Finally I get to Oriental Express

• Thread starter Witchking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Witchking

Witchking

I wanna say about 4, maybe 5. I'll have to check the calendar to make sure.

A

andy107

I just bought a pack off the bay, any idea which generation they are? F2? F3?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Looking good WK. Yup! Those are OE for sure. :) Can tell by the structure for sure. They sure are looking well for such a short time into 12/12. You should have some nice bud sights. Can't wait to see them in about 7-8 more weeks. You should have a very nice harvest. Wait till the smell and resin really kicks in. Yummy.

Thanks for sharing the pictures and info. Take care, BG

andy, they are F2 generations and you should find some nice pheno's in the bunch. I'm going to make the F3 generation this winter and get some friends to test them and move on to F4's. I personally like F2's over all the generations. You can always find something special in the bunch. Thanks for the support and enjoy your seeds.
Take care,
BG

J

Jalisco Kid

BG you had some freebies about 1.5 years ago,f1 or 2?
These seeds are begging to be planted, I have been waiting to take them to mex. Now i have a way to get cuts taken to the ranch so I want to pop them now. Ever since I burned some of your betty I have wanted to see whats in the beans.

WK please keep posting pics as there are not that many out there. Suerte JK

Billygoat

Billygoat

BG you had some freebies about 1.5 years ago,f1 or 2?
These seeds are begging to be planted, I have been waiting to take them to mex. Now i have a way to get cuts taken to the ranch so I want to pop them now. Ever since I burned some of your betty I have wanted to see whats in the beans.

WK please keep posting pics as there are not that many out there. Suerte JK

I pm'ed you. Don't want to take WK thread off track with a bunch of talk. Keep those pictures coming WK. I hope all is well and can't wait to see these girls finish up.
Take care,
BG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice job WK, cant wait to see these finish. i havent gotten to see any pics of this strain yet

genepool

genepool

Looks to be some nice work Withcking & BilyGoat. I hope you have a great harvest on this grow I'll be here to give support:party0042:

Witchking

Witchking

Thanks for the kind words folks. Yeah I haven't seen hardly any threads or pics of these OE beans billy's been slinging. I knew of this strain for years but BG had to shut down for a long time so I thought I'de never be able to grow her, then when he came back on the scene, I finally was able to do her (due to BG's kindness)... so I owe it to Billygoat to do a thread and post some pics and do this girl justice, the best I can anyway. I checked on them this morning and they look even better than the last pics. I am becomeing a firm believer in guano teas.

I also had to post a pic of the madien of the garden!! lol
Have a great rest of the weekend!

IMG 1791
IMG 1792
IMG 1793
IMG 1794
IMG 1795
Billygoat

Billygoat

No worries WK. Just glad to help you out buddy. Nice to see the OE is doing well for you. Wait till she's done. Your going to be very happy with her. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. They do mean allot and I'm thankful. I might use some of them, so I hope that's cool. I'm going to be getting a website up beginning of the year. Just for info and pictures. So, if anyone what's to know info on a strain and see picture or find location that sells seeds. Like here or clubs. They will have the info. It will not have a forum.

Thanks again for all the info and pictures. Wish that hottie was helping me out in my garden. I think you know which one. :)
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

I'd be honored if you used one of my pics. Certainly.Actually She is performing much better than I had hoped for as she isn't in one of my best and most balanced soil mixes.lol I've made the switch to coco and am phasing out all my soil stuff.
Just kinda threw this one together to get rid of stuff. The Guano/casting teas are making a huge diffrence though, I have been impressed, and heck i think i'm going to add some guano/casting teas to my coco regimen. Everybody who's on the fence about the OE I suggest you pop them ,cause I think your missing out.
Hey Billygoat , have a fine day.

Witchking

Witchking

She does Have a stretch, but no, branches are not thin. Holds her shape a hell uv a lot better than straight trainwreck. She's very nice all around. Smelling divine.

E

euforia

Finally I get to Oriental Express,too :)

DSC00701.JPG
DSC007021.JPG

thanks BG and Logic...:icon_spin:

Billygoat

Billygoat

DSC00701.JPG
DSC007021.JPG

thanks BG and Logic...:icon_spin:

Is the seeds in some type of plastic container inside the little ziplock bag? If so, I don't pack them that way and need to talk to logic about this.

Also, unless these where the ones before i got my stickers printed up. Where's your free sticker that comes with every pack!

I don't like "ANYONE!" Opening up my seed packs without telling me before hand. If they got some type of packing issues. They need to like me know and I will a dress it myself. I love finding stuff out second hand. Really makes my day.

Good luck with the seeds. Let us all know how they turn out. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Witchking

Witchking

Hey folks...sorry it's been a while since my last post. first I apologize for no finished plant shots of the OE...Been mucho busy as of late and hardly have time to post even.
I chopped the OE down at about 68 days or something like that. Stuff was great. Growth was like Trainwreck but no floppy stems which I was really happy about, smell and flavor is all the wreck. Buzz wise is where I believe the thai shines throug because I get way higher off of OE than I ever did off the straight Trainwreck. Very pleasant soaring sativa high to this girl.Good for anxiety or whatever ails you. Even despite my tight number and space restrictions, I have decided the OE is a keeper(i'll make room for this gal anyday). All in All ,I am very pleased with the Oriental express, acceptable flowering times for a sativa about 70 days, has the funk of trainwreck and a buzz that leaves you looking oriental even if you're not.hehe
I'll try to get some finished budshots up today hopefully.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey folks...sorry it's been a while since my last post. first I apologize for no finished plant shots of the OE...Been mucho busy as of late and hardly have time to post even.
I chopped the OE down at about 68 days or something like that. Stuff was great. Growth was like Trainwreck but no floppy stems which I was really happy about, smell and flavor is all the wreck. Buzz wise is where I believe the thai shines throug because I get way higher off of OE than I ever did off the straight Trainwreck. Very pleasant soaring sativa high to this girl.Good for anxiety or whatever ails you. Even despite my tight number and space restrictions, I have decided the OE is a keeper(i'll make room for this gal anyday). All in All ,I am very pleased with the Oriental express, acceptable flowering times for a sativa about 70 days, has the funk of trainwreck and a buzz that leaves you looking oriental even if you're not.hehe
I'll try to get some finished budshots up today hopefully.

Hey WK,

thanks for the info. I'm really sad you didn't get a picture before the chop, but I understand. Still, would like to see some finish pictures if you don't mind. Sorry, it took me so long to reply. There was another death in my family and this one was really close to me.

Glad to hear that you feel OE does more to you then the wreck. I've heard this before, but don't press it to hard. Don't want people getting up set about it. The flavor and smell are surely there. As well is the high. I've got a nug that has been curing for about three months. Got a friend coming up and going to get him to do a smoke report. I've check on this sample and it's spot on. Cure your smoke if you can and watch the smell change to a spicy thai flavor, but will go back once you break it open. It's pretty nice and get both.

Thanks again and I'm happy you like your girls. Your happiness makes me happy. Wait till I get her to her IBL status, WOW! She will be where I want her and then she will be Super OE, lolol. Thanks again and you take care.
Later,
BG

P

Penis Envy

You can definitely see the trainwreck in those pretty plants. I can't wait to pack my pack. I want to use some male OE pollen on my e-32 cut and see what the offspring will do. Have you ever tried that Billy Goat? If so, what were the progeny like?

Top Bottom