finally a grow journal

• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Ahaha. I would hide THAT shit bro. :-). Thanks 4 the tips man. I really do love TGAS gear 4 some reason.

shawnskush

shawnskush

day 28

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oohh llaa llaa. BEUTIFULL man. Fucking sexy THAT man. :-) really nice looking. THE PICTURE OF HEALTH. WOTS. YOUR NUTE REGEIMN BROTHER ?ILL GO LOOK BACK AND SEE 1ST. . SO WHAT WAS THE ACEOFSPADES LACKING IN SHAWNKUSHES EYES.? .:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

You really wont be dissapointed with bio bizz. Especially the all mix soil. I would advise THAT you not buy the bio heaven. Ya know, Its a 1 of en dear ass snake oils. In my humble oppinion. Th e soils. Grow bloom, top max. Are very good. Tho I THINCK.LACING IN? SOMETHING. YOU WILL SUSS IT OUT. thats ONLY my opinion.:-) GREAT LOOK ON IT MAN.
these are 2 or 3 days after flip spread randomly throughout there are two white fires 1 white russian 1 cannalope kush 2 skywalker kush 1 sour og 1 sogauda and 1 kandy kush.
fox farms ocean forest with 25% perlite added shit was waaay too hot but I know next time to just stick to my roots organic:confused:
I've been using cutting edge solutions for a bit but am in the process of switching to bio bizz and have been adding caps bennies and sea green in ewc teas to the lineup.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Oohh llaa llaa. BEUTIFULL man. Fucking sexy THAT man. :) really nice looking. THE PICTURE OF HEALTH. WOTS. YOUR NUTE REGEIMN BROTHER ?ILL GO LOOK BACK AND SEE 1ST. . SO WHAT WAS THE ACEOFSPADES LACKING IN SHAWNKUSHES EYES.? .:)

The AOS ended with a really unpleasant flavor and low yield for me. I use cutting edge nutrients straight off their schedule and do a sea green caps bennie ewc tea every other water

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hhmmm. No flavour eh. Wow, my 2PHENOS are just exacly wot subb said. 1ns a Lovelly berry, lemon. Just LIKE i wanted. :-) the other is MORE LEMONY. NOT AS LEMMONY AS A JACK THE RIPPER JUSTNICE I THINK.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Hhmmm. No flavour eh. Wow, my 2PHENOS are just exacly wot subb said. 1ns a Lovelly berry, lemon. Just LIKE i wanted. :) the other is MORE LEMONY. NOT AS LEMMONY AS A JACK THE RIPPER JUSTNICE I THINK.

awesome! I hope you get some seriously tasty dank!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Thanks dude. I am on my second ten pack like .But ive just learned how to clone propper .:-) I KNOW. 8 YEARS AND IVE ONLY RAN CUTS 2. TIMESLOL.BUT I GOT IT DOWN. NOW THO:-).
Man oh man I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. WOW, CRAZY GROWSKILLZ ASWELL. YOUR 2GOOD 2 B REAL.. .HAHA. :-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

I also LIKE how perky and DARK GREEN THEY ARE. WOW. AGAIN. IM DYING TO DO A RUN OF THE SKYWALKER KUSH. HOWS SHE 2 GROW BRO? HARD IM GUESSING? .EITHER WAY, STELLAR FUCKING JOB MATE.

spacebomb

spacebomb

FUCKING MONSTER POTS. :-). SHIT MAN. THERE HUGE. U GO BRO. :-). LOL.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So WHAT new goodies did s. Kushy get then brother?? .. i mean your oh so BEUTIFULL seed collection bro?? I cant work the words on the seed packets, breeders.?..so WHAT Lovelly strains did ya pick. And wich breeders bro please? Never even seen them type of seed PACKS b4. I be buzzing if you can tell a homie wot u snagged. Good look on them. Iv jst got the void +rainbow jones. Mmmm.

