finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking nice catdaddy cant wait to see what them pk-91 do for you,all look healthy as a horse keep up the greeness!
Blazer, how's it going? hate to ask, but do you think they're too green? as Aroe mention, i to get the claw and thinking about dropping the grow and going all bloom nutes from this point on.
thanks for the kind words, and for the examples you and a lot of other farmers continue to leave for us noobs.

lol, you never lied. i think we all got a little seed junky in us. i don't think you can be in this field and not be one bro.... most of us will probably die with beans we never get to pop and on the note I will get that list over asap bro, been really busy dog sorry besides got what i was waiting for now as soon as i get a minute later today i'll pm you - did you get my pm from other spot bro... ps, them plants are looking killer Catdaddy see that's another reason you really can't say which genetic are better seems like alot of breeders are bringing the fire these days ... be well , rap soon my friend - stay safe peace soser ps pk-91 # 2 looks awesome
totally agree with you, good buddy.
i know one can get caught up with their daily activities, so holla at me when you're all caught up.
i also got the message, and thought i responded back, but guess i didn't. will respond back very soon.
yeah, im starting to truly believe that as of lately. just take same weeding through sometimes to find that fire.

Cat Ive been getting the claw on my Pk's not sure if I got to much peat or if Im giving them too much on the nutes(leaning towrads the nutes) hopefully Ill have some pics up this weekend so you can see what Im talking about. But the Motorbreath on the other hand, BEAST, I got one that is wicked, they are nute hogs.
Roe, what's good? yeah you're not the only one. you wanted believe how many times i flushed both the pk-91's and motorbreath's. now i am to the point where i feed, water, water.
definitely get some pics up, would love to see how you're rocking them out.

blazer

blazer

Blazer, how's it going? hate to ask, but do you think they're too green? as Aroe mention, i to get the claw and thinking about dropping the grow and going all bloom nutes from this point on.
thanks for the kind words, and for the examples you and a lot of other farmers continue to leave for us noobs.

Shit bro didnt really notice the claw im having some nute lockout myself and mine are yellowing so I was admiring how green yours looks compared to mine lol,flushing is always good and light feeding in my expierence, which looks like your doing, im a straight up rook bro,chem is usually a good feeder not sure bout the 91 though or LVPK,good luck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

To green ? there ten days in Cat - and claw can be an issue but plants (leaves ) can never be to green. I early in my growing or even up till last years grows would get the claw sometimes and it is over feeding imho... but i'm telling you if you add sea green to your feeding regime your plants will take all the nutes you can throw at them bro, its 60$ for a quart but you use 1ml a gallon so goes along way. Trust me if you use this product you will have the healthiest leaves you have ever seen bro... will you be around at like 730 gonna text you up , if u are ? also them plants are looking extremely healthy to me also

catdaddy

catdaddy

To green ? there ten days in Cat - and claw can be an issue but plants (leaves ) can never be to green. I early in my growing or even up till last years grows would get the claw sometimes and it is over feeding imho... but i'm telling you if you add sea green to your feeding regime your plants will take all the nutes you can throw at them bro, its 60$ for a quart but you use 1ml a gallon so goes along way. Trust me if you use this product you will have the healthiest leaves you have ever seen bro... will you be around at like 730 gonna text you up , if u are ? also them plants are looking extremely healthy to me also

lol, yeah man, they look a little too healthy Sose. i was thinking overfeeding and that's why i flushed. shoot me the link for the sea green. i take it that it's safe to use with chems, am i right?

also, i left phone in the car and won't get it back until later on tonight. hit me at the other spot if you're still on.

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol, yeah man, they look a little too healthy Sose. i was thinking overfeeding and that's why i flushed. shoot me the link for the sea green. i take it that it's safe to use with chems, am i right?

also, i left phone in the car and won't get it back until later on tonight. hit me at the other spot if you're still on.
my bad found it on amazon cheap , cheapest i have gottin it was 54$.....http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ield-keywords=sea+green+&rh=i:aps,k:sea+green...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
T

tree king

are you sure its not overwatering catdaddy? thats how my plants look when i overwater them in rockwool. after it happens i also notice that the plants cant handle alot of light so i raise my light up till it goes away. the light can also make them droop even more during that period if its not raised. just wanted to throw that out there cause its happened to me many times

S

slap14

thanks, and glad to see you back on the boards.

hey Cap, thanks for dropping in. the Candy Queen is definitely on my short list of things to get.

lol, you never lied. i think we all got a little seed junky in us.

Slap what's good man? how was the Candy Queens? you did an awesome job on them, i know the end result rewarded you for taking care of them ladies the way you did.

Hey Cat Thanks for the kind words. The Candy Queen turned out real well. I kept two beautiful pheno's. Both are real sweet but are also fairly heavy hitters. My girl took a hit the other day and said this tastes like smarties candy :) and i remembered Jimmy used a Space Queen mom he called smarties candy pheno so I was stoked about that. I would recommend it to anyone.

Still watching that PK-91, very jealous about those genetics.;)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

Day 17 Action

MB
IMG 4208   Copy

IMG 4210   Copy

Both side by side
IMG 4212   Copy

PK-91
IMG 4213   Copy

IMG 4214   Copy
Both side by side
IMG 4215   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

not yet, but a good guy is suppose to be checking into getting me some. until then, i am just going to watch how i feed them.
nice score on them beans too, please let me know when you're about to run them, so i can see how you rock them out.

catdaddy

catdaddy

so catdaddy what did the problem turn out to be was it really too much nutes? there lookin good now
oh shit, Tree what's good? yo no excuses but got to get to you very soon.

as for the problem, i think it was just too much N. i really don't like when my plants have that dark green to them, i've seen plenty of peoples plants with too much N which led to their plant shooting out male flowers.

lately i've been putting them on a regular feeding schedule, where as before, i was feeding accordingly. tbh, it's a little more work but to ensure a seed free crop, i am willing to put in that extra work.

T

tree king

oh shit, Tree what's good? yo no excuses but got to get to you very soon.

as for the problem, i think it was just too much N. i really don't like when my plants have that dark green to them, i've seen plenty of peoples plants with too much N which led to their plant shooting out male flowers.

lately i've been putting them on a regular feeding schedule, where as before, i was feeding accordingly. tbh, it's a little more work but to ensure a seed free crop, i am willing to put in that extra work.
im glad you figured out the problem it should be all uphill from here. have you noticed alot of vigor on these cd? im hoping one is gonna be a monster yielder if not both

catdaddy

catdaddy

yes, definitely a lot of vigor with these. just pinching them will send them into overdrive.

T

tree king

catdaddy how many more seeds of the motorbreath do you have to crack im just curious?

Top Bottom