Finally... CVH and Deadhead

• Thread starter Blueidpirate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blueidpirate

So I finally got a hold of the CVK and the Deadhead in Sac.
I'm so ready to get these things rolling, and can't wait to do so. Will up date soon on progress.:hi

B

Blueidpirate

Word up Swerve... Thanks for making these available close of a drive for me. Went to Fruitridge and they had nothing but good to say bout you... Which I already gathered from here, but is re assuring from someone who carry's your stuff. I also got to look at some DH Flowers there to that were really nice. Got to see your printed shirts and hats there to. Looking good, we should hook up on that, as I print shirt for a living.

Anyway, Before I posted yesterday I had already started to soaking process on 5ea of the 2 strains. This morning 4 out of 5 had signs of shell split and I then moved them over to wet paper towel and ziplock. So now 2:30pm aprox. 9hrs later I've got tips showing on 4 out of 5 and shell split on the remaining. Stoked for sure and hope to get these thing in plugs tonight or if not tomorrow. I'm so stoked for these and more to come update wise for sure. Thanks so much for your hard work Swerve.:rauch08:

B

Blueidpirate

So a quick update... I got all but one DH in plugs tonight, they all had nice perfect sized spears for plugin. So let the gang begin...

B

Blueidpirate

Well It's been a couple of days now since I pluged them, and now all have surfaced and are about an inch tall, all have shed there shells and are working on the first set of leafs. I did have one that got a little confused and had the root come out first and probably saw the light and said" ah shit wrong direction... u -turn, back down now. So I helped that one out this morning by gently pulling the top out of the plug so I hope it will catch up with the rest now. I'm thinking only a few more days and they will go into cups with soil to real start taking off. keep ya posted.:rasta2:

B

Blueidpirate

Well, its been exactly one week since I had signs of sprouts and they went into plugs. Now they are all in dixie cups with their first set of single blade leaf finished and working on the first set of three fingers now. Not much to look at yet, but were getting there. Unfortunately my camera button broke and I need to get it fixed. I may try with my smart phone just to get something up soon. Late:rauch08:

5tickynubz

Dude, we need some visual stimulation in here. Can't wait to see them grow up.

B

Blueidpirate

Ok, so I snapped a couple shots this morning from my phone. These baby's are chugging along nicely. Every time I go look at them, I can see good new growth. Looks like they might need a drink in a few days also, so stay tuned for an explosion of new growth... :movie

Allthem1
CVK1
Deadhead1
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!! I cannot wait for my pack to arrive.. Chair pulled and popcorn ready..

O

on tilt

Consider me glued. Just about to start both of these strains... Will post as well (setting up new spot still) Good luck on the grow!

B

Blueidpirate

Thanks guys... I will post an update pic here later today. There is noticeable growth difference every time I look at them. And they are about ready for there 2nd drink. So watch out...:)

N

nitehawk

nice one also have these comin in the mail,i got no experience growing this stuff, so ill be watchin closely. the strains not the weed in general

saldiado

saldiado

nice and green man. definitely going to be stopping by too see how these turn out for ya

B

Blueidpirate

Ok, So heres some new pics I took today. They got a nice drink today, and I expect they will have another burst of new growth. So expect some more pics this week. And It seems this camera phone is working out nicely for now.:)

Whole2
CVK2
DeadHead2
Deadheadlarge
M

MadBuddhaAbuser

good to see i'm not the only one waiting on mail still.

they are looking sweet dude. keep us updated

B

Blueidpirate

Ok, so it's been a week since I posted pics. I've moved them into gal. pots with a mix of 2-3 RootsOrg. Greenfields to 1-3 part FF Light Warrior yesterday. Should be a smooth transition for them, so more pics to come soon:)

Top 2 pics are the CVK and the bottom 2 pics are the DeadHeads, minus the far left 2 and the one next to the back corner one...

IMAGE 090
IMAGE 088
IMAGE 089
IMAGE 091
R

Rabbi

I can see the phenos, oops thought they were all DH then reread and saw CVK

Top Bottom