Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I get it, supporter means when mush flows out ya neck its gotta be supported by ones own thoughts for it to contain any merit. I get it now.

incogneato

incogneato

I wish the pic would show this a little better. One of my Hyper Glue phenos has these vines instead of branches. Even the fan leaves snake around the branches. I'm thinking its a sativa leaner from the afternoon delight side maybe. Its not ideal for my room but I bet a scrog or a big ass trellis outdoor would kill it. I'm going to run it and see what she has to offer.

20170913 041008
20170913 041038

Heres another pheno of hyper glue just before I cleaned up the middles and staked her up.

20170913 031507

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cant we all just get along? lol reckon not....all good
i know im bout sick of it,for damn sure,,got that tent setup,,just need to wire a 20 amp breaker in box run some romex,,then i will beable to put the cool tube in,intake and exhaust setup ran right at 85 yesterday,lights on went to 90 with the 6 cfl bulbs,,they got to make it or die,,outside they dont have the luxury of constant wind movement and do fine

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I wish the pic would show this a little better. One of my Hyper Glue phenos has these vines instead of branches. Even the fan leaves snake around the branches. I'm thinking its a sativa leaner from the afternoon delight side maybe. Its not ideal for my room but I bet a scrog or a big ass trellis outdoor would kill it. I'm going to run it and see what she has to offer.

View attachment 740301 View attachment 740302
Heres another pheno of hyper glue just before I cleaned up the middles and staked her up.

View attachment 740303
what the hell,never seen that,,what kinda steroids you feeding that girl,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Good shit..itll be easier to cool in the fall
i had to put my controler on the top fan,was sucking sides in big time,,ran 89 all night,,in about 3 weeks im thinking i need to figure something out,,the cool tube goes in,,but like you say weather should stay mid 80' to 90,i hope anyway,tell ya one thing,,there was a big difrence this morning with the plants,,seemed happy as hell,getting the natural co2 and humidity

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i had to put my controler on the top fan,was sucking sides in big time,,ran 89 all night,,in about 3 weeks im thinking i need to figure something out,,the cool tube goes in,,but like you say weather should stay mid 80' to 90,i hope anyway,tell ya one thing,,there was a big difrence this morning with the plants,,seemed happy as hell,getting the natural co2 and humidity
also by the difrence noticed ,i believe that ac was holding them back,,i watered them in last night and this morning everything perky as a hot chic's tits,even the worse one i had was praying,so fresh air intake or co2 or heat did the trick

Top Bottom