Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

amen to that brother. Been in the trades 40 years and I am awestruck by the lack of work ethic I see. I told one youngster the other day that if I come around the corner and see him on his phone one more time I was gonna shove that phone up his azz so he can here me coming. Snowflake called the office on me...……….. lmao. Thank god my powers that be are ole skool as well.
they arent allowed to have their fingerfuckers (cellphone) at the sites.I tell them to leave them in the truck.If I see one inside the site I take them away or make them walk to the truck to put it away and dock their time.They all know the rules and Im the enforcer lol.If someone seriously needs to make a call all they have to do is ask and its not a problem at all

Srenots

Srenots

Ecompost Purple AK ..... old pic but still goin....

Ecopurplephenoak47selfed51217

Srenots

Srenots

they arent allowed to have their fingerfuckers (cellphone) at the sites.I tell them to leave them in the truck.If I see one inside the site I take them away or make them walk to the truck to put it away and dock their time.They all know the rules and Im the enforcer lol.If someone seriously needs to make a call all they have to do is ask and its not a problem at all
used to be that wasnt even a fuckin prob......now u gotta moniter their ass..... no need to moniter an old fucker these days hahaha

Last edited:
newh

newh

amen to that brother. Been in the trades 40 years and I am awestruck by the lack of work ethic I see. I told one youngster the other day that if I come around the corner and see him on his phone one more time I was gonna shove that phone up his azz so he can here me coming. Snowflake called the office on me...……….. lmao. Thank god my powers that be are ole skool as well.
Me and my boss think on the same wavelength for the most part so it makes it easy on me.We both came up the same way,lots of hard work.Ive worked for this guy going on 15 years and only 1 person has ever tried to undermine me,my boss told him we dont play that and let him go ashort time later lol

newh

newh

used to be that wasnt even a fuckin prob......now u gotta moniter their ass..... no need to moniter an old fucker these days hahaha
I see so much money wasted at these big sites cause dudes are playin with their phones its ridiculous.Ive yelled at kids from other crews lol it drives me crazy

Bodean

Bodean

Cellphones at my work are not permitted. But we use a lot of temps. They're always playing with the phone not paying attention. I've almost ran over numerous muffins with my forklift. Gotta keep my head on a swivel

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I started working in the commercial roofing industry in 1990 all those old fuckers had no teeth and would never give you a break. Them fuckers always tried to break us youngins back then. Watched a lot of guys my age break and quit. They always said to the guys that quit “don’t let the ladder hit you in the ass” as they were leaving the job. I stuck it out made foreman. These kids I see on jobs today Just seem like it’s owed to them they don’t want to prove them selves there just there for a pay check. I’ve actually seen a few go getters that are trying to move up in the company and improve there knowledge of roofing. But there far and few between.

Srenots

Srenots

Rcubed

Rcubed

Thanks, I'm keeping a close eye on em. Had some leaf damage with a couple. I think earwigs. I've been out early every morning chuckin snails and slugs but I think it's the friggin earwigs cause theres no slime trails.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Mixed my own. Peat moss, home brewed compost, earthworm castings, lava rock, perlite, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, crushed oyster shells, and composted chicken manure. Plus I make sure I throw in some red wigglers from my worm bins.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

find it funny how the old timers can work circles round the youngins these days.... says alot bout ethics
what gets me is the phone thing,shit all my life get a call on the job ,better be a emergency,but ya,younguns these days think every thing is free,most have never gone without food,especially when all food in house is saved for the younguns,if my ass isnt running a fever ,i got to work period,i been down a long hard road that made me appreciate even a minumum wage job

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My boss visit the sites from time to time and everytime its the same thing,he watches and shakes his head and wonders how I get our shit done with these kids.Its like every day is day 1 with them
save yourself a head ache,treat um like day labor,tell them what to do daily,they will noit and dont wont advancemet,just a check and more times than not you have to tell them exacually how to do it,even though they do it daily

Top Bottom