finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

last and final update for these ladies. just to recap a little, even though it look like some could of went an extra day or two i decided to take pk #2 on day 67 and the rest on day 69. given height and overall size, these look to yield a decent amount of solid dense nuggetry. smells on these ladies are off the hook and very loud too. once they are dried and cured for a week, i will give some feedback on how she smokes.

MB #1
IMG 5541   Copy
IMG 5544   Copy
IMG 5546   Copy
IMG 5547   Copy
IMG 5548   Copy
IMG 5549   Copy
IMG 5551   Copy
IMG 5554   Copy
IMG 5562   Copy
IMG 5563   Copy
IMG 5565   Copy

S

slap14

Cat you are killing it. I kept hitting my head on the screen trying to get a wiff of that PK. The whole grow looks bomb but the PK is just looking sooo tasty. If you need any help trimming hit me up;).

What light (size and brand) are you using on those lucky ladies? You already said I believe but what pot size are you using?

Sitting here waiting for the next update:)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

pk-91 # 1 look awesome bro, sweet plant you got there for sure ........ rest are nice but i'm in love with the pk-91 # 1 nice work.......peace SoSer
haha, i knew the PK-91 would be the star of the show.

Cat you are killing it. I kept hitting my head on the screen trying to get a wiff of that PK. The whole grow looks bomb but the PK is just looking sooo tasty. If you need any help trimming hit me up;).

What light (size and brand) are you using on those lucky ladies? You already said I believe but what pot size are you using?

Sitting here waiting for the next update:)

Slap
lol, Slap you definitely called it. can't lie, PK-91 smells loud and intense.

i would say these are the perfect blend of the varieties that was used to make this cross. it seems the bud structure took on the LVPK, but the smells are straight Chemmy funk.

as for the trimming, lol, all they needed was a few snips and all was done.

619ster

619ster

And here I thought this whole time that Pure Kush was used:facepalm: So it's LVPK x Chemdog 91?

Either way, dank as can be!!! And all of them look amazing!!!!!!! Great shots bro. I'm seriously considering some Motorbreath. I have plenty Chem and OG in the collection, but that Motorbreath just seems to be a match made in heaven!

catdaddy

catdaddy

@Slap, i use a 1000w sun master, and they went and staid into 3 gal air pots 2 wks before bloom.

And here I thought this whole time that Pure Kush was used:facepalm: So it's LVPK x Chemdog 91?

Either way, dank as can be!!! And all of them look amazing!!!!!!! Great shots bro. I'm seriously considering some Motorbreath. I have plenty Chem and OG in the collection, but that Motorbreath just seems to be a match made in heaven!

619, what's good? yeah without the lv, i can see why you thought pure kush initially.
definitely suggest some motorbreath if you get the chance to grab any.

thanks for the kind words everyone and will post back up once i get some feedback on these ladies.

catdaddy

catdaddy

pk-91 will be mine one of these days (if they are released again lol)

everything looks killer as usual in your threads..keep it up!
thanks, Bck.
yeah, hopefully he releases these again, because i think he produced a winner with these. don't know what the high is like, but the buds are solid with the structure of the LVPK (i am comparing to the pics i've seen of it) with loud smells of (mostly) garlic, little bit of earthyness and something else i can't put into words.

overall, i think a lot of people would enjoy this x as much as the motorbreath.

soserthc1

soserthc1

um i must say that i was under the impression it was pure kush also bro..... i mean what the hell is pk supposed to mean if it not pure kush ..... either way its a bad ass girl for sure....

catdaddy

catdaddy

:eek::wideyed::woot:

Great work Cat Daddy and Jimmy!
thanks, Ken. i appreciate the many shows you put on as well and appreciate you took the time to grace little ol Cat's thread with some kind words.

You knocked this grow out of the park catdaddy! :)
That purple PK91 looks SWEET...A+++ bro!!!!
thanks man.
i know you commented in the thread on tsd, but for some reason the pic quality over there isn't as good as here and really didn't display how nice they really looked.
i am thinking about getting one of those professional cams because this point and shoot doesn't do them any justice.

i got some v dawg on the way that i plan on popping with some kush inc to continue this thread so keep a look out and let me know what you think as this thread progress.

Top Bottom