finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Pk-91
IMG 4697   Copy
IMG 4700   Copy
IMG 4701   Copy
IMG 4702   Copy

IMG 4704   Copy
IMG 4706   Copy
IMG 4707   Copy
IMG 4708   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking good catdaddy is the motorbreath living up to expectations, and how are your PK's smelling.

Looking dank like always. How are they smelling?
thanks. as of now, the MB #1 got that garlic funk going on where as the #2 is has the lemon thing going for it. the PK-91's also has some garlic funk, but not as pronounce as the MB #1, along with something else i can't put into words. they are definitely not as loud as the MB's but i am pretty sure as time goes on that will change.
as far as expectations, they are turning out better than what i expected. normally when i look at other peoples threads, i say to myself, i wish my shit grew like that, so happen these are growing like how i wished and then some.
they're really stacking up nicely, definitely look like they will yield something very decent. when all is said in done, i hope the end result turns out the same way like they're growing and everyone gets truly blown away from the smoke.

Yuuup looking very nice catdaddy!
Blazer, what's good man. hows your latest pickup of mk-91 doing? can't wait to see you rock them out. thanks for checking up on me and catch you in your new thread when the times come.

Cat,I think i can smell that PK from here and i like it;)

Slap
lol, i wish i had your nose right about now. been meaning to ask, how did the Candy Queen turn out and how would you rate it against your top list?

S

slap14

The
thanks. as of now, the MB #1 got that garlic funk going on where as the #2 is has the lemon thing going for it. the PK-91's also has some garlic funk, but not as pronounce as the MB #1, along with something else i can't put into words. they are definitely not as loud as the MB's but i am pretty sure as time goes on that will change.
as far as expectations, they are turning out better than what i expected. normally when i look at other peoples threads, i say to myself, i wish my shit grew like that, so happen these are growing like how i wished and then some.
they're really stacking up nicely, definitely look like they will yield something very decent. when all is said in done, i hope the end result turns out the same way like they're growing and everyone gets truly blown away from the smoke.

Blazer, what's good man. hows your latest pickup of mk-91 doing? can't wait to see you rock them out. thanks for checking up on me and catch you in your new thread when the times come.

lol, i wish i had your nose right about now. been meaning to ask, how did the Candy Queen turn out and how would you rate it against your top list?

Hey Cat, The Candy Queen turned out real nice. The two Pheno's I kept are both real sweet and taste and smell like Pez candy. I have a Straw Alien and StarDawg that are at the top of my list but the Candy Queen is real close to those. It was a real pleasure to grow. Keep the PK updates coming.

Slap

blazer

blazer

Looking nice and greasy catdaddy should be some tastey stuff their!
Mb's looking like getting hefty,see some purple on the PK's also,looks dank fo sho!
Mk-91's will be hitting dirt prob a couple more weeks it looks like,thanks cant wait to get them going stoaked for sure!

B

bckwht

everythings looking proper as always catdaddy...i ALMOST ordered a pack of motorbreath but i went with 2 packs of valley dawg...when my package arrives tho i plan to send in for a pack of motorbreath

cant wait to see what you think about the final product

S

slap14

Cat those are looking real nice, just let us know when to come over ;). The PK is looking as good as a thought and thats saying something. Keep those updates coming.

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking nice and greasy catdaddy should be some tastey stuff their!
Mb's looking like getting hefty,see some purple on the PK's also,looks dank fo sho!
Mk-91's will be hitting dirt prob a couple more weeks it looks like,thanks cant wait to get them going stoaked for sure!
Blazer they're sure putting it on and early at that. looks like they have another 3wks left in them, so i am sure these are going to be some very nice yielders,
looking forward to the MK-91 too, definitely give me the heads up when they're up and above the ground.

everythings looking proper as always catdaddy...i ALMOST ordered a pack of motorbreath but i went with 2 packs of valley dawg...when my package arrives tho i plan to send in for a pack of motorbreath

cant wait to see what you think about the final product
nice snatch on the Valley Dawgs, that is one of the ones that's on my very short list to get from Pisces.
are you logging them? if so, shoot me the link when you do.

Cat those are looking real nice, just let us know when to come over ;). The PK is looking as good as a thought and thats saying something. Keep those updates coming.

Slap

Slap, thanks man. i got to admit, the PK's are coming out much better than i expected. honestly, from what i've heard of the MB's, i expected that they would still the show, but the PK's have the edge atm. they smell pretty loud, with very solid nugs and putting on some color too.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looks like some stank dank right there catdaddy!
that's what i hoping for, B. these genetics are looking very promising atm, so much so, i let the decided to let the rest of the room go (except for 2 clones) for them.

looking swell mate! love the purple come through on the tips of those pk 91's
thanks, KB. yeah Pk-91 #1 is looking like the star of the show atm. nice colors, loud odor (garlic and spam) and looks to yield some very dense nuggetry.

some great lookin nugs on both strains!
Shawn, thanks for dropping by with them kind words.
atm, all but one are stacking up the way i like, but still 2+ wks left so hopefully she will start packing it on like the others in that time frame.

S

slap14

It really looks like you are going to have something special with that PK Cat. Like I said before I hope it becomes available again as I really want to give her a run. Keep up the great work Cat, I'll be here waiting for the updates.:)

Slap

Top Bottom