• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

I'd love me some grenades .wow. aliens gear is just my taste. Lol

shawnskush

shawnskush

The skywalker was a heavy feeder for me it also stretched to double its size when put into flower.I probably would not run it again personally but if I did I would plan to let it go a full 70 days.The skywalker is the least impressed Ive been with DNAs gear so far. The kandy kush, kosher kush, and cannalope kush were all much frostier and better yielders.

shawnskush

shawnskush

you pop the alien grenades yet....i ran alien hallucination and tahoe alien and got keepers on both....a massive tahoe alien momma...lots of purple in her like the pics....dj

Nah the grenades are back burnered for a bit next on the pop list are pre 98 bubba x tahoe alien og from birddawg as well as his secret strain. next into flower will be GSC(forum cut) ,Chemdog #4,and purple wreck. The beans i pop now will be mothered out for clones on the run after this.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Bummer. I love SKYWALKER. . Thaught the og might have been nice. I'm running other things to so?.

shawnskush

shawnskush

the skywalker is good dont get me wrong but is very sativa leaning and should have gone 70 to 77 days so for me chopping at 63 it didnt turn out the greatest but may very well be great for others.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the skywalker is good dont get me wrong but is very sativa leaning and should have gone 70 to 77 days so for me chopping at 63 it didnt turn out the greatest but may very well be great for others.
nice thread and plants ..... run the skywalker again alot of times , the second run is better ..... but lots of beans and little time so 77 might be a little long...... impressive flowers nice work......peace soser

spacebomb

spacebomb

So I guess that you like the SKYWALKER og then. How do you run her pls!? Pot size etc. Are they fast vegers and big yeilders
:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

How many skywalker did you run from seed bro pls? Maybe I can find a INDICA dom pheno? Or don't they exist in this strain? Don't get me wrong, I want a sativa pheno and a indica 1 aswell:-)

shawnskush

shawnskush

the wifi #2 dry shot

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey shawnskush, did you top your SKYWALKER s like bro? I'm dying to run them as big multi topped bushes :-)) I hope you can .

spacebomb

spacebomb

I was thinking 77 to long also in the pack it says 8,9 weeks .Seems maybee 9,10 ,for my organic garden eh?. .

J

jaybudding

The real skywalker og is clone only and is so much better than anything I've seen from seed that blue berry mazzar just takes over in seed form! Like he said somebody might like it but it ain't that skunky kush I'm looking for!

spacebomb

spacebomb

ya know im just gonna try it anyway mate eh.i like mazar,blueberry and og,s so i coulda piclked wiser but i have more seeds im starting so,?just to test eh bro:-)
The real skywalker og is clone only and is so much better than anything I've seen from seed that blue berry mazzar just takes over in seed form! Like he said somebody might like it but it ain't that skunky kush I'm looking for!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Phenomenal grow Shawn.

Your plants are the picture of health. Can't wait to see you rock the rest of those beans. Nice assortment of White strains.

JAWS

JAWS

when will those ALTERED STATES be on deck my friend?......

good stuff in here:)

JAWS

JAWS

awesome i hope they germ for ya my friend, those should be killer if they pop!!........

thank you:);)

Top Bottom