Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fuckin rain, dam oldy......wtf, again? dont get me wrong, luv the rain, but all at once can kiss my ass lmao

hahahahah right,it sunny this morning,first sun in about 2 weeks,seems the shit just makes camp here for a couple weeks ,then it will flood and move on out your way,i have went out thinking im gonna get some poles in the ground,dip all the water out and then it start to sprinkle again,im telling ya i think all id have to do is hammer a hole in the ground fill it with water and that would take one of my daily chores of water for the deer every day away hahahah,i got to at the least get 3 poles set today before it starts raining again,rain is great indeed,but when it rains here it is iregular but when it does the mosquitoes will carry you away.,that why i change the animals water daily,put clean water in the bucket come out in the morn and you can see the new eggs on top of the water,mosquitos,snakes,scorpions and triple digits weather 5 months of the year,ya all you northern folk that want to vast in the heat and get away from snow come on down get you some,want be but half a summer and be going back,oh i forgot all the cactus and every bush having spines on them,you sho right come on down,i tell ya if i havent been here all my life i would have moved to alaska years ago,i can deal with bear cougar and all in between much better than this shit, you cant even own pets here with out costing you money,if you dont give them heart worm pills they wont live past 7 years most times depending on if the worm is male or female,even cats get them

Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Cherry Pie F2 , Str8 style , top shots of 2 , rock em bro

Str8hypercherrypietopshot251219

Str8hypercherrypietop151219

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sour Kush - Reserva, Tangie - Reserva, Blue Dream - Humboldt, Afternoon Delight - Crockett, Grizzly Purple Kush - Blimburn, Opium - Paradise, Lemon Garlic Og - Humboldt, White Widow - Dinafem, on top, some Scrappy Genetics on bottom, I will try to update for progress, fingers crossed for some good genetics to come.... see what happens yall ~

had hso lemon garlic og in my garden around a year. Great smoke! Reserva s tangie is good stash as well.

Srenots

Srenots

had hso lemon garlic og in my garden around a year. Great smoke! Reserva s tangie is good stash as well.
yes sir, just saw u were checkin out the beginnings of the project....nice, hows that youngin doin bro? aint heard much....runnin caps last time saw

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yes sir, just saw u were checkin out the beginnings of the project....nice, hows that youngin doin bro? aint heard much....runnin caps last time saw
he is doing good last we spoke. He works a lot of hours and doesn't have much free time. But he is walking the straight and narrow and banking good $$$$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom