebomb

no mate you aint watched the weed nerd long enough then mate. suby does not even know how to re inoculate super soil.it ,could, be done,but subby uses it on his veggie patcjh. but all the effort it took me to make supersoil. and only 5,bags of soil,not 8, i would use it ,maybee, but yeah the idea is to deplete thre pot soil of nutes.well u must only have a huge root zone eh!subby says he uses bud candy and molasses at day 35 and day 55 only .on a 8week strain so that you know:-)lol lets know what you decide eh bro pls? see the out come:-)..good luck.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Dude, this whole grow looks amazing. For real making my mouth water!

Cheers from the South!!!

XAH KPYM

XAH KPYM

yeah i'm agree this project is sick ! good job really :) Peace brothaz:)

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh you were totally right about skywalker!my favourite one was 12,weeker..but it tasted like a lemon meringue pie:-)very nice imho.and i was pleased with her yeild aswell.
peace.
s-
the skywalker is good dont get me wrong but is very sativa leaning and should have gone 70 to 77 days so for me chopping at 63 it didnt turn out the greatest but may very well be great for others.

Top Bottom