spacebomb

spacebomb

So if you had to choose ONE strain, out of your run now, witch would you choose brother? ..lol im wanting a suggestion of witch 1 maybee 2:-). the strains your running .1not 2 picky of dificult to grow. :-).. lol. .so, witch would you do again bro?. N ill go with them 2:-). Kinda use your method .But, i use only water. Sugars,mollases. Water. Thats about it. So wots makin u happier bro?. Haha. I have a load of fun and anger at the same time. :-) haha. P. S i allways run 3 or 4 diff strains anyway. Luv all of the choices. :-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

Only my own take on a super soil. Based on subbcools recepie. NOT IDENTICAL THO. Some STUFF i cant get so iv mixed wot i could get. Fishblood and bone. Steamed bonemeal ,worm castings, guano kaillonge ? Think iv mispelled THAT. But Its i. M. H. O the BEST GUANO YOU CAN GET, LIKE 2%N 9%P ?K. .PLUS SULPHUR ADDED MICROELEMENTS, BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF IN IT ALSO. GREAT WHITE POWDER, FOR THE SOIL. AND USUALLY A COUPLE OF TEAS WITH BASIKILY THE ABOVE ,THATS ALL ADDED TO PURE BIOBIZZ ALL. MIX, E. C 2.4 STRAIT OUT OF THE BAG. HOT I KNOW, ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE OTHER ADDED STUFF I USE. THATS WHY I PUT A HALF, 3QUARTERS IN 5/7 GAL POTS AND TOP IT OF WITH lightly ammended CANNA TERRA PRO PLUS. ON THE UPPER PART OF THE POT. EXACTLY WOT SUBCOOL DOES. MOST OF YOU GUYS MUST HAVE SEEN IT? AND USING IT. ANYWAY SORRY IM HAVING A STONED RANT ON. S. S. LOL. :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

BUT ya gotta love super soil. :-) just water it. N sum molasses.:-) your buds snap almost the big thick branches. Not snap. IF YOU STAKE. BUT THEY STILL GET SO BIG THEY BEND OVER AND U HAVE TO STOP THEM TOUTCHING THE FLOOR THATS CRAZY .. CHECK IT OUT IF U AINT SEEN IT. (THE WEED NERD ) ITS BRILLIANT. CHECH IT OUT MAN ITS GREAT.. .

shawnskush

shawnskush

So WHAT new goodies did s. Kushy get then brother?? .. i mean your oh so BEUTIFULL seed collection bro?? I cant work the words on the seed packets, breeders.?..so WHAT Lovelly strains did ya pick. And wich breeders bro please? Never even seen them type of seed PACKS b4. I be buzzing if you can tell a homie wot u snagged. Good look on them. Iv jst got the void +rainbow jones. Mmmm.

I picked up
white dawg (topdawg seeds)
tres stardawg (topdawg)
white fire og (OG Raskal seeds)
white romulan (OG Raskal)
white fire alien (OG Raskal)
alien grenades (alien genetics)
firedog (aligee seeds)
red eye jedi (garden of dreams)
girl scout candy f1 (birddawg genetics)
og kush (humbolt seed organisation)
blue dream (HSO)
pineapple skunk (HSO)

shawnskush

shawnskush

So if you had to choose ONE strain, out of your run now, witch would you choose brother? ..lol im wanting a suggestion of witch 1 maybee 2:). the strains your running .1not 2 picky of dificult to grow. :).. lol. .so, witch would you do again bro?. N ill go with them 2:). Kinda use your method .But, i use only water. Sugars,mollases. Water. Thats about it. So wots makin u happier bro?. Haha. I have a load of fun and anger at the same time. :) haha. P. S i allways run 3 or 4 diff strains anyway. Luv all of the choices. :).

If i had to narrow it down i could only do it to 2. The wifi and cannalope kush are both pretty amazing so far the wifi is a bit more finicky but easily the frostiest plant i've ever grown. The cannalope responded extremely well to my tie down then top training routine producing 13 tops so I think they will both be making rounds of this garden again!

I have never experimented with super soil personally i just dont have the space to mix it and let it cook properly. Ive allways gone with fox farms ocean forest heavy on additional perlite with a good preflush before putting babies in.I used to mix in great white but now I use OG BIOWAR for better results with a waaay cheaper price point.

Top Bottom