Finally! An organic pH up--Humax

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

I will use Humax all the way through flower. I won't use silica all the way through flower.

well, i would rather use silica as ph up, i use plenty of humic and fulvic acids, also when i need to cut back on silica my recipe come out at right where it should be.

M

Mmmmasonite

well, i would rather use silica as ph up, i use plenty of humic and fulvic acids, also when i need to cut back on silica my recipe come out at right where it should be.

That's true....didn't even think about that....In late flower, when I am using Shooting powder.....The ph usually is perfect without adjusting...so....silica is cut out.....Perfect!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

BioAG...

This was the least expensive option I found for the BioAG Humisolve and Ful-Power shipped:

1.5lb Humisolve: $29.70
1Gal Ful-Power: $33.00
Shipping: $14.95

Just thought I'd share since these seem to be essential for organics. Also, I added the full Earth Juice line up and the shipping was still 15 bux. Hope their shipping calculator is working properly since I've already paid for my order! Lol -Keepz

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Seamadien, there is weird labeling laws on the west coast involving how humics and fulvics are sold/labeled. Several products labeled for humic also have fulvic in them though its not labeled as such. Floralicious+ is probably one of the best products sold at the hydro store and has humic, folvic, kelp, bacillus, carbs, etc. At 1 mil per gallon it kills anything else i have tried....

Jalisco im very interested in the difficulty in flushing silica. Its still debated in the agriculture/horticulture field as to weather its uptake-able at all. It was originally used as a leaching agent, but there certainly are alot of people who swear by it since trying it for its originally intended use... please elaborate?

Top Bottom