Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what he used for the Grape Alien Haze....sum fuckin fire man... Str8 knocked her outta the park fer sure...I just added the Hyper Glue to her...its special fer sure ~
i havent grown for about 4 months now,thought 3 lbs would hold me for a while,shit that deck i just finished gave them jars a work out hahahah,dont matter how old you get ,the body has other plans,and the magic flower will make you young again ,at least a few hours hahaha,it takes me at least 2 hours of pain to just get were i just hurt instead lmao,turn 59 in feb and still think my old ass is 20,body disagrees lmao

Srenots

Srenots

i havent grown for about 4 months now,thought 3 lbs would hold me for a while,shit that deck i just finished gave them jars a work out hahahah,dont matter how old you get ,the body has other plans,and the magic flower will make you young again ,at least a few hours hahaha,it takes me at least 2 hours of pain to just get were i just hurt instead lmao,turn 59 in feb and still think my old ass is 20,body disagrees lmao
lol...we still 29 and holding over here bro....lmao

Rcubed

Rcubed

Hey bro, good to see ya around! I've been laying low too for a bit sitting on a few lbs. from last grow. Gotta get the veggies started then I'll drop some reno beans and a couple of F-1s I made. You puttin in Vietnam Black again this year?

Srenots

Srenots

TB says High to yall...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey bro, good to see ya around! I've been laying low too for a bit sitting on a few lbs. from last grow. Gotta get the veggies started then I'll drop some reno beans and a couple of F-1s I made. You puttin in Vietnam Black again this year?
im going to try and not do any this year,sitting on a bit,im doing some work that insist on my full attention hahaha,i did get both gardens up and running thus far,i got broccile,califluor,potatoes,corn,beans,carrots,onions,garlic,black beans,okra,purple hull peas 4 type squash up so far,been getting plenty of broccile fresh from garden,good stuff when they are finished gonna ferment the plants for calcium,been ruff getting it all going between work and all,thankfully mama been feeling ok and helping out,thing about that is,when they start producing veggies,she gone and help stops hahahah,got to get the canning done for this year plus i try to be 20 all the time and sneek up behind her,hahahha
anyway good hearing from you guys,im not around much but do check the forums daily,well most days lmao

Top Bottom