finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

10 i believe. i think 6 comes in a pack and i only cracked 2 beans of out two packs.

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice. when do you plan to crack the rest? are you doing them all at once?

when the buds are dried and cured for at least a week then will i determine if any more needs to be cracked of these 2 x's.
if i like what i see after that process, i had planned on moving on to Rom Haze and Kush Inc. if not, 2 more of each MB and Pk-91 will hit the dirt.
honestly, when it comes to fems, i just pop a couple due to the fact that they're fems. i like to save most of my space for regs because you never truly know the m/f ratio until sex is shown. fems are just an insurance that i get a female up in the bloom tent just in case the regs produce too many males and not enough females.

T

tree king

when the buds are dried and cured for at least a week then will i determine if any more needs to be cracked of these 2 x's.
if i like what i see after that process, i had planned on moving on to Rom Haze and Kush Inc. if not, 2 more of each MB and Pk-91 will hit the dirt.
honestly, when it comes to fems, i just pop a couple due to the fact that they're fems. i like to save most of my space for regs because you never truly know the m/f ratio until sex is shown. fems are just an insurance that i get a female up in the bloom tent just in case the regs produce too many males and not enough females.
sounds good catdaddy i was just curious

catdaddy

catdaddy

here some Day 25 action for you'll.

MotorBreath
IMG 4322   Copy
IMG 4323   Copy
IMG 4326   Copy

IMG 4327   Copy
IMG 4329   Copy
IMG 4330   Copy

Group Shot
IMG 4351   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

I think my camera is in a box in storage Ill take pics of my girls tonight with the I-pad
I think my camera is in a box in storage Ill take pics of my girls tonight with the I-pad
besides the faint chem smell, nothing that stands out as of yet.
definitely get some pics up, would love to see them.

Looking nice catdaddy the fun starts!looked to have not much of a stetch on those,keep it going bro!
yeah, i am thinking the topping 7-10 before i flipped has something to do with it. will measure them today to see how much total stretch i got from them.

All is looking good .... excellent actually , fwiw.... be well ....
Sose, what's good? thanks for the kind words daddio.

soserthc1

soserthc1

The first show of number 2 has a big ass kushy - healthy five finger leaf staring at me..... bushing them girls out proper for sure ........

S

slap14

Cat that PK is looking good. I hope I get a chance to pick up some one of these days soon. Keep the pics coming brother. ;)

Slap

catdaddy

catdaddy

got a little ahead of myself so i had to check my notes to see exactly how far these MB's and Pk-91's were in 12/12. after inspecting, i notice i've been counting a day over, so the last set of pics were taken on day 32 and not 33 which would makes this update day 39.

Motorbreah
IMG 4684   Copy

IMG 4686   Copy

IMG 4689   Copy
IMG 4688   Copy

IMG 4691   Copy

IMG 4694   Copy
IMG 4695   Copy
IMG 4692   Copy

Top Bottom