Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

been a while since I posted this pic.... DJ Short Blueberry x TGA Plushberry ... dig?

DJ Short Blueberry  x TGA PlushBerrydankalicious

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes sir....same... tryin to keep em goin as usual... sht man been a while...yall good?
ya ,finally finished that deck yesterday,now im getting the con job to seal it,used all pressure treated lumber but my boy wonts to seal it anyway,hahahah sealer is for 4 yrs,my boy knows texas and said in reality that is about good for a year,i agree lmao 6 weeks to jack hammer 28 post holes 2 weeks to build,16 x 24 complete,so now back to jack hammer for fence post to make the grand baby a back yard,damn deer hahahah they have been know to come up on deck and stare threw his door mooching,after i finish the back yard then comes the big job,40 x 40 addition with own room and bathroom for guest or whatever,more likely grand kids,right lmao

Srenots

Srenots

ya ,finally finished that deck yesterday,now im getting the con job to seal it,used all pressure treated lumber but my boy wonts to seal it anyway,hahahah sealer is for 4 yrs,my boy knows texas and said in reality that is about good for a year,i agree lmao 6 weeks to jack hammer 28 post holes 2 weeks to build,16 x 24 complete,so now back to jack hammer for fence post to make the grand baby a back yard,damn deer hahahah they have been know to come up on deck and stare threw his door mooching,after i finish the back yard then comes the big job,40 x 40 addition with own room and bathroom for guest or whatever,more likely grand kids,right lmao
lol fixin to build a deck myself.... cook sum grill, get parts....and rock n roll

Top Bottom