finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Catdaddy!

How the hell did I miss this?

Beautiful grow man....looks like you did those proper justice! The more and more I see these journals I keep telling myself to get some Pisces gear!

Well done! Respect!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Catdaddy straight killing shit, your point and shoot looks alot better than mine. Bud shots, Bud shots just kidding;) I know theyre a week away.
Aroe, what's good man? nice to see you can pop back in. i got some shots for ya, there not the best, but hope it will suffice for now. once they're dried out nice and evenly, i will put up some better shots in the very near future.

Beautiful work bro! Must say looks like u found some gems!!! Keep poppin those MB beans bro once you find ur primo keeper you'll be impressed.. Once again beautiful!!!!
SS, thanks for the kind words man. definitely going to pop some more beans of the MB's in the near future to see what else lie within this line, but hopefully these 2 will do until i get a much bigger space to do some real pheno hunting.

Catdaddy!

How the hell did I miss this?

Beautiful grow man....looks like you did those proper justice! The more and more I see these journals I keep telling myself to get some Pisces gear!

Well done! Respect!
Cannastyle, you haven't missed much, the show is just starting to begin. glad you can make it though and hope to see you back again.
thanks for the kind words as well.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Motorbreath
IMG 5660   Copy

IMG 5662   Copy

Pk-91
IMG 5664   Copy

IMG 5668   Copy

as you can see, i still having some trimming to do. even after i left them to hang for 7 days, and brown paper bagged them for 3, these buds are still sticky and moist. will get some better shots up some time next week to show case what they really look like.

here's what just came in today, so look out for vdawg sprouts in the very near future.
IMG 5714   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

On da V-Dawgs be on da watch out for da nute/calmag hog other than that shit's a breeze. And your new arrival just reminded me that I gotta stop by the post office to send off for mine ECSDxAppy and Tiger's Milk.
thanks for the info, A-roe.
ha, so you jumped on the ecsdxappy beans too? i was lucky enough to order 2 packs, but only one showed up. no big deal, because i know JB will make it right.
Tigers Milk is definitely something i considered picking up, but from what i've heard it grows very slow and has prevented me from taking the jump in actually picking any up.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Excellent job catdaddy! Everything looks fantastic!
DD, thanks man. coming from you and other farmers alike, let's me know that i am going down the right path and elevating as a grower with each run.

Workingsman Dank ? never heard of them , who are they ? ....... buds are looking sweet ..... peace soser
Sose, what's good?
Workingsman Dank is High and Lonesome seed company. if you haven't heard of him as of yet, he is the one who's responsible for creating Appalachia.
thanks for the kinds work as well.

soserthc1

soserthc1

DD, thanks man. coming from you and other farmers alike, let's me know that i am going down the right path and elevating as a grower with each run.

Sose, what's good?
Workingsman Dank is High and Lonesome seed company. if you haven't heard of him as of yet, he is the one who's responsible for creating Appalachia.
thanks for the kinds work as well.

Yes i have heard of H & L and they were spoken highly off . plus i just seen it on your other thread best of luck my friend , i am going to germ them other 7 gth # 1 so you have them to look thru also and to make it right on my half .... peace soser

S

slap14

So Cat how is the PK, it looks fantastic. Could you tell a difference in the two versions you ran? How is the Smell, Taste and Potency?
She sure looks real nice and tasty.:) I need to get smellavision on my computer;)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

So Cat how is the PK, it looks fantastic. Could you tell a difference in the two versions you ran? How is the Smell, Taste and Potency?
She sure looks real nice and tasty.:) I need to get smellavision on my computer;)

Slap
definitely could tell the difference in the two. #1 has a earthy + chemmy smell, while #2 is a lot of chemminess with something else i can't describe that fills the air with it's aroma; the smell on her is intense and insane.
can't comment on taste, but potency wise #1 is pretty strong, but #2 is on another level. #2 is something that you would want to stamp your name on if you're known for having nothing but top notch.
i got a few people on deck to try some out, so look for a smoke report or comments from them based on their experience trying the pk's and mb's.

Great grow Catdaddy, you had a rough start with the hurricane , but bounced back like a beach ball baby..
So you smoked any of that sticky firah??
peace mogrow
Mo, what's good?
lol, i was just telling someone the same thing about a month ago.
glad to see you pop back in and thanks for the kind words.

Lookin tasty :hungry:
thanks kind lady, and welcome to the thread.

A

A-Roe

I know the smell you talking bout on the #2 its a funny smell almost like a lavender but its not lavender I've been trying to figure out what in the hell that smell is myself.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I know the smell you talking bout on the #2 its a funny smell almost like a lavender but its not lavender I've been trying to figure out what in the hell that smell is myself.
hey Roe, that's the other smell i get with the #1 but couldn't explain it. the #2 is super loud, mostly chem along with something else i just can't explain.

Looking like some dank nugz catdaddy can almost taste em bro thanks for sharing your grow with us now time to share the dank!lol
lol, thanks, Blazer. trust me, these ladies will make there rounds for others to experience, very soon.

on another note, pop 3 Valley Dawgs, so be on the lookout for them. they have all popped tails and should be up and running in the next couple of days.
i am not too sure if i am going to pop the Kush Inc this round (it's either that or Doc's OG), but if i don't, she will get her turn the next seed cycle.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok finally got some feedback on all 4 and from the feedback,
1. Motorbreath #1 hands down the best of the bunch and anything i've run to date. she yielded a final weight of 73 grams in 3 gal of promix.

2. Pk-91 #2 this and Black Triangle is right behind MB #1. final yield Pk-91 #2 43 grams and Black Triangle 38.7 grams, both in 3 gal of promix.

3. Motorbreath #2 is just a notch under Pk-91 #2 and Black Triangle. final weight 57 grams

4. Pk-91 #1 is good (about the same as my Snow Leopard #2 phenol) but not preferred if the choices above is in the equation. final weight 60 grams in 3 gal of promix
just to be clear, this ranking is mainly rated on a potency scale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom